• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic FIGHT! Shantae vs Star Butterfly

HGH shantae ready for battle
"RET-2-GO!"

Star Butterfly

Shantae - 1 ( Paulo.junior.969 )

VS

Star Butterfly - 0 ( )

Inconclusive - 0 ( )

BATTLE CONDITIONS:

Both are in-character

Star cannot transform into her Mewberty Butterly Form.

Star is aware of Shantae's tier compared to her but nothing else.

Speed is Equalized

Win via Knock out only.

Battle takes place in Shantae's dimension, right outside her home.

Battle starts at 20 meters.

Considering Star has that form that makes her universe level, I don't see Shantae coming out of this unless Shantae is wanked to be universe level (Which people have, but it was debunked and laughed at as it should be) and even then Star has the versatility advantage.

So gonna root for Star Butterfly here.

Marcman2020 said:
Considering Star has that form that makes her universe level, I don't see Shantae coming out of this unless Shantae is wanked to be universe level (Which people have, but it was debunked and laughed at as it should be) and even then Star has the versatility advantage.

oh right....uhh does that count since it doesnt have a KEY?

Im gonna have to restrict that.

also about versatility I looked through all her spells and most of em seem to be just basically firing projectiles of some sort. Plus you know Shantae has some huge versatility, did you check her page?

Shantae due to Star's low durability and the fact that her 8-B spells require some set up, also, Star wouldn't use stuff like the Whispering Spell or Time Stop in character.

Marcman2020 said:

explain versatiliy cause Star has an ASSLOAD of spells and if you're basing your vote on Time Freeze or Whispering Spell I can't count OR the other Star vote since those are NOT going to genereally be used in-character unless you can explain to me how she would use them here.

Wait, didn't Star Butterfly recently get upgraded as of Episode 12, season 3? In that, she gained the ability to turn into her multi-armed butterfly form at will which can freely fly and portal through dimensions with ease with out the need of dimensional scissors or magic words.

Or is that not being used/considered for this fight?

Chartate101 said:
My vote stands. Please add one for Star

not until you explain since the Reasons above you voted from did not give enough detail given both character's versatility.

Added, everyone who is voting Star, or at least Marcman since the other votes are based on YOUR reasoningm please verify why you think Star will win. Has both of these characters are quite versatile and there are some things that WOULD give Star an easy win that she does not do in-character

Is this really a fair fight?... I mean Star in-character wouldn't use her City Block Level spells unless Marco or someone she really cares about is in serious danger, and she sure as heck isn't going to survive an attack from Shantae.

Stars 8-B spell requires set up, and that's the only spell capable of harming shantae (excluding stuff that she wouldn't use in chracter), while Shantae just needs to hit her once. Star can't dodge forever, specially when her City Block level spell requires her standing still for some seconds.

Back