• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MAJOR Fire Emblem Revisions.

Roy & Lilina -

Base form upgrade to 8-A.

(Can beat Fire Dragons comparable to https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Dragon_(Fire_Emblem_7))

This is justified by the fact Fire Dragons are common enemies in FE6. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGgFGF_0Bwc)

Lilina gets updraged to Country Level based on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwh9NKwGpSw&index=16&list=PL_wvbVfuvry_cCS3H0vh-zdr1Zi1Jiozl and this calc http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blo...ry-weapons-of-elibe-amp-ashunera-feats.26407/

Eliwood, Lyndis, Hector, Roy and Lilina -

Speed Upgrade to Massively Hypersonic.

(Can dodge Aureola, which is considered a lay of light in the Fire Emblem Wiki. (http://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Aureola and https://youtu.be/eEZBTDE7Mc4?t=26s)

Itsuki Aoi & Tsubasa Oribe.

Downgrade to 8-C and 6-B.

No Performa has stated to be able to destroy Shibuya.

The Idolsphere is where all batles take place, even if it is another dimention, Building Level should be good for now.

Itsuki has no Planet Level feats, thus should be scaled to Canon Medeus , who is the final boss of said game to COUNTRY Level.

Tsubasa also fought Medeus, even if she didn´t have the "power" to beat him.

Speed should be downgraded as well since all Lightning is magical to at least Subsonic, and singing for 1:30 minutes to the clouds has also been calced to subsonic. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTl8gDQiKiE)

Azura -

Second Picture is Azura in her Nohrian outfit, there is no "Manakete Azura".

Eirika and Ephraim -

Slight Speed upgrade because of Fimbulvetr (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWgm5tgpybg&list=PL_wvbVfuvry_cCS3H0vh-zdr1Zi1Jiozl)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado 180 Km/h

https://www.google.com.mx/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=180 kmh to ms (Subsonic.)

FE6&7 Stuff that need to be calced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFPHtc8JwIE&index=4&list=PL_wvbVfuvry_cCS3H0vh-zdr1Zi1Jiozl (Apocalypse LOOKS like a black hole.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymv_Aa4TCyA&list=PL_wvbVfuvry_cCS3H0vh-zdr1Zi1Jiozl&index=5 (Nergal shoots lightning.)

FE8 Stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6rpNYXXoOM&list=PL_wvbVfuvry_cCS3H0vh-zdr1Zi1Jiozl&index=7 (Ewan shoots a Galaxy)

I am ok with everything except the F8 stuff, that can't be agalaxy because none of the characters have shown that level of power

The "galaxy" and "black hole" are likely not similar enough to actual similar phenomena to be calced similarly, and the Fire Dragon (Fire Emblem 7) link doesn't work, at least not for me.

Everything else most certainly seems potentially viable to me at least, though you'll need more than just my go-ahead alone to get these implemented, preferably from people more knowledgeable on Fire Emblem than I.

I agree with all of these. They're alright.

Though I don't think the Galaxy one is right, if he really shot an entire galaxy, he would've killed himself too, even if that really was a galaxy, it could just be a massive outlier.

I guess while we are here, I should say this cause I doubt I'd see another oppertunity to bring this up... I have NO idea why Owai is ranked higher then Leo and Takumi while being ranked on the same level as Ryoma or Xander. Owain literally has nothing special to him, magic or no, that puts him above those four, or even on equal ground. What should honestly happen is Owain is put to Wall Level ONLY, while moving Takumi and Leo to Room Level. Since Xander and Ryoma are, iirc, implied to be their superiors, they COULD go to, like, Room+ or Small Building (I have no idea if those two would be the same thing tbh). At the very least, Owain needs to be go down to Wall Level, Takumi and Leo should go to Room Level.

In regards to Tokyo Mirage Session stuff, I'm fine with bumping Itsuki down and away from Planet Level. Also, didn't all the other characters technically participate in the fight against Medeus? Meaning that, should their profiles be made, they should also go to Counry Level? (Also minor nitpick but the enemies aren't called "Performa" they are called "Mirages")

Regardless, I'll look into any possible material regarding the whole city level TMS stuff.

