• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has many, but the most notable ones are Holy manip that deals damages through your sins and an eye-based power null.

She also has a lot of thought based stuff too: Mindhax, Erasure of the evil intent of the target which erases his personality along with it,and others that I forgot.

I posted the passives' list so many times by now

There you go

Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation, Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, Death manipulation, Magic nullification, limited luck manipulation (she has good luck granted from a mg who wished to win the lottery to save her grandfather's restaurant), power Nullification (Eye-Based), absorption, wealth production, unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, Curse reversal, territory claiming via spreading rotting moss coupled with a "tremendous" increase in power inside it.

Can't help with everything because some stuff comes from the Doppels but:

-Holy Manip: Tart's Doppel (The passive part is making you confess your sins though, not killing you)

-Fate Manip: Tart's "I win because that's my fate" and Yachiyo Nanami's "I will be the only survivor because that's my fate" stuff is passive

-Invisibility: *Insert witch here*

-Death Manip: This comes from Mitama Yakumo (The petals in the description just kinda fall everywhere passively around the Doppel)

Magic Nullification: Second form Tart is mini-Kharn

Power Null: Lapi's witch form

Dunno the rest

Homu Sweet Homu said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Mindhaxing Unicron might be hard. Power null wouldn't be that hard tho.
Why?
You mean why would mindhax be hard?

Unicron is a type 1 abstract. Homu can mindhax type 1 abstracts, because she mindhaxed Madoka, but madoka has never shown the ability to.

But, Changing vote to Madoka due power null.

Code:
Is seriously? So they decide the victories of the characters ?, that absurd, not even at least gave arguments with physical evidence to take into account the votes. They should prohibit users who do not know the characters when they make a versus, I say with real resp.

And there's a Removal thread

Also, pretty sure this is a stomp since Unicron can't kill Madoka

I would close this thread, but the last time I closed a Madoka thread for its age...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back