• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing from this thread and this one too, it was supposed that we needed an a content revision on this verse, and here I am, to bring the changes needed

Cosmo: 2-C (Able to harm Jorgen Von Strangle, made a wish that changed the fabric of time and space)

Wanda: 2-C (Comparable to Cosmo)

Any fairy, anti fairy, pixie and genie: 2-C ( Should be comparable to Cosmo)

Jorgen Von Strangle: 2-C ( Is one of the most powerful characters in the series, with the sole exception being the Fairy counselors.)

Foop and Poof: 2-C, likely 2-B ( Poof fought equally against Foop, when the latter was amped with the power of all the anti fairies and fairies, which both of them combined would be 162008, since there is 81004 fairies in the fairy world, this was said on the episode temporary fairy by Jorgen).

Santa Claus: 2-C, likely 2-B in the Christmas Eve (Have the power of 81004 fairies in Christmas Eve)

Dictator Crocker: 2-C (Had the power of both Cosmo and Wanda)

Timmy Turner: 2-C with the Six Celestial Items (Stalemated Dictator Crocker)

The Darkness: At least 2-C (Easily defeated characters on the same level of Jorgen and was required both of the 4 Fairy counselors, who are on a higher hierarchy than Jorgen, to banish him for somewhile)

The Destructinator (Darkness Pawn): At least 2-C (Was able to harm The Darkness)

Jimmy Neutron: Likely 2-C with prep time (Stalemated an Amped Crocker, who defeated bunch of soldier fairies and normal fairies.)

Shirley: At least 2-C ( Defeated characters like Jorgen, Cosmo, Wanda and other fairies, not to mention that he fused both Timmy and Jimmy universe, one that is 2-D and 3-D)

Feats just in case you guys need it

In Fairly Odd Baby, Foop resetted the timeine, arguably timelines since Jimmy's timeline was connected to his before Poof's, and supposedly the games are canon.

In Temporary Fairy, Jorgen says that there are 81004 fairies, and since each fairy have an counterpart, is we could say that there are 16008 fairies and anti fairies in total, all of them had their powers absorbed by Foop.

Fairy Council are the most powerful fairies, as shown by the fact that they are in the top of the hierarchy, putting them highly above the likes of Jorgen Von Strangle and the Fairy Warriors.

Da Rules if uncontrolled, would destroy everything there is, along with Jimmy and possibly the rest of the other universes, as Nickelodeon Unit are canon.

Cosmo made a wish that went unnoticed by the likes of Jorgen Von Strangle and the Fairy Counselors, that altered the fabric of space and time, making everyone stop aging for the last 50 years by Timmy's Secret Wish (Also the name of the episode in which that happens)

Cosmo was called the strongest fairy at some point in the series.

Wanda has been shown to hurt the likes of Rip Studwell, reporters fairies and even Cosmo, but is unknown if the last one is just a running gag or not.

In Nicktoons Unit, an Amped Denzel Crocker was going to dominate the entire Nickelodeon Multiverse.

Shirley merged both Universes of Fairly Odd Parents and Jimmy Neutron.

"Cosmo: High 2-C (Able to harm Jorgen Von Strangle, made a wish that changed the fabric of time and space)"

"High 2-C Cosmo?" What...? No, and in case you didn't notice nor realize yet but clearly its kind of obvious at this point that "High 2-C" does not exist and Cosmo should only have the "At least Low 2-C" feat based on these statements you provided alone.

"Wanda: At least Low 2-C (shown as stronger than other fairies, able to harm those of the likes of Jorgen and Cosmo, but is unknown if it was just a running gag or not)"

I highly doubt Wanda being superior to most fairies & being able to harm Jorgen and Cosmo would be considered a "running gag" of the sort.

"Jorgen Von Strangle: High 2-C ( Is one of the most powerful characters in the series, with the sole exception being the Fairy counselors.)"

My response for this is basically the exact same thing as my 1st response for this but replace "Cosmo" with "Jorgen."

"Every single character with two fairies: 2-C due to Wanda comment about it being able to destroy everything in the creation"

The thing is that you didn't provide evidence of more than 1 universe/timeline existing in FoP.

"Foop and Poof: Likely 2-B ( Poof fought equally against Foop, when the latter was amped with the power of all the anti fairies and fairies, which both of them combined would be 162008, since there is 81004 fairies in the fairy world, this was said on the episode temporary fairy by Jorgen).