And with that said, I can agree with most everything on here, though I do hold some sceptisism on Apocalypse (Black hole) and Gleipnir (Galaxy).

1) 8-A Roy and Lilina base seems fine

2) Do remember that the Ending Winter was caused by the clash of the Eight Weapons AND the dozens (if not hundreds) of dragons that remained, meaning the result should be significantly lower.

3) I know it's described as light, but it's magical light, meaning that it isn't exactly quantifiable.

4) I haven't played this game, so I can't really comment here.

5) Agreed, it should be removed.

6) This one is more iffy, since it's referring to the speed of the winds inside the tornado rather than its ground speed.

7) Definitely not a black hole. It doesn't bear the gravitational properties of one and black holes certainly don't have dark flames at the event horizon. Nergal doesn't attack with anything but Ereshkegal in canon.

8) Heck no. Not only would this be a massive outlier, but Dark Magic refers to the manipulation of darkness and dark energies, not the cosmic energies that would be used to form a galaxy.

@GimmyJibbsJr. Shouldn't Owain scale to Chrom though? I doubt he's hundreds of times weaker than Chrom since he can fight the same enemies. Also I'm pretty sure that Chrom (or someone who would scale to Chrom) killed Chalard, who was strong enough to strike fear into Nowi. Wouldn't that make Chrom and those who scale to him High 8-C?

Even then, in the paralogues Chrom and other characters were able to slay Risen that could kill Nah who should scale to the other Manketes. Wall level Owain seems really...low.

@Darkanine. There was a thread that had agreed on lowering Lucina and Chrom to 9-B, but they just didn't get around to it. And thanks to your comment, I just remembered about Building level Manaketes being a thing XD

However, if we were to buff Owain to that level, wouldn't Takumi, Leo, Ryoma and Xander all get scaled up, since they are supposed to be superior to Owain anyway?

This would also allow for a higher ranking for Base!Corrin, and other characters in FE:Fates would be around Building Level, too. And the intereting thing about all of this would be that it wouldn't step out of line with Corrin's tantrum being rated City Block Level. They'd all be below that, and it would still fit in with Corrin holding more power then everyone else... Aside from maybe Flora, who apparently froze a large chunk of the ocean's surface.

I never got around to Fates so I wouldn't know about scaling in that game. From the feats ive seen, scaling everyone to (Large) Building seems to be somewhat consistent with that games feats.

Edit: So I was watching a Lets Play of Fates, and in Chapter 10 the characters are casually destroying huge blocks of ice that are larger than houses (though these houses are more like small shacks), so Small Building level seems like the bare minimal.

@Darkanine Small Building - Building Level FE:Fates sounds good to me.

Also, Chapter 10 of which story? Birthright, Conquest or Revelations?

Please don't keep bumping this. It's a highlighted thread. Everyone will see it once they see their notifs. And anyone who has read it either ignored or didn't care for this, or that they have already commented.

I don't think the lightspeed thing looks legit and the galaxy/black hole ones don't seem to be that way.

I am fine with the others, although personally, I do not know the series so I cannot speak to the scaling itself.

So, I looked into the Idolaspheres a little bit... While there is little information as to what it is and how they are made, I found some interesting bits on how they connect to each boss fought in their respective idolaspheres.

All dungeons in the Idolashpere are themed after the human that is possessed by the boss of that specific dungeon. However, Something I noticed was that these bosses seem to have, at least, some control over the Dungeons/Idolasphere itself. One of the best examples is Illusory Shibuya. The boss here, Nobu, is a photographer, and as such the entire level is themed around photgraphy. However, what interests me is that he is able to seemingly manipulate the Idolasphere in Shibuya.

An example of this is when he can push people completely out of it or into it(A trait unique to him), and when he is able to, seemingly, just plaster the walls of the place with pictures of models everywhere, despite literally just capturing those models. At least, Ms. Maiko was literally just captured, and he already has countless images of her. The only way to put up all these pictures while solely focusing on Maiko (Which is what he was doing) Would have to involve some kind of magic, or some kind of control over the Idolasphere itself.

