• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Black shadow used a tool (The Dark Matter Reactor) powered by the might reactors to do this. His ultimate goal was to reverse the big bang, and create a new big bang.

In short, my argument is that one might reactor should be equal to 1/6th of the combined power of the 6 might reactors. And the might reactors are not reliant on one another to all the sudden get a massive power boost (unlike the triforce).

I doubt its an outlier, might reactors have always been shown to be objects with immense power. They become even more powerful once their full potential is unlocked.

He can be 3-A via the reactor, but we don't always assume fragments are 1/xth the power of the entirety of it because it's sometimes dependent on the unity status. Unless it's explained that each of them individually have their own powers that are cosmic.

Without getting into conjecture territory, he was able to destroy a mountain by clicking his fingers after harnessing the power of a single reactor for himself- so it's possible that with more reactors (like he had later on in the story), he could personally do things like collide the planets together and the other things OP pointed out

And in one episode, three F-Zero machines fused together (each containing one reactor) and the resulting boost fire cut across dimensions, so OP is likely to be right

After looking back at the video, Black Shadow was actually shrinking the Universe with just 1 reactor might. (and doing stuff such as colliding planets, and covering the galaxy in darkness). further supported by his statement here .

We can see this because the dark matter reactor only has one reactor might, and black shadow still kept his two in his vehicle. (For context, in the video, Zoda has one reactor might, and black shadow has two. Zoda acknowledges this here . Zoda is knocked into the reactor, which gives the dark matter reactor one reactor might.) This is further supported by the fact that Black Shadow could use the skill Black fire here , which can only be used if the user has a reactor might.

And this is probably not an outlier, as this would only apply to reactor mights who've fully evolved. Fully evolved reactor mights are far more powerful than those that haven't. Its clealy shown in this scene , where ryu was unable to overpower the dark matter reactor, which only had one fully evolved might reactor despite him having 2 might reactors. But once Ryu activates Boost Fire: Full power a few moments later, we do see them overpowering the dark matter reactor.

Also, shrinking the Universe in this case should probably be at least a 3-B feat, as we can see here, where we can see the galaxies being moved.

I think 3-B to 3-A via Reactor is fine for Black Shadow, but I'm skeptical about it scaling to anyone's physical stats. Because the Reactors exploding is more so a chain reaction, and Captain Falcon dies from the blast.

I was more thinking that the vehicles themselves (such as the blue falcon, dragon bird, black bull) should scale to an evolved might reactor via newtons 3rd law, and the characters can just keep their current tier for physical stats.

I'm not quite sure how they would scale. I didn't quite seem them take direct hits and even so, keep in mind that inverse square law is important. It sounds more like the ships escaped at Massively FTL+ speeds rather than having the durability to tank the explosions.

We also see vehicles with might reactors consistently clash with each other, which should scale to their durability. The explosion was kind of a onetime thing, and is probably PIS/Inconsistency. We can even see the vehicles, falcon, and black shadow tank the initial explosion.

Are those ships using the same fully evolved reactors as the one used for the Universal feats?

Yes. Black shadow stated that Zoda had a "fully nurtured" might reactor. The same should be said of the rest of the characters with the exception of Ryu prior to boost fire: full power.

Oh yeah, I think other ships that utilize the full power of the reactors can scale. But it appears aside from Black Bull, Hyper Zoda, Dragon Bird EX appears to be the only one that makes full use of it.

I'm pretty sure Captain Falcon and Black shadow can make full use of it, since both are probably superior to hyper zoda

Dragon Bird is Captain Falcon's ship, as well as Black Bull being Black Shadow's ship.

blue falcon is captain falcon's ship. It's safe to assume both have a fully evolved reactor might, since they should be superior to Zoda. Zoda even acknowledges that it doesn't make any sense he won against the race with black shadow, despite black shadow having two might reactors. (Implying fully evolved)

Also, Captain Falcon was able to stop the dark matter reactor, which was powered by Zoda's might reactor.

I was going by what the wiki called them in Might Reactor page. But anyway, I agree that the ships of Captain Falcon and Black Shadow scale.

Thanks for your contributions.

Do we need any more input?

(I also want to make one more addition: anyone with a fully evolved reactor might should be half the speed of the Dragon Bird EX, as it has been established that all might reactors are equal, and do not have to be together to gain a massive bower boost.)

Yea i think so.

Changes:

- Upgrade anyone who has an evolved reactor might (Black Shadow, Ryu Suzakyu, Captain Falcon) to At least 3-B, possibly 3-A

- MFTL+ for anyone with a fully evolved might reactor (Black Shadow, Ryu Suzakyu, Captain Falcon)

- Their physical stats are their current tier.

There is nothing about space time as far as I know, so no Low 2-C unfortunately

I think At least 3-B possibly 3-A is safer

I think so, if you have reached an agreement.

Back