Santa Claus: Likely 2-B (Have the power of 81004 fairies in Christmas Eve

Dictator Crocker: High 2-C (Had the power of both Cosmo and Wanda)

Timmy Turner: High 2-C with the Six Celestial Items (Stalemated Dictator Crocker)

The Darkness: At least High 2-C (Easily defeated characters on the same level of Jorgen and was required both of the 4 Fairy counselors, who are on a higher hierarchy than Jorgen, to banish him for somewhile)

The Destructinator (Darkness Pawn): At least High 2-C (Was able to harm The Darkness)"

No offence but how high are you on with these "Likely 2-B" ratings? Where does that even orginally came from in any of these statements you provided and pls don't tell me you counted the number of fairies like they were extra universes/timelines in FoP or something.

Also, all of these ratings are supposed to be "At least Low 2-C" and once again, "High 2-C" was never a thing.

"Jimmy Neutron: Likely 2-C with prep time (Stalemated an Amped Crocker, who defeated bunch of soldier fairies and normal fairies.)"

That would be rated as "At least Low 2-C" actually.

"Shirley: At least High 2-C ( Defeated characters like Jorgen, Cosmo, Wanda and other fairies, not to mention that he fused both Timmy and Jimmy universe, one that is 2-D and 3-D)"

If he was shown to fuse the 2 universes simulanteously, then yea, that would be 2-C and not High 2-C since I just mentioned that "High 2-C" was never a thing. If he didn't, then otherwise he would be rated as "At least Low 2-C."

"In Fairly Odd Baby, Foop resetted the timeine, arguably timelines since Jimmy's timeline was connected to his before Poof's, and supposedly the games are canon."

Okay and if you're gonna leave statements, then leave direct links to them as well.

"In Temporary Fairy, Jorgen says that there are 81004 fairies, and since each fairy have an counterpart, is we could say that there are 16008 fairies and anti fairies in total, all of them had their powers absorbed by Foop."

Correction: You meant to say that the total would be "162008" to be exact?

"Fairy Council are the most powerful fairies, as shown by the fact that they are in the top of the hierarchy, putting them highly above the likes of Jorgen Von Strangle and the Fairy Warriors."

Okay.

"Da Rules if uncontrolled, would destroy everything there is, along with Jimmy and possibly the rest of the other universes, as Nickelodeon Unit are canon."

Okay and provide direct links to these statements.

"Cosmo made a wish that went unnoticed by the likes of Jorgen Von Strangle and the Fairy Counselors, that altered the fabric of space and time, making everyone stop aging for the last 50 years by Timmy's Secret Wish (Also the name of the episode in which that happens)"

Okay.

"Cosmo was called the strongest fairy at some point in the series."

Where is that mentioned specifically?

"Wanda has been shown to hurt the likes of Rip Studwell, reporters fairies and even Cosmo, but is unknown if the last one is just a running gag or not."

Wanda being able to harm other fairies honestly shouldn't be questioned the possibility of it being a running gag.

"In Nicktoons Unit, an Amped Denzel Crocker was going to dominate the entire Nickelodeon Multiverse."

Provide a direct link to this.

"Shirley merged both Universes of Fairly Odd Parents and Jimmy Neutron."

Same as before, provide direct links to this.

Everything else I didn't repsonded about is fine, so no need to mentioned about it if you think I was skipping some of them.

Let me answer explain what I meant.

the 'high' 2-C is just manner of speech, I meant that they are on 2-C plane, but above baseline, I just don't know how to explain it better.

Jorgen is 2-C because he casually tanked a bomb that would destroy two universes.

Cosmo is 2-C because he fought equally with Jorgen more than once, and that should be applicable with Anti-Cosmo because Anti Cosmo is his counterpart.

Foop ,Poof and Santa being 'likely 2-B' is because by the words of Antivisma: 'Well, the distance between Low 2-C and 2-C is not possible to quantify, but I think that a character that is, for example, 10000 times as strong as another character that can destroy 10 universes at once, can fairly reliably be placed at above the 1001 universe 2-B lower border.'

Shirley merged both universes in his movie Jimmy Timmy and the Jerkinators, here is the link

Crocker saying that he and the syndicate (The bad guys group) would demonstrate their power to all the worlds (Universes since this is a Nickelodeon Universe) by destroying one. Jump at 19:48

About the poof fart, my bad, is not resetting timeline, but restoring the universe that were destroyed, it was even mentioned on TV tropes here.

Amped crocker defeated 2-C characters such as Cosmo and Jorgen, and Jimmy Neutron stalemated him.

Darkness and Destructinator defeated a bunch of 2-C characters such as Cosmo, Jorgen and all the ancient fairy warriors, who are supposedly comparable if not stronger than Jorgen.

Don't worry that I will fix all the 'high' stuff

"the 'high' 2-C is just manner of speech, I meant that they are on 2-C plane, but above baseline, I just don't know how to explain it better."

