• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magneto vs Madara and Aizen

Very difficult. We already know that Madara vs Aizen is a draw, but without equalized speed Aizen could beat Madara. The question is, where Magneto fits in. I dont know if his own telepathic abilities and helmet protect him against genjutsu, but if we assume that he is immune against that he can possible dodge any attack with his shield and lightspeed reactions. You gave him a little disadvantage, because there isnt much metal in the arctic and pulling enough metal to him takes time. On the other hand his blood bending is quit usefull. Aizen could survive that with his teleportation and regen, but Madara could have a hard time. His greatest disadvantage is his stamina and that he fights enemies with greater battle speed than him.

But I would say, even if I am not that familiar with Aizen that he could win this with great difficulties. He has the highest battle speed, the best regen and madara is only low 5-B. Magnetos attacks are to slow and he lacks comparable stamina and regen. Furthermore there is not much material for him to use.

with the amount of metal he has pluse whatever metal aizen or madara has then i could see it being more a stand still only because magneto would be too fast for ether of them to do anything physicaly the only chance i see the having is if kyoka suigetsu workd on him giveing them an opening i dont now if his helm can stop it ( i say this because the wiki says it takes control of the five senses it did not say it was via some kind of telepathy or psychic invation it just takes control of them directly so there may be an argument for it there ) or madars limbo clones since he cant see or sense them they could attack with out him knowing. i say a stand still cuz madara and aizen have either some kind of immortality/ regen so they could take what ever magneto dishes out and come back from it but magneto is so fast they he can easily dodge any attack that throw at him ( save limbo ) so ultimately comes down for me limbo of kyoka giveing them an opening or a stand still

Back