• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Labyrinth of Magic statistics?

I agree with the Planet Lvl via prep because he did it all thanks to his technology but it's not usable in an actually combat scenario. However something that should translate into him is him being able to move the Dark Continent from Alma Torran to his World because he left the Origin Dragon and Red Lions as is simply because they were too powerful to assimilate under his new world's laws.

I think that the changes to his profile seemed to look fine. Thank you for the help.

@nibbler

since the story never really made clear "what" was to strong and negated the change im not sure how to add it on his profile, for example: if ugo is used in a vsbattle with preperation than we can add his planet feat, but the note of red lions and origin dragons being immune wont have any use for this fight :)

but we can add it as a note i think :) should i do it?

@antvasima

no problem...

Back