• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi conceptual manipulation revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, Rukh is an abstraction that underlies the magiverse. And if you return to rukh, everything in the verse will be lost, including the concept of fate, law, causality, etc. and rukh is not bound by fate but fate that is bound by rukh, not only fate, but everything too

an abstraction/idea that underlies something is already said to be a concept

and Rukh is like I said shape all reality, abstract that forms the reality of life. everything is formed from Rukh whether it's fate, law, phenomena, etc. and when a reality is destroyed or lost, rukh still exists. that alone explains that rukh is a concept type 1

dude, Rukh is an abstraction that underlies the magiverse. And if you return to rukh, everything in the verse will be lost, including the concept of fate, law, causality, etc. and rukh is not bound by fate but fate that is bound by rukh, not only fate, but everything too

an abstraction/idea that underlies something is already said to be a concept

and Rukh is like I said shape all reality, abstract that forms the reality of life. everything is formed from Rukh whether it's fate, law, phenomena, etc. and when a reality is destroyed or lost, rukh still exists. that alone explains that rukh is a concept type 1
No it doesn’t, aside from the fact that your explanation is extremely flowery, it is still not enough

I been explained this over and over. It's up to you, I'll just ignore you at this point. even though I already explained without going to flowery.

Huh, it looks like one someone wants to end the thread...when someone is still arguing? I mean, Ash and Veldava had a point, you shouldn't close it yet.

Didn't they already done it? I mean everything will eventually return to Rukh.
Yeah, what I know that an abstraction/idea that underlies something can be called a concept

and as I mentioned above with these feats. Rukh is an abstract that underlies the magiverse, in feats 1 it is stated that the creation of the beginning of the reality of life and added to feats 2 we are told that rukh is an abstract that shapes all reality and forms the beginning of the reality of life. and in feats 3 and 4 when reality and existence are destroyed/lost but rukh still exists. with this it has become a type 1 concept

and I also explained above with these feats. that the gods could manipulate Rukh in its entirety. and overall this means not only fate, law, causality, etc. but the basis of rukh itself, namely the concept. when gods manipulate destiny, they will say "fate" at that time, so when manipulating phenomena they will say "phenomena/causality" at that time. but here in the state if the gods can manipulate rukh as a whole. so i mean that everything is like destiny is bound to rukh not rukh is bound to destiny

Sorry if my English is bad, this is the first time I'm participating in a discussion about Magi in English

I don't know why you still stick with what you say,

But Rukh is the basic thing that makes up the world in magi, just like what Solomon and Ugo talked about when they discussed something fundamental in the wizarding world and ugo theorized with Rukh who was like a little bird that was the basic thing in the world.

Isn't it clear that rukh is a fundamental aspect?

Sorry if my English is bad, this is the first time I'm participating in a discussion about Magi in English

I don't know why you still stick with what you say,

But Rukh is the basic thing that makes up the world in magi, just like what Solomon and Ugo talked about when they discussed something fundamental in the wizarding world and ugo theorized with Rukh who was like a little bird that was the basic thing in the world.

Isn't it clear that rukh is a fundamental aspect?

Ugo just proposed that the soul travels through a pathway and that the soul posses a form

Yeah, what I know that an abstraction/idea that underlies something can be called a concept

and as I mentioned above with these feats. Rukh is an abstract that underlies the magiverse, in feats 1 it is stated that the creation of the beginning of the reality of life and added to feats 2 we are told that rukh is an abstract that shapes all reality and forms the beginning of the reality of life. and in feats 3 and 4 when reality and existence are destroyed/lost but rukh still exists. with this it has become a type 1 concept

and I also explained above with these feats. that the gods could manipulate Rukh in its entirety. and overall this means not only fate, law, causality, etc. but the basis of rukh itself, namely the concept. when gods manipulate destiny, they will say "fate" at that time, so when manipulating phenomena they will say "phenomena/causality" at that time. but here in the state if the gods can manipulate rukh as a whole. so i mean that everything is like destiny is bound to rukh not rukh is bound to destiny
And none of these scans qualifies for type 1 concepts

And stop the disingenuous behavior of explaining something but post a scan that says nothing like that. I could try and tell you where and how but I don’t really have time and it’s not worth it

Last edited:
Ugo just proposed that the soul travels through a pathway and that the soul posses a form
yeah,but by that means rukh is something more basic than soul

As Solomon said, "SO THE MOST BASIC ELEMENT OF OUR CONSCIOUSNESS IS "RUKH", HUH..."

@Antvasima we are getting to the end and we will need somebody pages unlocked
What are the conclusions regarding what should be applied here exactly?

Also, can you write a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for all of the pages that I need to unlock for you?

Okay, so should the ability and its associated category be removed from the pages, or should better explanations be added?
I think Starking still has something to say, so I think we should wait for him but either way what’s is currently on the profile is wrong and should be removed

This was from Mr Bambu before the CM revision

I'm not actually certain this is the case. Type 3 requires explicit confirmation that destroying all of the item would destroy the concept- we know this to not be the case, as things can be brought back from their Rukh. Type 2, on the other hand, requires that, quoting our CM page, destroying the concept would erase all of the instances of that concept, ******* with the concept in any way causes that to affect all of the concept.

If we must force this to be a Concept, I think it fits more fairly in Type 3 than 2- at that point we would be forced to assume that these concepts are of the individuals rather than universal. Someone could manipulate the concept of "Steven" but not the concept of "Man", essentially.

Okay. As I mentioned earlier, that is probably fine to apply then.
Can you please unlock this profile

Have the accepted revisions based on this discussion been finished then? Meaning, should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back