I'm just making sure but still, "high 2-C" shouldn't really be used as a proper rating though.

"Jorgen is 2-C because he casually tanked a bomb that would destroy two universes."

Provide a link to this and a statement which backs up the context two universes will be destroyed, not one/one at a time.

"Cosmo is 2-C because he fought equally with Jorgen more than once, and that should be applicable with Anti-Cosmo because Anti Cosmo is his counterpart."

Provide a link from the previous response and I'll agree with this.

"Foop ,Poof and Santa being 'likely 2-B' is because by the words of Antivisma: 'Well, the distance between Low 2-C and 2-C is not possible to quantify, but I think that a character that is, for example, 10000 times as strong as another character that can destroy 10 universes at once, can fairly reliably be placed at above the 1001 universe 2-B lower border.'"

The thing is that the only statements you provided for their suggested/assumed "likely 2-B" tier is by basically counting the total number of fairies & anti-fairies which has remotely nothing to do with tiering in general, like at all and now, it appears that you're misinterpreting what Ant mentioned.

"Shirley merged both universes in his movie Jimmy Timmy and the Jerkinators, here is the link"

It didn't affect them simultaneously but only one at a time, so Shirley would still be "At least Low 2-C."

"Crocker saying that he and the syndicate (The bad guys group) would demonstrate their power to all the worlds (Universes since this is a Nickelodeon Universe) by destroying one. Jump at 19:48"

Only the doomsday weapon itself would be 2-C, not them.

"About the poof fart, my bad, is not resetting timeline, but restoring the universe that were destroyed, it was even mentioned on TV tropes here."

Okay.

"Amped crocker defeated 2-C characters such as Cosmo and Jorgen, and Jimmy Neutron stalemated him.'

1. Okay. 2. They're still "At least Low 2-C" and you didn't provide a link to joren surviving a 2-C bomb yet.

"Darkness and Destructinator defeated a bunch of 2-C characters such as Cosmo, Jorgen and all the ancient fairy warriors, who are supposedly comparable if not stronger than Jorgen."

That's still "At least Low 2-C" since its basically powerscaling.

"Don't worry that I will fix all the 'high' stuff" kk

Jorgen created the bomb in the second crossover `When Nerds Colide` in which he fused with Calamitous, created a bomb that would generate a big bang that would make both universes at his image iirc, and I don`t have the link for it.

Cosmo have fought against Jorgen on `Most Wanted Wish` and one hit ko Jorgen on `The Fairly Oddlympics`, but the last one is kinda of a sucker punch.

Cosmo also harmed Jorgen when he was a baby, he was just a baby, he is pretty much the sole reason fairy babies shouldn`t be born anymore.

Anti Cosmo is Cosmo counterpart, so it should be comparable for obvious reasons, since they are pretty much the same character but with different personalities.

Santa: By Wanda statement, two fairies are enough to destroy everything in creation, two fairies are 2-C, and Santa had the power of 81004 fairies, which would be 40502 2-C characters, to which would be enough for he be 2-B

Poof and Foop: The same case with santa but even higher, due to the fact that Foop was amped with the power of all fairies AND anti fairies, so he would have the power of 81004 2-C characters.

The Shirley case is a bit more weird: He suffers from PIS, because that IS his character, the most powerful villain ever met (Before the existence of Foop and Poof) but stupid enough to be defeated by two powerless humans, that being after he literally created a universe at his own image and merged the `best`of each universe in his new city.

Darkness and Destructinator is powerscaling yes, to characters like Jorgen, Cosmo, the Fairy council and the ancient fairy warriors, who had been said that were stronger than the common low 2-C fairy.

The same with the Crocker amped, is powerscaling.

Hope you understood that, would be more glad if more Knowledgeable Members where here just in case I said something wrong or something like that, but unfortunately as it is, there isn`t a page for the verse, or people on the Knowledgeable list Goddamit, so I only have @Darkanine, who isn`t here yet, and @Existencial, who seems to agree with this.

Not to mention that both of them suffer from apparent longevity (Timmy is 60 years old by now due to the secret wish)

You can't scale up or down from 2-C. They would just scale to the 2-C feat or not at all. 2-C Fairies, Pixies, Genies, etc, has been agreed upon for like, half a year but it was never applied.

Darkanine said:
You can't scale up or down from 2-C. They would just scale to the 2-C feat or not at all. 2-C Fairies, Pixies, Genies, etc, has been agreed upon for like, half a year but it was never applied.
So what I am supposed to change exactly?

