• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't she have to get her opponents to specifically agree to the contract? She would have to like get someone to agree to specific conditions for a battle or something for it to even activate right?

Galand's ability is just passive around him. Stella 'could' have the same ability if her oponent agreed not to lie to her for instance.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Doesn't she have to get her opponents to specifically agree to the contract? She would have to like get someone to agree to specific conditions for a battle or something for it to even activate right?
I assume so, since it's based on a promise. Im just doing this to complete the profiles really. With how much is known about Edelweiss i don't plan on putting her in fights anytime soon. I mean Ikki literally feels stronger than her right now, and she's supposed to be the strongest. xD

Yeah I do. I think Accausality is the only thing anyone could take issue with, is there any feats of people using their aura to kill people? someone would have to be a fair bit weaker then the character for it to work I would assume, passive Death Manipulation is pretty scary.

Yeah, the additions should be fine, I'm only really concerned with minor wording/explainations.

If it speeds things along you can start getting the additions ready or add in the stuff that isn't being discussed atm.

Since it seems like you have this issue under control, I will unsubscribe from this thread. You can send me a message if you need my help later on.

Dargoo Faust said:
Yeah, the additions should be fine, I'm only really concerned with minor wording/explainations.
If it speeds things along you can start getting the additions ready or add in the stuff that isn't being discussed atm.
Ok then. I will take care of all the wording/explanation.

Those things being? I mean i can add everything besides what?

Just the fear aura/whatever other auras have conditions and specifications or activation and potency.

Dargoo Faust said:
Just the fear aura/whatever other auras have conditions and specifications or activation and potency.
I didn't get this. I shouldn't add the fear aura just yet, but the rest is fine?

Though i'd rather just add it all in one go, what are the current problems with the auras? I'd rather solve those too and just complete the profiles rather than adding bits and pieces.

Ok i applied all the changes besides the ones having to do with aura on Ikki Kurogane's profile. I will also add a part on the Desperado and fear stuff on the Notable Attacks section once Dargoo agrees.

Yeah some magic in the verse is considered 'causation manipulation' I believe? Do desperado's have any feats of using their aura to inflict death? or is it just stated that they can?

Blackcurrant91 said:
Yeah some magic in the verse is considered 'causation manipulation' I believe? Do desperado's have any feats of using their aura to inflict death? or is it just stated that they can?
Well the translated information (from the official translators) says that they can just will people into dying and i know they can manipulate fate in general. Though idk if the death manip is done through fate manip or other means.

Edit: I read more on it, and Edelweiss apparently can wound or kill people through aura alone. I assume this is active as it doesn't seem passive to kill anyone in hundreds or thousands of kilometers range.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Yeah some magic in the verse is considered 'causation manipulation' I believe?
Desperado: In the finals of the Seven Stars Sword Art Festival against Stella, Ikki reached his awakening and he became a Desperado, a being that has broken the chains of fate. Like other desperados, Ikki is able to increase his magic power based on his training, a feat that normal Blazers can't do. He can influence fate along with being able to exert an aura that is able to intimidate others with just his presence. During his fight with Iris, he was able to influence the causation of "Killing" and could cut through her Orichalcos using his first secret sword technique.

This is what the translators say about Ikki's desperado stuff, though the fight hasn't been translated yet, so im not completely sure.

And causality manip does exist in verse from people like Amane Shinomiya and Utakata Misogi.

Wait a little bit before closing, i want to check the profiles and debate a few things.

First i have a question, are you guys updating until Volume 9 or Volume 15/16?.

Because Stella cut in half a 9000 meters Mountain as a Desperado, and Nene has powerscaling from that (strongest Desperados get powerscaling). Also some stats should improve if we can use feats after volume 9.

Regarding Hax:

1- It should be add as a weakness that his perception manipulation/Lack of presence is almost useless against martial artist that can catch the trick of Trackless Step. 2- Fear Manipulation should be removed from his Tournament brackets, he only has it as a Desperado. What hapen with Moroboshi was simply the guy's instincts telling him Ikki had something dangerous that he was hiding. Just like how Ikki got scared of using Ittou Rasetsu against Stella. Is not fear manipulation, its the opponent having good instincts. 3- Fire Resistence should be remove, he isnt resistant to fire. You actually manage to hit the guy with fire and he will get burn. You could add Magic Resistence in Ittou Shura though (it wad stated the mana released can protect him a little from magic attacks). 4- You should add in his weaknesess that the Desperados Aura (the fear thing) can be overcome with absolute confidence in your abilities. Its not an absolute thing, Ichigo would overcome it for example. 5- And you might want to add to his profile how he influenced fate to bring "death" to Iris while using Oikage.

Stella hasnt shown any degree of control of her Desperado abilities, you should remove Death Manipulation in her case. Only Edelweiss and Ikki have shown that, and only Nene receives powerscaling from that.

She cut in half a 9km mountain? Damn son. Calcing that shouldn't be too hard, i will give it a shot myself. But if we'r talking about that far into the series isn't Naseem 1 shotting Nene's Hadou Tensei the greatest feat, considering Nene's HT was stated to be able to destroy countries.

1- Seems pretty redundant. It's just that he has no aura and kind of tricks your eyes when he moves so that you won't notice him. People who can sense him regardless obviously can overcome this.

2- As i said in the thread before, it's really minor, nothing too great. I would be fine with removing it, it's too small.

3- Hmm so magic resistance instead of fire resistance? Would make sense, since Stella's fire is magic yes. I would agree here.

