• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Revision for the Tales Of series Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Fon Fabre's Hyperresonance http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperresonance

He used this ability to destroy a Sephiroth, A pillar of energy holding up the crust of the earth, to sink the town into the earth, destroying it and killing the people. When he learned to control it, he was able to use it in battle to a much smaller scale. Outside of battle he was able to use it to rewrite the code of the sephiroths to push more energy out and save the towns on the sinikng crust. After he fused with his Other half, he was able to use the Hyperresonance much easier. While it isnt shown past his return, after comes back from his three year dissapearance, it is assumed he can control it 100%.

@VircaTheDestroyer

So the Hyperresonance basically protects the said town from diminshing? I think that would result Luke in being At least Town level if more than on town is involved.

At least Town level, likely higher should work for now, since the feat Fate linked above should be higher. When I can, I'll calc it (I'm really tired atm). I'm personally expecting 7-B to 7-A results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back