• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu vs AncientGarurumon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The Multiversal Tournament Begins yet again with Dragon Ball vs Digimon

Loser is revived at the end so killing is allowed.

The Big Pink Blob of Doom vs The Legendary Warrior of Light

-Speed Equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions.

-Fight takes place on the ToP Exhibition Match stage.

Majin Buu: 0

AncientGarurumon: 7 (Gargoyle, Ram, Nick, Kalt, Zex, Unite and JSW)

Inconclusive: 0

Majin buu 2
Oooh!!! Buu wants to play with this doggy!!!!

AncientGarurumon Crusader Art
D-Doggy???? What have I gotten myself into.......

Ancient should win via sealing though idk how it works. Babidi did threaten to seal Buu again...

Sealing is kinda iffy since we don't know how it works. Absolute Zero maybe a better argument. But vote counted.

Is "Ancient" a type of Digimon or something like that?

Anyway, AG should take it thanks to Absolute Zero hax (and arguably higher firepower)

The "Ancient" Digimon are the original Digimon that predated the now well known Digimon. This guy is the ancestor of all Beast Digimon. Plus these are also the Ten Digimon who fought against Lucemon in the Ancient Digital World.

Iirc Kid Buu is the weakest but he is the craziest. Not like the version really matters anyway

I still don't see the point in using fat but whatever.

Also I'm pretty sure different versions change nothing. Zoro vs Akame got closed...

How many fighters does this tournament have? And how does it works? Or it's just a fancy name?

It's just a fancy name. Only rules here is that the loser (If killed) is revived, or if they are BFR'd, they are brought back.

If it's DB vs Digimon, then not even the fate of the universe is much pressure for digimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back