• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Revision

I've been preoccupied

And by preoccupied, I mean I've been doing a physically straining job so I'm slowing down, I will finish this, but no promises that I'll get it done tomorrow but maybe the day after that. Just remind me.
Oh, good luck then

Conceptual Manipulation should be removed as Stygian being the concept of death is only abstract existence for it. And type 9 immortality should be in the avatar key.

Abstract Existence needs reasoning, which you can just use
'Doc describes it as metaphysical entity that exists between what is real in Nevada'

You can cut down on the description for his mind manipulation by simply stating 'The Disquieted one describes The Machine having a bond with all nevadeans, being a puppeteer of all their actions.'

Immortality needs reasoning. something like 'The Machine, just like The Maker, was alive during the first generation, which was implied to be an epoch ago'

The Machine controlling the employers isn't really mind manipulation, that's just due to a state of their existence as employers.

Profile needs references. besides that, as long as it's all accurate, seems fine.

Also, should note on The Machine's profile that it nukes the entire cosmology upon death, since thats like the entire plot of the arena mode.

Abstract Existence needs reasoning, which you can just use
'Doc describes it as metaphysical entity that exists between what is real in Nevada'

You can cut down on the description for his mind manipulation by simply stating 'The Disquieted one describes The Machine having a bond with all nevadeans, being a puppeteer of all their actions.'

Immortality needs reasoning. something like 'The Machine, just like The Maker, was alive during the first generation, which was implied to be an epoch ago'

The Machine controlling the employers isn't really mind manipulation, that's just due to a state of their existence as employers.

Profile needs references. besides that, as long as it's all accurate, seems fine.
Ok, ok, thanks

This verse is my childhood 😭

The verse has been insane in scale since hank killed the personification of the sun with a damn stop sign

As for the thread, im neutral. The krinkles WoG used is a leading question though imo.

The verse has been insane in scale since hank killed the personification of the sun with a damn stop sign

As for the thread, im neutral. The krinkles WoG used is a leading question though imo.

Sun feat is overrated, since this sun was turned into normal person. To be fair, I think it is scales to Improbability Drive and his users

Sun feat is overrated, since this sun was turned into normal person. To be fair, I think it is scales to Improbability Drive and his users
Could be overrated but it's still cool and funny, still killed a type 2 abstract that had tangible consequences upon reality.

MC is sometimes downscaled cause not much know the lore (asides from series) and more in-depth lore isn't easy to find/access.

I found interesting information about Phobos
Krinkels said that Phobos will not became Employer, but he would be "Like Employer" and receive similar power after merging

Back