• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depends when Jasonsith, a calc guy, is done with some calc related stuff. We're still discussing scaling chains and what not. Though I will say it's looking like Star is gonna be capped at 3-A with a charge up attack. I don't think the actual haxes are gonna change tho, which I believe Star has the advantage in anyway.

It works for me, but let me see if I can pull it up here if the forum's media decides to actually work this time. If not then just open in a new tab.
latest

Or in video-form....

Is this on Akko's profile? We should probably wait until it's added. Also footage of her using it and seeing exactly how it works would useful.

If Akko is using everything on her profile, she does have the fate wand which could be useful, I just don't know how exactly it works.

Yeah, it's not the most detailed, but we do know how Time Magic in the LWA verse works and it's applications.
  • Turning something back to a previous state.
  • Accelerating time in order to apply changes that have not happened yet.
  • Slowing down time.
  • Creating a time loop (Molly-exclusive)
  • Going back in time (Molly-exclusive)
Considering that this is something even the Time Demon, who can break Molly's time loop and seems to have some degree of control of time, finds impressive, I'm guessing that it should be somewhat superior to the standard Time Magic, and should at least have those applications on hand. And Fate Wand is only a possibly since it's only implied that it can twist fate.

Yeah, it's not the most detailed, but we do know how Time Magic in the LWA verse works and it's applications.
  • Turning something back to a previous state.
  • Accelerating time in order to apply changes that have not happened yet.
  • Slowing down time.
  • Creating a time loop (Molly-exclusive)
  • Going back in time (Molly-exclusive)
Considering that this is something even the Time Demon, who can break Molly's time loop and seems to have some degree of control of time, finds impressive, I'm guessing that it should be somewhat superior to the standard Time Magic, and should at least have those applications on hand. And Fate Wand is only a possibly since it's only implied that it can twist fate.

that’s good but nothing on stars level of stopping time on a universal scale

Yeah, but would Star lead with Time Stop immediately? Because Akko has plenty of chances to take her out before then. Not to mention, Star doesn't resist... anything.

Bloodlusted as in doing the most effective strat first or animalistically attacking with a beam or something? This probably a dumb question.

How does Star pull off her Time Stop specifically then?
Says "easy peezy (something with time rhythm but I guess all know this rhythm)" then she waves her wand and time is stopped. Probably a stomp.

Bloodlusted as in doing the most effective strat first or animalistically attacking with a beam or something? This probably a dumb question.
Usually bloodlusted is using your best power. In Star's case it's pretty much time stop.

Akko doesn't really need an incantation if she's just blasting energy projections. I think her blasts could probably reach her before she can finish the rhyme.

Okay, so assuming speed is equalized and they both have a chance to start off with an attack.

Screen_Shot_2021-06-07_at_5.05.58_PM.png

This is how long it would take for Star to go through the whole incantation. She's saying the rhyme in a nervous panic, so she's already saying it pretty quickly.

Screen_Shot_2021-06-07_at_5.10.20_PM.png

And this is how long it takes for Akko to get in a single energy blast while giving an incantation for it. In this situation, she's shouting it more like a war cry. I think Akko's chances of getting a hit in are a bit more likely than Star, especially considering both would need to be focused on performing the spell correctly, and would leave dodging the incoming attack an afterthought, not to mention the fact that both are bloodlusted. With the massive gap in Akko's AP vs Star's Dura, one shot would pretty much be all it would take. At least, that's my reasoning atm.

Last edited:
but what about her other spells?
Star's other spells, or Akko's?

If Atsuko's then:

And this is how long it takes for Akko to get in a single energy blast while giving an incantation for it. In this situation, she's shouting it more like a war cry. I think Akko's chances of getting a hit in are a bit more likely than Star, especially considering both would need to be focused on performing the spell correctly, and would leave dodging the incoming attack an afterthought, not to mention the fact that both are bloodlusted. With the massive gap in Akko's AP vs Star's Dura, one shot would pretty much be all it would take. At least, that's my reasoning atm.
If Star's then to point out not much of Star's spells would be more effective.

Okay, so assuming speed is equalized and they both have a chance to start off with an attack.

Screen_Shot_2021-06-07_at_5.05.58_PM.png

This is how long it would take for Star to go through the whole incantation. She's saying the rhyme in a nervous panic, so she's already saying it pretty quickly.

yall some nerds but that's why i like this community

Akko resists Transmutation for taking the sonic screams of the Divine Cat, which are able to turn people into mummies.

Is there anything else star could use that could possibly let her win.

Also i have a question

would 2-A star beat Akko if Akko has faster speed?

Also i have a question

Speed is both equalized, it's just that Akko can activate her spells quicker.

Maybe BFR, but I'm not sure how hers works. But even then, Akko can use Shiny Arc to create a portal back to the battlefield.

Also i have a question

Since her dura is lower she would still lose. Though she probably would get rid off from 2-A though that's not a case since this battle is more a hax quick draw where Akko would shoot faster.

Since her dura is lower she would still lose. Though she probably would get rid off from 2-A though that's not a case since this battle is more a hax quick draw where Akko would shoot faster.
actually it says she has universal level Durability. So what if she starts with universal level durability?

Speed is both equalized, it's just that Akko can activate her spells quicker.

Maybe BFR, but I'm not sure how hers works. But even then, Akko can use Shiny Arc to create a portal back to the battlefield.

You could always BFR into the core of the sun. I’m pretty sure the core of the sun would cook you up before you could do anything.

You could always BFR into the core of the sun. I’m pretty sure the core of the sun would cook you up before you could do anything.
her BFR also requires time to shoot and Time stop is still better option. While Atsuko again, Draws. Plus Atsuko can turn invisible and she also can use own time manipulation.

Back