• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat: HAAAAAAAAAAANK rework

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

New profile

Old profile.

Discuss.

Part of his profile is admittedly outdated since the lifting strength for his MAG form is supposed to be Class M (Which was applied to Tricky but not other MAG agents. We were supposed to add that until a downgrade thread ****** us over with our plans)

Part of his profile is admittedly outdated since the lifting strength for his MAG form is supposed to be Class M (Which was applied to Tricky but not other MAG agents. We were supposed to add that until a downgrade thread ****** us over with our plans)
Can you show me the calc so I can add it? Could probably apply it to downscale with normal Hank too unless Normal Zombie Tricky doesn't scale to it

Do you know if this downscales to Tricky and the rest of the cast or not?
It doesn’t. It only scales to MAG forms (& those who can match them such as the Auditor with the Halo) since they are supposed to be depicted to be far stronger than regular grunts.

Weapon Mastery (Can masterfully use almost any weapon he gets his hands on [7],
Missing the end parentheses
Parentheses is not needed
Regeneration (Low-Mid, regenerated his right hand during his fight with the Auditor[10])
He did not natural regenerate his hand. The halo's energies is what did this. This is also shown in 11 where he needed someone else to come in and gave him a new arm.
Double commas
shotgun went throufh Demon
Should be "went through"
Comparable to Mag Agents As he is one now and the Auditor[9])
I feel this is a bit of a jumbled sentence. Maybe "Capable of harming the Auditor. Fought Mag Agents in physical combat before".
Supersonic Combat Speeds and Reactions (Can easily kill grunts, who can occasionally deflect bullets with swords and other melee weapons[4], deflected bullets at close range himself.[12] Comparable to Jesus who reacts to and blocks bullets from point blank consistently[12][14])
Hank's bullet blocking feat should be the first thing we see, since it's not a scaling dependent rating.
At least Class 1, likely higher with Telekinesis
This should read "At least Class 1, likely higher. Even higher with Telekinesis".

I like the thread

Missing the end parentheses

Parentheses is not needed

He did not natural regenerate his hand. The halo's energies is what did this. This is also shown in 11 where he needed someone else to come in and gave him a new arm.

Double commas

Should be "went through"

I feel this is a bit of a jumbled sentence. Maybe "Capable of harming the Auditor. Fought Mag Agents in physical combat before".

Hank's bullet blocking feat should be the first thing we see, since it's not a scaling dependent rating.

This should read "At least Class 1, likely higher. Even higher with Telekinesis".

I like the thread
I thought it could be High-low regen, keep in mind regenerating an arm isn't as easy as regenerating a hand though, but removed regen, altered MAG Hank justification, and I've already changed MC11 Hank's LS to Class M.

Did the rest of the fixes

I thought it could be High-low regen, keep in mind regenerating an arm isn't as easy as regenerating a hand though, but removed regen, altered MAG Hank justification, and I've already changed MC11 Hank's LS to Class M.
You're missing a parentheses at the end
Class M (Another MAG Agent did this | Class M, likely higher with Telekinesis

And that would be everything.

If there was anything missing from Project Nexus don't bother coming to be about it I've never watched nor played that game lol

Isn't Hank must be high 8-C? Good profile, btw
MC got downgraded from High 8-C a hot minute ago, if it wasn't clear, this will be one of only two contributions I make to these profiles that desperately need reworks. The other one will be unfucking the equipment sections of all named characters

So that's like 2 or 3 knowledgeables and an Admin accepting this, I think I'm clear to apply

Back