• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magnamon vs Shiva (Shin Megami Tensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Two verses that have developed a type of rivalry with recent entries and new evidence that have come to light. Two powerful warriors from both series seen as the some of the "Strongest" verses out there fight to the "death" Truth is both are in a respectable match in which they cannot die. They are restored once defeated. God and The Axiom puts them in a large collosseum

-Both are technically bloodlusted.

-This is composite Magnamon. If the Digimon Revision goes through then this is Cyber Sleuth Magnamon.

Magnamo :1

Shiva :

Magnamon vs Shiva

I'm honestly not sure to be honest. Most of Shiva's hax won't be all that effective due to Magnamon's massive resistances, but I'm not sure if Magnamon can put Shiva down outside of the Power of Miracles.

Also, you didn't need to equalize speed. They're both Immeasurable at their peaks.

I'm not sure if it's game mechanics or not, but resistances really don't mean nothing to Stat Buffing and Debuffing in SMT.

And Almighty Attacks legit can't be blocked or endured in SMT. You take them head on.

What is Power of Miracles?

Pretty much a more potent and controllable version of SS Miracles along with some other things mentioned in the blog.

"Due to the properties of the Digi-Egg of Miracles, Magnamon has a miraculous ability to overcome any predicament placed before him, thus enacting a "miracle" as the origin his power implies. As a result, a series of coincidences will occur that will guarantee Magnamon's victory no matter what odds he faces."

Not arguing, but that's incredibly NLF. But if it's just him making himself stronger, that's buffing.

@Matt

What Dragon said. It's a very NLF-ish sounding ability that says that due to digivolving through the power of miracles themselves, all outcomes will line up for his victory no matter the odds he faces.

Well it is probability manipulation. But his armor does other things as well.

The only reason Magnamon should win is via Miracles, aka Plot armor as an actual ability. Also I love it that even though Magnamon should theoretically be the weakest Royal knight since he evolved via the Digimentals (which should technically put him at a power of a Perfect instead of an ultimate) he in fact is one of the strongest, if not, the strongest simply due to his 'Power of Miracles' alone.

@Matt

I really don't know what to tell you. The only time it was activated on screen the heroes won literally eight pages later. I know it's ridiculously NLF sounding, but it works on beings at the very least comparable to him in power.

@Deadpool2OP

Not necessarily. Magnamon doesn't get a whole lot of time to show off due to his deference to Yggdrasil and the other Knights, but he's generally considered one of the more powerful members, comparable to at least Gallantmon.

Reppu isn't wrong. Alphamon and the others were having a hard time against Death-X-mon until Magnamon used the Power of Miracles in which they soon beat him without any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back