• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, all what you mentioned are a wincons. There's just higher chance that Akko just would use her wincons faster, so don't worry. It's not Nathan vs Jones. It's not a stomp.

so while Akko wins this the majority. Every so often star will win. Is this true

kinda like how death battle said with battles like Tatsumaki vs mob and sanji vs rock lee. So it’s like Akko wins 80% of the time but star wins the other percent.

I kinda like that because at least the fans wouldn’t be salty since the other opponent wins sometimes.

don’t you like that/agree.

anyway keep voting if you want this in the profiles.

so while Akko wins this the majority. Every so often star will win. Is this true

kinda like how death battle said with battles like Tatsumaki vs mob and sanji vs rock lee. So it’s like Akko wins 80% of the time but star wins the other percent.

I kinda like that because at least the fans wouldn’t be salty since the other opponent wins sometimes.

don’t you like that/agree.

anyway keep voting if you want this in the profiles.
basically this, yes. Star have some chances but Akko have more.

i did already
I'll quote rule though it should be understood through a common sense.
"Please state valid reasons for why a battle should go a certain way when posting in a versus thread. Meaning, don't simply say that a certain character wins and leave it at that. It makes your answer look unmotivated and turns it harder to decide the outcome"

At first I was gonna go with Star but Akko's video game meta kinda hit different, so I might have to go with Akko. Maybe there's something out there Star can do but I don't feel like reading through all their spells. I'll just vote according with the arguments you guys brought up before.

At first I was gonna go with Star but Akko's video game meta kinda hit different, so I might have to go with Akko. Maybe there's something out there Star can do but I don't feel like reading through all their spells. I'll just vote according with the arguments you guys brought up before.

okay but do you know any other people who could help with this?

Back