• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mahoutsukai Precure revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The profiles that we currently have are missing abilities.

Cures
The Mahou Cures, more than any others in the franchise, need keys for their civilian forms. They have abilities such as the following:

Riko

Mirai

Kotoha

• Everything so far (is considered a magical prodigy)
  • Creation (can make things appear by drawing them in the air
  • Pseudo-Self-Sustenance (type 2) (By making her own food)
  • Clothing manipulation (can change her clothes, and the clothes of others)
  • BFR (Sent a pancake to another solar system)
  • Age Manipulation (De-aged herself, Mirai, and Riko, implied to be powered by Kira-Kiraru)
Their transformed states need a rework, as well:

Cure Miracle/Magical/Mofuru

Cure Felice

Alexandrite Style

• All previous abilities
Deusmast
Age Manipulation (scaled from Orba)

Statistics Amplification- (Just because she ordered her broom to fly faster, does not make it Statistic Amiplification.)

Existence Erasure- I told you to refer to admins about this.

Telekinesis- If they shown no instances of it, they don't have it. Simple. Scaling from Ha-chan doesn't cut it since she's clearly above them in terms of utilizing magic.

Self-Sustenance (Type 2)- If she has to make her own food, then it's not Self-Sustenance. There's no such thing as a Pseudo variant of such.

Fate Manipulation- It's clearly not. It's just another "Friendship is Magic" cliche.

Topaz Style is Weapon Creation, not Matter Manipulation and Miracle already has Portal Creation.

Alexandrite is only used for a finisher, nothing more. Everything else is fine.

Yea that's not existence erasure, need more evidence than that, at best it's probably matter manipulation.

The implication is releatively weak and barely supports anything. Therefore, Alxendrite is solely used for a finisher and until they show other instances of such that's all it is.

Wew, Watch all this video was a real Pain...

Still nothing about Existence Erasure but Good New! there is...Telekinesis! Size Manipulation and Creation via their ...wand?

rejected for incorrectly posting on Dargoo's bazaar

I don't even know the correct thread to be honest, I just hear Yobo runs his for everything and Dargoo's is for matches. Me being the lazy bum I am, I don't use either very often other than to give the odd free FRA, since rarely do I put in the effort to any CRT worth advertising and I don't make many matches.

But uh. I guess go check Yobo's contributions.

I do not know. The TV could just have been turned to air.

The God Of Procrastination said:
It could have been a lot of things, but existence erasure is the simplest.
Not really, Existence Erasure is something which need more evidence than "Oh! the Tv dissapeared", the simpliest is she used AP to destroy the TV or just BFR'ed it

You can't get EE with just that.

The God Of Procrastination said:
The lack of remains suggests against it being attack potency, when Kotoha BFR'ed a pancake, we saw where it went, we didn't here.
No, you can do this kind of thing with AP, and the fact that there is zero explanation go against EE.

This is a different Context so.

The Causality is probably correct. The accepted changes can be applied though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back