• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ArbitraryNumbers said:
Like I said, it doesn't justify 3-A at all. Hax is just hax unless there's anything indicating that they can do it on a universal scale, which in this case there isn't.
And no, 'it all stops when the pages are ripped" is not evidence of it being 3-A either. That's a non sequitur argument.

My proposal is that we drop the "1 + 1 = Ed" key entirely, as there's nothing supporting its rankings other than baseless assumptions.
They affected the entire universe with their hax. It's evidence by the fact that at one point rolf literaly comes out of a static image(like what you see from a TV) and opens it up and eddy eats the sun via hax.

A remnant of the now-missing key still exists in the Durability section of Ed's profile. Is there a reason for this?

They affected the entire universe with their hax. It's evidence by the fact that at one point rolf literaly comes out of a static image(like what you see from a TV) and opens it up and eddy eats the sun via hax.

Where on earth is the entire universe even mentioned in the episode? How does any of this stuff represent universal hax?

Again, you guys keep bringing up arbitrary and baseless reasons to call this "feat" universal.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Where on earth is the entire universe even mentioned in the episode? How does any of this stuff represent universal hax?

Again, you guys keep bringing up arbitrary and baseless reasons to call this "feat" universal.
Again, there's one point where rolf literally comes out of a static image from a TV relating to the 4th wall meaning they possibly damaged the 4th wall itself.

I agree with ArbitraryNumbers.

Should we close this thread?

Antvasima said:
I agree with ArbitraryNumbers.

Should we close this thread?
Not yet. I need some input on what durability feat to use for the Eds. Should I treat the freefall from space as an outlier and instead use the zappity zap zap feat or not?

Not yet. I need some input on what durability feat to use for the Eds. Should I treat the freefall from space as an outlier and instead use the zappity zap zap feat or not?

Freefalls aren't considered outliers.

The freefall was measured at Small Town Level durability. Jonny going to China was measured at Large Town level durability. Zappity zap zap was measured at Building level+ at mid level and Multi City Block at High level. The most destruction I've seen in the series was the Kankers together splitting the cul-de-sac in half, which is why I was considering the freefall feat to be an outlier.

I have no clue how you can get Town level results from free fall. Like, air friction and terminal velocity exists y'know. I know you'll be moving past terminal if you free fall from space but even that Red Bull guy only hit Mach 1.25 at his max.

I'm not sure if the freefall calc is valid if it got Small Town level.

Cinematic Time is a thing, so it's best to just use the speed that most skydivers fall at (supersonic+ is a very big highball), which warrants around Wall level+.

You can improve Darkamine's calc of the freefall and Jonny going to China if you want. We could also use a calc of the Kankers splitting the street in two.

@AN

Yeah. Unless they left like, a crater or something. But I have a feeling this calc was just 10,000 km stuck into splat calculator and then their mass with the resulting 14,000 m/s result.

I felt like it was just applying the timeframe to get the KE of him moving from one planet to another, if that's how the feat went. Because launching stuff into space is usually Low 7-C to 7-B, somewhere in that range.

But yeah, either way I disagree with Low 7-C freefalling.

Should Ed get Durability Negation? He pulled Jimmy's freaking outline off of him, turning the kid into a puddle.

@Lu Bane

Wasn't this during the episode where Eddy eats the Sun? If so, the whole thing was just an halucination if i recall correctly

Yeah, none of the events of that episode ever really happened. None of it is usable.

Otherwise, Eddy would be Star level for taking a bite out of the sun.

Ultima Reality said:
@Lu Bane
Wasn't this during the episode where Eddy eats the Sun? If so, the whole thing was just an halucination if i recall correctly
If that's so, then nevermind. I would have to rewatch the episode.....after finding it first.

There is something else. In 'The Day the Ed Stood Still', he was able to manipulate the entire monster suit and its numerous appendages as if they were part of his own body, even though it was just a suit. Would this give him some kind of animation or inanimate possession powers?

I don't think so? Even if it worked that way, he certainly wouldn't be able to use it in combat.

Also, that hallucination episode you're looking for is 'One+One=Ed'.

This is an old thread, and the current discussion does not seem to lead anywhere. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back