• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Kaname vs Yuna Yuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Honestly surprised that nobody made this after Madoka's upgrade.

Rules:

Magical girl Madoka vs Mankai Yuna.

Start 100 metres apart. Speed is unequal.

A52144602ad8e478963a6462fa789f92
E923806545e48d665ad1505140e16f6c--madoka-mágica-magical-girl
Madoka: 8 (Zero, SD, Monarch, Gojira, Elione, Scarlet, GS, Hit)

Yuna: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (William)

This version of Madoka can't reality warp and Yuna is faster tho

Madoka is a lot more versatile, but Yuna has the speed advantage. Considering both have completely different fighting styles (close range vs long range), Yuna has more of a chance of closing that gap in getting in close. Also, Yuna has her Fairies to help protect her from harm. All in all I give this to Yuna.

To be fair, the speed gap shouldn't be that big because Yuna is Mach 1000 while Madoka is >>>>>>>> Homura who is Mach 600.

This is one cute battle :D.

Anyway, inconclusive for me as Yuna needs to get into a close combat to be able to win and Madoka's versitalty is an interesting trait that can somewhat help with speed diffrence as we don't talk about big difference.

Madoka >>>>>> Kyoko >>>> Sayaka >> Mami > Homura = mach 600 in terms of speed, so I doubt it'll be that much of a problem.

Her range is also extremely poor compared to Madoka.

Madoka has a chance of instant killing with arrows due to Purification and would be able to use her White Light of Salvation if Yuna got close.

Madoka 9.9/10

Wouldn't Yuna's fairies protect her while she closes the gap though? Dunno if they protect against death manipulation though

I'm thinking Madoka via Pannier Rocket White Light / Purification, Magical Squall nullifying the speed advantage through sheer quantity + sorta-not-really Zenkai boosts.

The most I've seen of her fairies protecting her is blocking individual attacks by getting in the way, so I doubt the one(?) fairy she has would far well against thousands of arrows at once.

@Monarch in the WaSuYu prequel movies, we see the Fairies protect against AoE moves as well. They create a force field around their Hero.

Honestly the only limits seem to be that if their opponent has a significantly higher AP, they can be knocked out.

Yuna may have higher speed and auto barriers, but Madoka blasts through her with her numerous abilities and vastly superior range.

To be honest, the only way for Madoka to beat Yuuna is with White Light of Salvation.

I don't think Madoka's barrier-breaking attack will work because, while Yuuna's fairies do create powerful forcefields around Yuuna, they are from divine intervention, and I don't see her Purification attack capable of going through a godly barrier, especially on the level of the Yuushaverse. (My interpretation)

Magical Squall won't work either as Yuuna has shown being capable of blocking Danmaku attacks.

Fairies make Yuuna immortal, but that immortality is only confirmed to "normal means of dying" (poisoned, slashed, drowned, disemboweled, etc). Whether that immotality blocks non-normal ways as Madoka's WLS in unknown as of yet, so that would be the only way of beating her.

The only question I have: Is WLS instantaneous, and does it affect humans?

The attack doesn't break barriers, just bypass them (as if they weren't in the way) so it's even if the forcefields are powerful, that wouldn;t matter.

I have doubts, can you show an example (lately I've seen people mistake continuous blasts as danmaku attacks.)

Instantaneous? As in actually instantaneous or fast? Because if its the latter its just light. And it should affect humans, its never been described to only work on a set type of enemy.

Even if it's bypassing, I don't know if it would bypass divine barriers.

Can't find the episode, but I found the scene in this AMV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmwbKNcrl8s&t=47s

But in any case, as the WLS is light and there's no way to know whether the Fairies can block such an attack or not, and Yuuna likely isn't too much faster than Madoka, she won't get close to her before WLS can activate (or at least Madoka won't make the same mistake twice if she gets hit a first time). Yuuna also has no means of ranged attacks besides shockwaves after hitting terrain, which neither have a big reach nor are strong enough.

Bottomline, I vote Madoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back