• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madotsuki versus Urotsuki

I don't think either of them would die from the other waking up, nor do I think that the world they cohabit would go away unless they both wake up. therefore, someone waking up and not fighting would be a self incap. I am gonna say inconclusive, since neither can perminently kill the other. Perhaps if you gave them intel they could go out and try and kill the other in the real world, but that's not gonna happen otherwise lol

For these reasons, I vote incon

Kicks open the door when did that happen why did no one warn me

Anyway I'd say in the grand scheme of things Uro would win, since she has two dream "layers" above her "real world" compared to Mado, who only has one. But in reality, when they would wake up there is a rather slim chance that they'd be in range of each other to fight and nor would either of them just wake up for no reasons, so inconclusive, ye

Back