• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
The battle that is amongst the fate of the universe is beyond these two.

Magolor has the Master Crown, and can form into Magolor Soul is needed, wheather before or during the battle.

Magolor - 1

SCP-682 - 0

Inconclusive - 2

Magolor can travel through dimensions, and I think SCP-682 could as well though, but I'll put it in.

If you say that than both can. Magolor created his own dimension, and traveled through a portal into that dimension from Kirby's dimension, meaning he likely can transverse towards other universes.

EMagoIorSouI said:
If you say that than both can. Magolor created his own dimension, and traveled through a portal into that dimension from Kirby's dimension, meaning he likely can transverse towards other universes.
Nani?

@Efi Did he not? He did enter "Another DImension." One where he created many galaxies and such. Which makes me think if he should get /another/ tier change. Though, I'm not sure if this was a dimension actually created by him, I could be wrong.

@Zach also, it does contain galaxies and other significant cosmic substances, it should be big enough to where he did create an entirely seperate dimension.

EMagoIorSouI said:
@Efi Did he not? He did enter "Another DImension." One where he created many galaxies and such. Which makes me think if he should get /another/ tier change. Though, I'm not sure if this was a dimension actually created by him, I could be wrong.
You are like me. A dreamer.

Also

, Mind Manipulation (Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts, Was able to absorb and weaponize SCP-999's mind-altering effect which have the potential to affect the Scarlet King),

Just looked at the stats, Mag has Universe level durability, and can ignore durability all together for attacks, so.. I could say either incon, or Magolor, for his massive reality warping and power nullification, 682 can absorb power, but nullify that out.

Both mind manipulation effects were very temporary after absorbing specific things, and if anything, empathic manipulation (what 999 did) is a weakness for 682 (the little girl and the blob both were able to use their powers to sedate it, albeit temporarily)

Weaknesses: A few SCPs have been able to tame 682, including SCP-999, who literally tickled him into submission (Though this only worked for a very short time and was only due to 999's heritage as an offspring of the Scarlet King and the nature of its powers) and SCP-053, a little girl who temporarily rendered him docile (Though this is also due to 053's heritage as an offspring of the Scarlet King)

Yes, and Magolor can manipulate minds as well.

And keep in mind, Magolor has limitless power provided by the Master Crown, I feel Magolor would gain power back.

>tfw you realize magolor and scp682's powers can be somewhat similar

@Cal The ability to erase memories wasnt after absorbing anything, and no, thats only because theyre children of the Scarlet King as well, thats literally the only reason they were able to do anything

What? I asked Azzy a bit ago, and he explicitly told me that 999's effect was not temporary, and 999 had to be pried off of 682. And where was it stated that being an offspring of the Scarlet King would be helpful in that (I...actually can believe that one though. It makes perfect sense)

Idk why I even brought those up, as said nitpicking doesn't affect the match. Magolor couldn't kill 682 even if I downplayed 682's adaptation feats. And 682 couldn't kill Magolor due to the latter's black hole resistance and regen surpassing what 682 could do by ripping and tearing.

Inconclusive

Btw, I'm assuming Soul at this point.

Even if it could work, you're mind controlling a puppet of a literal crown. It's like trying to mind manipulate Skull Kid while wearing Majora's Mask.

@EMagoIorSouI Far less, I was arguing against Magolor. A month ago nobody knew anything about his mental powers.

A possessed being has their mind put on the backburner. Someone accessing it would be futile, as every action is in control of someone or something else.

Have you seen the movie Get Out? It's like you took control of the protagonist's mind (I forgot his name) while he was in the Sunken Place.

Back