Because I don`t follow what you are saying

The differences between 2-C and 2-B is infinite as it's separated by 5-Dimensional space, same with 2-C and Low 2-C.

2-C scaling off of Jorgen and Cosmo's space-time feat was accepted awhile ago.

^ It's not though. The only gap that could be called infinite is Low 2-C and 2-C, but even then that's doubtful to me.

Oh, is just that I went by antivisma, who said that if the Characters who can create and/or destroy 1001 to any higher finite number of universal 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

And well, Foop and Poof had the power out of all the fairies, who are 2-C so...

But okay then, so everyone is 2-C now, should I do the upgrades, or you can do that?

Tomorrow I will spend a couple of hours doing a decent profile for Timmy, that I really wanted to make since months, and maybe a page for the verse with fancy pictures for the characters.

"Jorgen created the bomb in the second crossover `When Nerds Colide` in which he fused with Calamitous, created a bomb that would generate a big bang that would make both universes at his image iirc, and I don`t have the link for it."

1. The bomb being able to affect 2 universes is technically since it was clearly stated to affect one universe where it was placed in: Jimmy's universe.

2. It affects the fabric of time but not space-time, so mainly Jimmy's universe would be the one that will get destroyed by the bomb should it reaches to zero.

3. All fairies, including Jorgen, can only affect/warp/make changes to 1 universe at a time.

4. Its rather easy to search this on YouTube you know.

"Cosmo have fought against Jorgen on `Most Wanted Wish` and one hit ko Jorgen on `The Fairly Oddlympics`, but the last one is kinda of a sucker punch."

Yea.

"Cosmo also harmed Jorgen when he was a baby, he was just a baby, he is pretty much the sole reason fairy babies shouldn`t be born anymore."

I know that part by now.

"Anti Cosmo is Cosmo counterpart, so it should be comparable for obvious reasons, since they are pretty much the same character but with different personalities."

Well yea...that's kind of a no brainer at this point now.

"Santa: By Wanda statement, two fairies are enough to destroy everything in creation, two fairies are 2-C, and Santa had the power of 81004 fairies, which would be 40502 2-C characters, to which would be enough for he be 2-B"

1. That's literally a vague statement, "creation" can be any level of reality that is being created. Be more specific since you should know that statement isn't gonna make the fairies any higher than "At least 2-C."

2. I just told you that's not how proper tiering works.

"Poof and Foop: The same case with santa but even higher, due to the fact that Foop was amped with the power of all fairies AND anti fairies, so he would have the power of 81004 2-C characters."

Read my previous response #2 and again, its not gonna be any higher than "At least Low 2-C" and any finite amount of power a Low 2-C character has is still Low 2-C.

"The Shirley case is a bit more weird: He suffers from PIS, because that IS his character, the most powerful villain ever met (Before the existence of Foop and Poof) but stupid enough to be defeated by two powerless humans, that being after he literally created a universe at his own image and merged the `best`of each universe in his new city."

I'm all right with that.

"Darkness and Destructinator is powerscaling yes, to characters like Jorgen, Cosmo, the Fairy council and the ancient fairy warriors, who had been said that were stronger than the common low 2-C fairy."

That's why they would be rated as "At least Low 2-C."

"The same with the Crocker amped, is powerscaling."

Ik, I noticed.

"Hope you understood that, would be more glad if more Knowledgeable Members where here just in case I said something wrong or something like that, but unfortunately as it is, there isn`t a page for the verse, or people on the Knowledgeable list Goddamit, so I only have @Darkanine, who isn`t here yet, and @Existencial, who seems to agree with this."

Good luck with that then.

Darkanine said:
The differences between 2-C and 2-B is infinite as it's separated by 5-Dimensional space, same with 2-C and Low 2-C.

2-C scaling off of Jorgen and Cosmo's space-time feat was accepted awhile ago.
Oh really? I didn't know and I just noticed that you mentioned about this now.

@Darkanine

I am honestly not sure about whether or not we can simply multiply the difference between 2-C and 2-B characters, given that even 2-C characters (as opposed to Low 2-C ones) have started to bridge the 5-D distance between universes.

You are likely correct that "At least 2-C" or similar seems safer though.

More staff input would be appreciated here.

Perhaps somebody could ask DontTalkDT to help us out here?

CursedGentleman said:
Shouldn't we scale their AP to their durability?
Well, I'm just reminding you that if their AP (depending on which character you're referring to & their feats they performed) relates to durability-bypassing hax, then we can't scale that to their physical durability and may be treated as just resistance. Anything else is fine.

So, I would like to insert more input, but is late here where I live and need to sleep.

@Existencial, if you could take from here until I come back I would be glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back