• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi conceptual manipulation revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first lormac didn't believe that Rukh was CM1, but after lormac already knew that Rukh was CM1, you changed the topic instead. that gods never directly manipulate concepts. If you want to downgrade CM1 Magi, at least your thoughts are more mature. this is so bad, i even laughed out loud.

just not it for what? for cm1? with these feats it should be said that they manipulated the concept-based rukh. because rukh is said to be the concept when rukh covers the whole or that which exists throughout the world as described earlier. not like the feats of manipulating fate or manipulation of causality which is shown directly. but by saying those who can manipulate rukh as a whole it can be said that they can manipulate rukh on all bases like it's fate, causality, law, plot, even the concept.
This is jumbled I can’t get what you are trying to pass accross
At first lormac didn't believe that Rukh was CM1, but after lormac already knew that Rukh was CM1, you changed the topic instead. that gods never directly manipulate concepts. If you want to downgrade CM1 Magi, at least your thoughts are more mature. this is so bad, i even laughed out loud.
try and read what I wrote again and this time read it better. This was my first message to this group, I don’t know what you are on
You kind of explained it badly in the OP but yeah from my knowledge of Magi, Rukh is indeed a type 1 CM although no conceptual shenanigans actually happened (no concept was directly created or manipulated through Rukh in the entire series) but well I guess it shouldn’t even be in the profiles if they don’t have feat of manipulation of concepts so I can see your doubts Lormacc. But you can try editing the OP to explain Rukh better

And yes I am still right in this and the explanation does not even explain why Rukh is CM, reality warping is not CM or we would have given everyone with good RW power CM too. But like I said Rukh can indeed be CM and is Indeed CM but you just got to explain it better so non-knowledgeable members can understand
What you wrote saying you explained is not it.

Jumbled? I explained that God who manipulated Rukh as a whole or around the world could be said to be manipulating the concept. which basically rukh is a fundamental concept as described above

unlike when those gods manipulate fate, they would say "fate" in manipulating it. while the feats that I brought were manipulating rukh as a whole which is not just fate, causality, law, etc. but already refers to the basis of rukh, namely the concept

try and read what I wrote again and this time read it better. This was my first message to this group, I don’t know what you are on
I think you have read this thread from the beginning, so you know about the context of this thread. Lormac doubts whether Rukh is conceptual type 1 or not, after I explained Rukh is conceptual type 1, he might have agreed. you keep saying that the gods never manipulate concepts, you've changed the subject.
And yes I am still right in this and the explanation does not even explain why Rukh is CM, reality warping is not CM or we would have given everyone with good RW power CM too. But like I said Rukh can indeed be CM and is Indeed CM but you just got to explain it better so non-knowledgeable members can understand
What you wrote saying you explained is not it.
I've explained it above, even my explanation is better than the explanation in the god's profile.

Aren't we going to wait for Pain_to12 first?

Might take a while since i dont even know the chapters the scans are but i am on it already but while at that this should be removed, i never really noticed but the thing on the profile is so bad that it cringy
like literally nothing here means CM at all the only part that makes sense is this

And even these does not even grant CM, Rukh is simply the energy behind everything in the world. it can be annexed to magoi to create natural phenomenon, but we are not going to give all magic user CM cause they can create phenomenon with magoi

so yes in the end if i am unable to find better scans the Magi gods should lose CM. for those who would help me look for scans, i am looking for one that says Rukh is the source of all of reality or something really similar.

i am looking for one that says Rukh is the source of all of reality or something really similar.
Well I haven't seen a scan like that. Scans similar includes.
Returning the world to Rukh = Returning to nothingness

The world without Rukh is non-existent.

Rukh are pure existence.

Affects everything in reality and actually shape things. even rocks contains Rukh.

It is contained in every layer, though might have different colors.

Is completely independent from reality.

Everything in reality can be transformed to Rukh.

Now going by the idea that rewriting the Rukh in the Sacred palace affects all humans connected to it. It is safe to assume that affecting the Rukh from the Sacred palace affects all things connected to it. Say we decided to change the Rukh in rocks. It should affect all rocks just as rewriting the Rukh in the SP affects all humans

The world without Rukh is non-existent.

Rukh are pure existence.