4- Same as before here, do you have any kind of case when this has happened? Because that's clearly not what happened to Kurono (world class knight) and Nene (WCK and 1 of the strongest Desperados), they both were seeing blurries when Edelweiss was like a city away. The former completely broke down and to my knowledge Kurono seems like she's pretty confident in her abilities (and she has the right to do so considering her ability is banned by the league). Ikki is also pretty confident yet he practically forced himself to fight (resistance to fear manip) for the sake of his sister.

5- Now we're talking . Could you give me some more context here?

Ok then i will do so.

After she reached "Brute Soul" in V12 she was able to do it with Katartherio Salamandra. The Hadou Tensei that Nene used against Naseem was a weaker one, so it shouldnt be Country level.

1- Trackless Step has nothing to do with aura though. It tricks your brain so you see his movements as irrelevant and percived it with you uncounsciousness.

2- Its more like the natural fear a strong opponent generates. As a Desperado he does have a proper fear manipulation.

3- Yep, its stated that he could resist Katharterio Salamandra (a weak one though) thanks to Ittou Shura's magic resistence.

4- A Desperado's domain is a battle of ego. Stella was quite arrogant and excessivelly confident of herself after her training with Nene, and she was initially being able to fight Naseem. After she got stomped she also got afraid of Desperados, being unable to resist Edelweiss's aura. Even when Stella fought against Fu Xiaoli she couldnt let her hearth waver or it would be her end.

Nene and Kurono are Blazers that have reached the very top, so they know the actual scale of Edelweiss's power and are afraid of her. Even if they are strong and have confidence in their skills, if they fear Edelweiss and let their hearts waver then its over. Ikki was way weaker than Edelweiss and he knew it, but his hearth never waver for a bit and his will never broke. He knew He could surpass her aura because of that and Edelweiss even recognised him too. Well, even if we say this, Nene should be able to overcome Edelweiss's aura as she is also a Desperado.

As long as your ego is strong enough you can overcome a Desperado's aura. Ikki or Wallenstein are examples of that.

5- Ikki enhanced Oikage with his ability to manipulate fate. The causation of "killing" influenced his attack, forcing his desire to occur. Thanks to that he cut through Iris's Device like it was butter and caused her a mortal injury. The armor (Iris's device is an armor btw) that got affected by his desperado ability even turned into black dust as it broke. Ikki with Oikage shouldn't be weaker than Mountain level, being able to break a Desperados's Device (even Stella's mountain cutting attack couldnt break Fu Xiaoli's device).

Ok so:

She never cut the mountain though did she? I read up a bit on it and she states "she will cut the mountain" and ends up cutting Xiaoli and knocking her unconscious. Is Xiaoli stated to be mountain level durability?Cus from the summary i read it doesn't seem like she actually cut the mountain.

1- Aura in many descriptions is described as "importance of something" though. Medaka Box for example describes it exactly as you said, percieving something as irrelevant.

2- As i said, i don't mind removing this.

3- Ok then.

4- That's just basic resistance to Fear Manipulation though. The ability to be unshaken by fear, and to keep on fighting despite your fear like Ikki did. Being so confident in yourself you don't experience fear or can ust disregard fear.

5- Causation of "killing"? Isn't that Causality Manipulation? Also from the looks of it, it sounds like he can apply conceptual death with his sword (the death he brings is absolute).

Also cutting a mountain that big should be far above Mountain level. Though i need more context.

Fu Xiaoli doesnt have Mountain level durability, but her final attack might have that Attack Potency (more than Mountain actually), as it was stated to have the whole weight of Edelberg, a 9000 meters Mountain.

Xiaoli runs towards Stella and delivers her left fist directly at Stella. At the same time, Stella swings her sword down towards Xiaoli. Xiaoli's fist, which is powered by the dragon power strengthened tens of times by 'Kirinkou' and the whole weight of Edelberg by 'Taizan', collides with Stella's 'Katharterio Salamandra'
And yes, Stella did cut the Mountain, creating a huge valley in the process.

Stella then says that if Xiaoli is heavy like a mountain, then she will just cut the mountain. In an instant, a flame of light bursts out from inside 'Laevateinn' and cuts Edelberg into two. Later, a huge cut mark that spans from the camp site to the base of the mountain is visible and Xiaoli who had lost consciousness fell into the huge cut mark's abyss.
She only cut 6000 meters though, the camp site was at a 6000 meters altitude.

1- The point is that Ikki's aura doesnt disappear, he only tricks his opponent. Other people can see him, like how everyone saw Touka getting close to Shizuku except for Shizuku.

4- The point of this is showing you that a Desperado's aura can be overcome depending on the opponent. It might work on someone like Ichigo who throws the towel when he sees someone way stronger (like how he did with Aizen), but not with someone like Goku (no explanation needed here).

5- Desperados can manipulate "Fate", like how Edelweiss desired to hurt Stella a little and she started getting cut by invisible blades or the paralisis they can generate when they want to stop their oponents (like how Ikki did with Iris). I thinks its a way of causality manipulation, yes, but it might be limited.

They were exchanging attacks. Stella surpassed Fu Xiaoli's attack (which was stated to have the whole weight of the Mountain) and cut the Mountain from the camp site (6000 meters altitude) to the very base of the Mountain. She cut Edelberg into two, like how the summary says.

I don't think you can cut just half a mountain though. But ok seems like a calcable feat.

1- Ok then makes sense.

4- Well if the opponent is exceptional like that then he would overcome the fear obviously. But that would still be aching to resistance to fear manipulation.

5- Ok then so cusality manipulation.

I see i will give it a shot at calcing the feat.

Well, she cut starting from where she was standing (6000 meters altitude where the camp was at). She wasnt at the summit so of course she didnt cut 9000+ meters.

Back