Also, take note that Idolaspheres are Pocket Dimensions, and they seemingly vary in size and structure. For instane, The first chapter has what amounts to a Skyscraper, and the second Chapter has a copy of all of Shibuya, or at least a rather large city.

But something I find interesting is that all the main Idolaspheres don't appear until the boss/Human possessed by the boss is unveiled, and then suddenly they are accessible. Heck, the existences of these specific Idolaspheres aren't even known to the Fortuna Entertainment company until they have been revealed, and Ms. Maiko is often shown to be incredible at digging up leads on mirge related activity. For example-

Before
No idolasphere one

After:
Yes idolasphere one

So, there may be the possibility that the bosses in this game (Aversa, Gangrel, etc.) May have some greater connection to the Idolaspheres that they appear in? It would also explain how they can simply bypass anything in their own Idolasphere, as they would have immunity to anything that may affect others (Plus it would be kinda dumb if the boss still had to play by their own Dungeon's rules). They even have complete control over other, weaker Mirages, As seen when this guy has a Mirage transform into Tsubasa's sister in order to rile a performance out of her.

In this instance, Kiria, who is an experienced Mirage Master, fears that the entire City of Shibuya is in danger... And this is just from Aversa, who is, like, the second boss in the game. Granted, she fears for the whole world, but that part could explictly be written off as "If we can't stop it, literally no one else will be able to since very few people are Mirage Masters".

Essentially, all the bosses in the game seem to appear alongside an entirely new Idolasphere unique to them and themed after the humans they possess, allowing those humans to fiddle with the Idolasphere as much as they like. Not only that, but should it be assumed thqat they do, infact, take part in creating these Idolaspheres, they are then making a space where an entire city or skyscraper can fit. Kiria even states that the entire city of Shibuya is in grave danger when Aversa appears.

Is this at all acceptable? I just thought I'd bring up all this stuff I found in the past hour. :/

So, we add minor reality manipulation to all TMS Villian characters and have Itsuki and Tsubasa as at least City Level?

The various dark magic tomes should not be at the level they are suggested as. Apocalypse was one of the eight legendary weapons, and if it has the power of a black hole as you suggest, shouldn't at least The Sword of Seals and Eckesachs(The Sword of Bern) be at it's level. Nalgfar and Fomortiis' magic were the strongest in FE8, and if Gleipnir is galaxy level, wouldn't Fomortiis, Lyon, and many more be that strong too? I think that the dark magic animations are more a representation rather than actual cosmic feats(as much as I wish they were real). Also, the lightning dodging feat I'm not entirely sure about. Thunder(The GBA version) was an early game Anima tome, and plenty of characters could dodge it.

I don't know much about Fire Emblem, but the discussed changes look fine from what I know.

The same as Promestein here.

I don't play the series but the changes discussed here from earlier looks okay from what i'm looking at here...

Do the Small Building - Large Building Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates stuff seem good as well?

I would assume that this would be alright for the time being. Unless anyone suddenly has objections to it and proof against such a thing, then it should also be good as well, I suppose.

What exactly is country level Medeus based on?The fact that he took over a country?In that case,I guess Walhart is continent level from taking over Valm./s

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Medeus and Naga, in their battle, completely devastated countries.
It says this on his page. :/
Source?I'm guessing some quote from new mystery of the emblem?You'd think the wikis would mention backstory as important as that -.-.

ANYWAYS.

If anyone wants to do a Ashera or Micaiah Page do remember to tier her 5-C, based on the worldwide flood thing.

Idoun/Ideen and Zephiel are comparable to SoS Roy, so Continental.

1) I thought planetary flooding was Multi-Continent level (High 6-A).

2) Fair enough.

Planetary flooding is Multi-Continent, iirc (I saw something about it in a thread pertaining to the Legendary birds)

Planetary flooding has been calced at Continent level.

Back