• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi speed revision for the last time

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
This will be a major revision, so any help on suggestion will be welcome.

First, we have the two speed calculations that were approved, with results of 0.58c and 0.90c respectively.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Magi:_Aladdin's_speed

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Magi:_Alibaba's_combat_speed

So, you should think that nothing would change in the rating, because they still remain Relativistic+, but the context matters.

Alibaba, before even beginning to react to such spears, absorbed an enormous amount of Magoi, who could surpass the limits of his body, but he used all this amount in his extreme magic, as it shows here. After this, he became tired and almost without energy, and yet he can react to such spines. Then, an extremely tired and almost powerless Alibaba reacts to something 0.90c.

So, I think we can classify the characters as FTL, since there is a 1.1x difference between 0.90c and SoL. But what supports this level?

• Alibaba and other characters can supply their magoi, absorbing energy and getting stronger
  • A normal Alibaba without getting tired or anything can easily get 1.1x faster
Then all characters scaled as Relativistic+, would be FTL

Now the AP

This calculation was approved, resulting in Small Country level and Large Island level

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Magi:_Sinbad_busts_a_island

If you look at the calculation's comments, you will see that Sinbad left nothing on the island, he literally destroyed everything, so I think the high end should be used.

The difference between the value of my calculation and the value of the baseline Country level is 2.78x. An extreme magic is the biggest attack of a Djinn User, basically using all his magoi, so it should be like this

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level (Destroyed an island that in the future would be Sindria, his country.). Country level with Extreme Magic (Much superior to any attack of a Djinn User, with casual attacks arriving at 2.78x less than the baseline)

Well, that's it

Did you read Magi? If so, please contribute to the revision

It's been a long time since I read it, I don't remember enough to reliably contribute. All I can say is that what you say seems fine, but I just joined the wiki so I don't know what kind of standards there are about accepting upgrades.

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
Seems like you should just ask Mr. Bambu on the blog post to clarify which end he accepted.
I also agree. In case the Smal Country level Calculation is accepted, I agreed with the Attack Potency OP

The speed change looks alright to me.

I think that this seems fine to apply.

Only for Djinn Equips, for four Magis (Arba, David and Solomon too) and Fanalis

So while we are on topic, why was Sinbad's desert freezing feat rejected? Is it a matter of consistency because we now have another Low 6-B feat.

Also, I dont honestly agree with FTL magi. The gap may be small between Relativistic+ and FTL in this case, but I personally dont think we should place them higher. Even if it is casual. But then again, if it was accepted, I wont care too much if it was applied.

Sinbad's feat was rejected because it could have been as Outlier since there was no other Low 6-B to 6-B feats calculated.

Country level (Froze a desert)

Elizhaa said:
Sinbad's feat was rejected because it could have been as Outlier since there was no other Low 6-B to 6-B feats calculated.

Country level (Froze a desert)
Then is it fine we link the feat? It also could be recalced, using the planet size in mind. Yes, it will be really high, but I think if everyone agrees we can either accept this as consistency, or have it recalced with the size of the desert on the planet in mind.

Then is it fine we link the feat? It also could be recalced, using the planet size in mind. Yes, it will be really high, but I think if everyone agrees we can either accept this as consistency, or have it recalced with the size of the desert on the planet in mind.

Edit: Nevermind, I did not know this was calced with the larger desert in mind. Carry on oof.

Then it should be linked to Sinbads profile.

Back