• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic bubblegum vs a Centaur that steals magic

Dragon Ball VS. MLP threads are always the best, but when Tirek is involved it gets a bit confusing, since people constantly argue back and forth whether or not he can or can't absorb ki. But if I'm not wrong, the majoritarian consensus on the wiki is that Tirek can absorb ki, only to prevent overcomplicating things.

Anyways, I think Tirek's AP here is higher than Buu's but Buu can likely handle him considering he probably upscales Cell. Regenerationn is a problem for Tirek, but the centaur can likely bypass this with absorption or BFR. What's to ensue first?

EMagoIorSouI said:
Dragon Ball VS. MLP threads are always the best, but when Tirek is involved it gets a bit confusing, since people constantly argue back and forth whether or not he can or can't absorb ki. But if I'm not wrong, the majoritarian consensus on the wiki is that Tirek can absorb ki, only to prevent overcomplicating things.

Anyways, I think Tirek's AP here is higher than Buu's but Buu can likely handle him considering he probably upscales Cell. Regenerationn is a problem for Tirek, but the centaur can likely bypass this with absorption or BFR. What's to ensue first?
Depends on who can get their attack off first. Tirek literally absorbs magic by inhaling. If Buu starts with chocolate beam, then I seriously don't know.

Oh yeah, I forgot to put Buu's chocolate beam into account. If Tirek gets hit then he's done for, but I believe he can avoid it since he has decent area of effect with not only his attacks but by scaling it as well. Tirek can exhaust Buu with his AP, and as I mentioned before, can either absorb his ki or BFR him. Leaning towards Tirek for now, but I'll hold off for any contenders.

Lightbuster30 said:
Yeah, but Buu doesn't instantly resort to that in a straight up fight.
Krillin, Yamcha, literally anyone not worth his time and of course every non z warrior he faced XD.

Oh, he's definitely more powerful. Tirek hasa big scaling chain, on top of several multipliers within said chain, on top of said chain beginning with a ludicrously casually performed feat. There's no way Buu isn't going to sense how powerful he is.

And again, I think the consensus is that Tirek is allowed to absorb ki to prevent overcomplicating things.

BFR isn't doing anything to Buu sense he can just make a portal back. The "worth his time" mindset is for base Super Buu Buuhan hates if he"s enemy is stronger and will destroy the planet, absorb, or anything to win

He hates it if they're blatantly stomping and toying with him the way Vegito did. Tirek's in character is to drain life force.

But, the point is, that Tirek is strong enough to be considered "worth his time". Besides, it lets him do his in character move and drain him via holding him down with telekinesis.

I want to know how much does Tirek level will be considered with multipliers and scaling chain because I think Buu will run up to 400 or 800 kilofoe with multipliers and scaling chain

Yes, but would his AP be enough to get past Buu's Regenerationn and infinite stamina?

In less he could atomize Buu no and Buu stamina has only been drain fighting another version of himself

Lord JJJ said:
I want to know how much does Tirek level will be considered with multipliers and scaling chain because I think Buu will run up to 400 or 800 kilofoe with multipliers and scaling chain
Yeah we should also know that.

Lord JJJ said:
Uh, where the heck did that come from?

SSJ is 40 or 50 time Base

SSJ2 is 2 times SSJ becouse 50% SSJ2>SSJ

SSJ3 is 2 or 4 times SSJ2 becouse : SSJ3 Goku Stomp Buu, who stomp SSJ2 Majin Vegeta, who equal to SSJ2 Goku

SSJ2 Gohan is 2 time more powerfull than Cell, who is 1 Kilofoe (2 Kilofoe)

SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta are stronger than SSJ2 Gohan (2 Kilofoe)

Post ROSAT Base Gotenks should be at least Stronger than SSJ2 Goku (>2Kilofoe)

Super Buu equal to SSJ3 Getenks (320, 400, 640 or 800)

Ultimate Gohan stronger than Super buu (>320, 400, 640 or 800)

Buuhan power is Super Buu+Gohan (>640, 800, 1280 or 1600)

If we ignore Super Saiyan 3 multipliers, it will be :

160 or 200 for Super Buu, SSJ3 Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan

320 or 400 for Buuhan

Lord JJJ said:
SSJ is 40 or 50 time Base
SSJ2 is 2 times SSJ becouse 50% SSJ2>SSJ

SSJ3 is 2 or 4 times SSJ2 becouse : SSJ3 Goku Stomp Buu, who stomp SSJ2 Majin Vegeta, who equal to SSJ2 Goku

SSJ2 Gohan is 2 time more powerfull than Cell, who is 1 Kilofoe (2 Kilofoe)

SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta are stronger than SSJ2 Gohan (2 Kilofoe)

Post ROSAT Base Gotenks should be at least Stronger than SSJ2 Goku (>2Kilofoe)

Super Buu equal to SSJ3 Getenks (320, 400, 640 or 800)

Ultimate Gohan stronger than Super buu (>320, 400, 640 or 800)

Buuhan power is Super Buu+Gohan (>640, 800, 1280 or 1600)

If we ignore Super Saiyan 3 multipliers, it will be :

160 or 200 for Super Buu, SSJ3 Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan

320 or 400 for Buuhan
So, yeah, again, based on what?

Yeah, so unless I get evidence for Gotenks being stronger than SSj2 in base, Tirek holds the advantage and drains Buu.

In the GP saga of the manga, it's revealed that Buu is highly resistant to magical attacks, including magic based energy absorption. Moro couldn't drain his energy. I'm planning on making a Tirek vs Moro match sometime.

