• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major 101 Amazing Slenderman Facts revisions

Well saw the profile, have some revisions that should be changed. Seems a tad strange...rushed? I don't know but anyway, who am I to judge (Made the terrible 2018 profile *shivers*)

Previously Profile stuff
Superhuman Physical Characteristics: Yep

Teleportation: Yep

Mind Manipulation: Yep, though might want to be fleshed out.

Dream Manipulation: Causes dreams that can't be woken from

Can extend his arms up to twice their normal length

The air calms when he's present: should be Air Manipulation not weather

Can rebuild his body from the bones of his victims: should just be Regenerationn (Unknown; quote)

Longevity: No

Immortality (Type 1, 3, 5, 6, and 8; Anybody who kills him becomes him): 1, 3, 6, 5 = yes, 8 is for what? going to say no

Invisibility: Yes, though only to some adults and is likely limited to only adults

Intangibility: When? Just going to say no.

Durability Negation: No, at least shouldn't be under abilities

Can summon and control "Familiars" - the corpses of his past victims: This would be Necromancy as it never says he can summon his familiars

His shadow is alive: "His shadow" is referred to as Darkman, and seems to only be able to dethatch at dawn or dusk.

Age: Over 2,000 years old: Yeah though he is old enough to be around since Adam and Eve from the Abrahamic religion so probably should start with a higher number

Classification: Supernatural evil being: Not really...said to be an ancient demon but makes close enough sense I guess

Attack Potency: At least Wall level, possibly Town level (Was said to "Cleave hills and break walls"): Wall level is likely due to that it also is said to be the breaker of weapons, as quoted in the Dante's Inferno Quote. Weapons of that time ranged from 9-C to 9-B iirc.

Speed: Unknow (Has never been seen moving): While this is a quote it is contradictory to other quotes, such as moving faster than the average man could move making him Peak Human

Lifting Strength: Unknow, possibly SuperHuman (His height of 14 feet would justify this): Size likely wouldn't justify that tier, though he does lift corpses so that is likely Athlete level

Stamina: Unknown: while I agree, it is said that he sleeps.

Name: Slenderman, the Opperator, Der Großman, El Diablo Delgado, many other names.: Link Chapter 6: He is also known as...

Range: Unknown: Well in the Dante quote it says he corrupts the whole world, and other abilities support this as will be shown later.

Intelligence: Unknown: Likely Above Average, as being able to converse with, and manipulate humans.

Weaknesses: None Notable: Seemingly dislikes the light, Cannot lie, WIP for now

Ability/Other additions
Possibly planet level via screaming: When Slenderman screams, the world will end.

Death Manipulation via Whispers: should be put under notable attacks as Whisper: Hearing Slenderman's whisper causes the one who hear it to die immediately; or something like that.

(Possible) Clairvoyance: The more you know about slenderman the more likely he is to kill you

Limited Technological Manipulation: Causes light bulbs to burst

Fear Manipulation

Perception Manipulation: Of both sent and sight. Children see him as friendly and to them he smells of buttered popcorn while to adults he smells funky lol

Fire Manipulation: causes a Swedish film crew to catch on fire and die

Reality Warping or limited Life Manipulation (?): when he walks by Cathedrals, gargoyles will turn there heads to look at him. Also as for RW he does write on the inside of mirrors, and only has a reflection in glass

Memory Manipulation: Doesn't work on those who are resolute

Sound Manipulation

Soul Manipulation: Eats souls

limited Vehicular Mastery: Shown riding a long boat in myth. It is on a perpetual wave of Blood

Omnipresence?: Is always the cause of the feeling of being watched and accidents only happen when slenderman is near by. The latter is Causality Manipulation iirc though could be wrong.

Transmutation?: smile curdles milk

Enhanced Senses: Can see in the dark and hear in the silence

Possibly Can Float: Weighs less than a human soul and is witnessed doing so

Survives in space: Had to be edited out of every picture of the moon landing.

Possibly Fog Creation

Telepathy? IDK: Can speak/Be contacted through Ouija boards but only when a child is in the room.

Possible Summery
Slenderma is the subject of the 2012 book 101 Amazing Slenderman Facts by Jack Goldstein and Jimmy Russell. The novel is a dark and semi-comical interpretation of Slenderma, following in a similar style to the Chuck Norris Fact book often saying contradictory or humorous feats. This novel also shows Slenderman mainly as a demonic, evil, supernatural, immortal entity who generally kidnaps or kills children.

Immortality (Type 1, 3, 5, 6, and 8; Anybody who kills him becomes him)

Looks like just Type 6 to me.

Not transmutation and not causality manipulation. Lightbulb thing could be telekinesis. Rest looks fine

People killing him becoming him = Type 6, of a sort.

@Prom I see the confusion. Type 1 is due to being around for like...ever. Type 3 is due to regen. Type 5 is due to being said "Slenderman cannot die". Type 6 is the quote above.

Lucius the Eternal has type 6 for the same reasons. Slendy should have it too. I'm excited for a planet level Slender Man honestly.

Saying someone can't die is pretty insufficient evidence for type 5. It's something that someone has said about almost any ridiculously powerful character ever (Lord McEvil Kung Fu guy is the strongest! Nothing can kill him!) and it could easily be referring to any of his other immortality types.