Affects everything in reality and actually shape things. even rocks contains Rukh.
These three are vital the rest not so much so if you can tell me where to find them or if you are not too busy if you can help find them

Tf, what does Magic have to do with CM

Even though the original is simple but made complicated

Rukh = concept type 1
Gods who have full control over Rukh = CM1
Magic = comes from chanting spells that come from Magoi
Magoi = pure energy born from Rukh who has various affinities

and you even said that manipulating rukh is just reality warping bruh

I've shown the feat above that rukh is an abstraction that underlies a verse, the concept that became the beginning of the magiverse, that's why it can automatically be called concept type 1

and also if this is reality warping the Gods should be "manipulating everything" according to their will (not explicitly including rukh) not "manipulating rukh"

yes, there is a lack of explanation about the manipulation of cm 1. but don't forget the explanation about rukh this one in "magi" series. in this explanation it is said to manipulate the rukh as a whole or the whole world must have power equal to il ilah. and as we know this il ilah is one of the many gods. and as we also know power il ilah < ugo < sinbad =< david, and the gods follow them.

and for chars that have the power to manipulate Rukh as a whole or who are in the whole world, return to explanation form @Star_King_Veldanava and me above which refers to the concept of type 1
but the feats I gave above show that the gods manipulated Rukh as a whole

Tf, what does Magic have to do with CM

Even though the original is simple but made complicated

Rukh = concept type 1
Gods who have full control over Rukh = CM1
Magic = comes from chanting spells that come from Magoi
Magoi = pure energy born from Rukh who has various affinities
and back to this explanation, if you manipulate rukh as a whole it can be said to be cm1

and you even said that manipulating rukh is just reality warping bruh
I said the usage of Rukh can be reality warping
There is no scans or statement that says anything about concept in the verse

All we can settle for is a scan that Rukh affects everything in reality and yes everything should include concepts, and we are not here to nitpick so that would in fact be a good scan for type 1 concept.

And funny enough not everything in the verse is made up of Rukh as their are Anti-feats

Prove it with relevant scans
bruh I have given the feats above about rukh which is an abstraction that underlies a world in magiverse. Rukh is the shape all reality of life, the abstract that forms the beginning of life. And also if reality and existence are destroyed, Rukh is not destroyed and Rukh is still exist

Anyway let me wait for Lormacc if he can get the scan I asked for it will be great
Hmm alright then

even though the feats I showed above should be enough to prove that rukh is an abstraction that underlies the magiverse. a reality will be destroyed but rukh is still exist

Link is broken please check again

This does not state the world without Rukh is non-existent and they were in illah realm here under very specific conditions
Well, that's what I thought but the statement of the Rocks changes every thing. The rocks aren't phantom because they contain Rukh. The rocks are from a normal world

Well, that's what I thought but the statement of the Rocks changes every thing. The rocks aren't phantom because they contain Rukh. The rocks are from a normal world
They lack physical bodies due to the fact that there is no Rukh in illah dimensions which would imply lots of things. Souls are not made up of Rukh, Rukh only makes physical things or something like that.

Also they are still existing here in this context

Do you have any other scans?

Souls are not made up of Rukh
Souls aren't made of Rukh. The series has actually contradicted itself on this one even in same chapter.
Example, The Rukh is the smallest unit of the soul. This is contradicted in that same chapter, the Rukh depicts the soul. In chapter 226. It is stated that the Rukh compose the Soul, this statement is contradicted by Life magic. Life magic disconnects the soul from the body. Alibaba soul was disconnected but it left his Rukh within his body. In chapter 65. Aladdin Rukh brought his soul to the sacred palace. So yeah there is a lot of contradiction and I could point out more.
They lack physical bodies due to the fact that there is no Rukh in illah dimensions which would imply lots of things
Phantom are things that look like they exists but don't actually exist
Also they are still existing here in this context
This is fiction. It is quite difficult to depict non existence. They look like they exists but they don't exists.
Rukh only makes physical things or something like that
Personally, i feel Rukh is what makes things real.
Do you have any other scans
No

There is not sufficient evidence for CM1
We should make a CRT

Edit: this is the CRT
I guess we can proceed to remove it from the necessary profiles

And before someone says but they created the universe with Rukh, we don’t grant CM to everyone who creates a universe through a mean or another

There is not sufficient evidence for CM1
We should make a CRT

Edit: this is the CRT
I guess we can proceed to remove it from the necessary profiles

And before someone says but they created the universe with Rukh, we don’t grant CM to everyone who creates a universe through a mean or another
Alright

Anyways they are few things that can maybe grant CM type 3. Ugo created the sacred palace without the concept of time, Solomon strength magic according to Ugo uses the concept of power/strength

Another I that could maybe grant CM to gods are the pathway they control.

Ugo said the pathway rule laws but also other phenomenal, Fate was a phenomenal, Causality also a phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back