Lightbuster30 said:
Yeah, so unless I get evidence for Gotenks being stronger than SSj2 in base, Tirek holds the advantage and drains Buu.
Piccolo thought Pre-RoSaT SSJ Gotenks stood 0 chance against Super Buu. ("Fusion hasn't been enough yet"). Mind you, Goku flat out said he didn't think he was powerful enough to beat Buu, with Gotenks being their only chance. This is prior to anyone's knowledge that Gotenks can even go Super Saiyan whilst in Fusion.

Base Post-RoSaT Gotenks was stated to have stood a chance against Super Buu ("He may succeed" Piccolo says, even before Gotenks goes Super Saiyan).

So actually you ARE correct in that the list is wrong. Post-RoSaT Base Gotenks isn't only stronger than SS2 Goku, but he's also stronger than SS3 Goku.

Actually, now that I remember correctly, the anime hasn't adapted the GP saga yet (and it may or may not ever do so). Can we specifically make it manga Buu (post Gohan absorbed)? Buu's resistance to magic, especially magic based energy absorption, from the GP Saga, could even the field for him against Tirek. That and his versatility, Regenerationn, and Chocolate Beam, could make it more fair since Tirek is apparently stronger.

Akreious said:
Lightbuster30 said:
Piccolo thought Pre-RoSaT SSJ Gotenks stood 0 chance against Super Buu. ("Fusion hasn't been enough yet"). Mind you, Goku flat out said he didn't think he was powerful enough to beat Buu, with Gotenks being their only chance. This is prior to anyone's knowledge that Gotenks can even go Super Saiyan whilst in Fusion.
Base Post-RoSaT Gotenks was stated to have stood a chance against Super Buu ("He may succeed" Piccolo says, even before Gotenks goes Super Saiyan).

So actually you ARE correct in that the list is wrong. Post-RoSaT Base Gotenks isn't only stronger than SS2 Goku, but he's also stronger than SS3 Goku.
How powerful is SSj3 Gotenks compared to Super Buu? Because Piccolo could very easily be wrong depending on how he fared. Nevermind the fact that he had to go SSj3 to replicate Buu's feat.

Long story short I really don't think Piccolo is reliable here.

Chapter: 469 (DBZ 275), P5.3-4

Goku: "…I'll be frank. It's no use. I can't defeat [Majin Boo]. [ ] …There was practically no gap between Vegeta's true strength and mine…And Majin Boo is still fine despite Vegeta sacrificing himself, right? Sorry, but I couldn't win, no matter what."

Goku as a SSJ2 could not beat Majin Buu

Chapter: 472 (DBZ 278), P9.4

Context: after explaining that Fusion lasts 30 minutes

Goku: "With these two [Goten and Trunks], if they just manage to perform Fusion successfully, I think they'll definitely be able to defeat [Boo] within 30 minutes. Fusion is just that extreme."

Goku believes Gotenks Pre Rosat, at least as a Super Saiyan, could beat Majin Buu

Chapter: 485 (DBZ 291), P7.4

Context: as the two Boos fight

Narrator: "The original Majin Boo had no chance of winning...This was because during the split, the majority of the power went to the evil one…"

Evil Buu was far greater than Good Buu before absorbing him and becoming Super Buu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter: 487 (DBZ 293), P13.5

Context: as Piccolo plans on having Goten and Trunks train in the Room of Spirit and Time

Piccolo: "Can't you tell…?! As they are now, even if they perform Fusion they can't wi, no doubt about it…! Tell them that if they don't want to die while they're still just little brats, then they should train as much as they can…!"

Super Buu was superior to Pre Rosat SSJ Gotenks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter: 489 (DBZ 295), P3.5

Context: Trunks doesn't like the idea of fighting Boo as a Super Saiyan 3 from the start

Trunks: "I think…that we've already progressed so much that even in a regular state Fusion, we'll be about equal with Majin Boo...

Trunks is underestimating the power of Super Buu but is judging the post training strength of Base Gotenks to Fat Buu (Before the split) and deems them equal. By Trunks' word Post Rosat Base Gotenks = Fat Buu > SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta

Right, so Gotenks is superior to Buu who beats Gohan tier characters, who defeats SPC at half power, who is superior to full power SSj. That means even lowballing it, a SSj2 is an 80x boost (Superior at half power to someone immensely superior to a transformation that beat full power Frieza, who bested a x20 power up at 50% of his power.)

And with Gotenks getting a bare minimum 80x boost over 2.108 kilofoe, there's no way Tirek is taking this fight. MLP characters scale from 4.089 kilofoe, and via scaling Tirek at his max is roughly 8x that or 32.712 kilofoe. True, Tirek could hold him with superior lifitng strength, but he can't take magic/life-force from people more powerful than him. In other words, he has no way to win. He can't AP, he can't BFR, and he can't power steal.

The only possible way you could make this more fair is if we take Celestia having control over the Stars to every star in the night sky, and assuming she has the same control over them she does the sun. But, that probably ain't getting accepted any time soon. Or at all.

Assuming he scales to people who are indeed superior to SSj2 Gohan in base, and assuming that thing about controlling the Stars can't be stacked to the current calc. I thought I made that clear?

I really don't think thats a good idea. Moro has never absorbed life force from a Low 2-C before. I'd argue a NLF for him to absorb magic from Tirek at his strongest, which means Low 2-C. And you can't argue Moro 4-B vs Tirek 4-B. From what little I've seen, Moro has a much easier time absorbing life force than Tirek and thats counting the Bell.

Back