Likely, yes but when it literal says it along with these other types of immortalities just seems kinda..out there I guess. Thought was similar to Cthulhu and great old ones who have it just because they out live the concept of death.

Though you are right, even having it as "possibly" may be pushing it.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
hill noun 1.

a naturally raised area of land, not as high or craggy as a mountain

difference between Mt and Hill: https://www.thoughtco.com/difference-between-hill-and-mountain-4071583

EDIT/QUESTION: What ability would it be to be the sole cause of accidents? Luck Manipulation or something?
Is he the sole cause of all accidents everywhere? Because that's probability manipulation of a pretty high degree.

The hill thing needs to be calculated using the mass/weight/whatever else goes into calcs of a standard hill.

For tier I'm thinking "At least [whatever tier you'd get from destroying a hill] (can "cleave hills"), Possibly 5-B (was stated that the world would end if he screams). Him only being planet level with a scream doesn't make sense unless it's hax as a scream < a punch in terms of effort and he'd need to be 5-B physically to survive doing it.

So I just though the scream seemed more like a hax thing but I am not positive about that.

Also whatever the tier is decided to be I'm here if someone needs to upload the changes. I plan to make a respect thread soon as well.

Revised profile blog link: here

101 SMan
When man of slender visits you / Nothing on earth that one can do / In well he'll hide, or watery hole / And he will eat your mortal soul / so if thou seest the man so thin / pray you don't see him again / for he is not from world we know / he cometh from far down below / on his bed of dirt from grave / from his dank and silent cave / he watches you yet has no sight / he taketh you away at night
~ 15th-Century Poem About Slenderma
Summary
Slenderma is the subject of the 2012 book 101 Amazing Slenderman Facts by Jack Goldstein and Jimmy Russell. The novel is a dark and semi-comical interpretation of Slenderma, following in a similar style to the Chuck Norris Fact book often saying contradictory or humorous feats. This novel also shows Slenderman mainly as a demonic, evil, supernatural, immortal entity who generally kidnaps or kills children.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B possibly WIP physically. Possibly 5-B with scream

Name: Slenderman, the Opperator, Der Großman, El Diablo Delgado, The Devil, many other names.

Origin: 101 Amazing Slenderman Facts

Age: Unknown (Has been around since Adam and Eve of the Abrahamic Religion)

Classification: Supernatural evil being

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation (Those who witness him will have dreams they cannot awaken from), Can extend his arms up to twice their normal length, The air calms when he's present, Regenerationn (Unknown; Can rebuild his body from the bones of his victims), Immortality (Type 1, 3, and 6), limited Invisibility (Is invisible to some adults), Necromancy (Can create and control "Familiars" - the corpses of his past victims), His shadow is alive, Death Manipulation via whispering, Clairvoyance, limited Technological Manipulation (Caused light bulbs to burst), Fear Manipulation, Perception Manipulation (Of both sent and sight. Children see him as friendly and to them he smells of buttered popcorn while to adults he smells moldy and seems monstrous), Fire Manipulation, Reality Warping (When he walks by cathedrals, gargoyles will turn there heads to look at him, writes on the inside of mirrors, is only has a reflection in glass, and smile curdles milk), Memory Manipulation (Only works on those who aren't resolute), Sound Manipulation, Eats souls, limited Vehicular Mastery (Skilled boatman, being shown riding a longboat that is perpetually riding on a wave of blood), Omnipresence, Enhanced Senses (Can see in the dark and hear in the silence), Floating, Survives in space, Telepathy, Fog Creation, Passive Probability Manipulation (Accidents only ever happen when Slenderman is near)

Attack Potency: At least Wall level, possibly WIP physically (Is quoted in Dante's Inferno to "Cleave hills and breakth walls and weapons"). Possibly Planet level with scream (When Slenderman screams, the world will end). Many abilities ignore conventional durability

Speed: At least Peak Human (Can move faster than the average man can react), possibly Omnipresence (Is the sole cause of the feeling of being watched and of accidents)

Lifting Strength: Athlete level (Can easily lift adult corpses)

Striking Strength: At least Wall Class, possibly WIP

Durability:
At least Wall level, possibly WIP

Stamina:
Unknown (Does sleep)

Range: Unknown, at least planetary

Intelligence: Likely Above Average

Weaknesses: Dislikes the light and cannot lie.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Whispering: Hearing Slenderman's whisper, even as a recording, will instantly kill the listener.
  • Scream: Slenderman's scream will cause the world to end.
Note: Online reading of book

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
So I just though the scream seemed more like a hax thing but I am not positive about that.

Also whatever the tier is decided to be I'm here if someone needs to upload the changes. I plan to make a respect thread soon as well.
It doesn't to me. Screaming is a physical attack that he'd have to stress his body in some way to use.

Fear Manipulation needs some elaboration on how it works and what he can do with it. Feel the planet level thing should scale to his durability and we should ask a calculations expert for what tier the hill thing would be. I'll start a thread on it. Rest seems good.

What's the quote? I'm willing to bet it's something like "lol you'll need a bigger gun then that" then actually a form of Immortality or type 5

For the hill thing, I'm thinking 7-C to 7-B as hills are generally defined as having lower elevation then a mountain.

Back