• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara’s Rel Calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
The panel focused on Madara and Muu? That doesn't show the wider area?
Ay and Tsunade weren't far at all from Madara and Muu in the next panel when they had appeared. The distance here:
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/5e5f5e62b578d3e3ce60f010fcdace4d/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-59---p130-%5BaKraa%5D.png
Is smaller than the distance away from Madara and Muu that's visible.
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/5e5f5e62b578d3e3ce60f010fcdace4d/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-59---p129-%5BaKraa%5D.png
Isn't Ay already blocking after the flash of light passes him?
?

Isn't Ay already blocking after the flash of light passes him?
Yes
Secondly, the fact that the actual light itself from the technique shines past both Madara and Mu before Tsunade’s kick can even reach Madara, contradicts Tsunade moving at light speed in that instance, as if she were she’d be arriving at Madara at nearly the same time as the actual light itself.

Calcing Muu suffers the same issues as calcing Madara, I brought him up because he performs the same feat as Madara but wasn’t acknowledged in what I assume to be an attempt to hide an outlier.

Calcing Muu suffers the same issues as calcing Madara, I brought him up because he performs the same feat as Madara but wasn’t acknowledged in what I assume to be an attempt to hide an outlier.
Why is it the same issue when it's a different feat? For Madara, he's blocking after they travelled and Tsunade was just attacking with her own speed, but Muu raised his arms before they had appeared.

Why is it the same issue when it's a different feat? For Madara, he's blocking after they travelled and Tsunade was just attacking with her own speed, but Muu raised his arms before they had appeared.
No the issue is saying they reacted to LS movement is incorrect, as the actual light blitzes them before they reacted. Albeit ig we could calc Muu reacting to Ay’s stated sub-lightning to lightning speeds if that’s what you’re asking.

No the issue is saying they reacted to LS movement is incorrect, as the actual light blitzes them before they reacted. Albeit ig we could calc Muu reacting to Ay’s stated sub-lightning to lightning speeds if that’s what you’re asking.
Meh, ig it is possible to say it "blitzed" them given the vagueness of it. It seems weird for the light to reach them before the objects but oh well.

As for the second part, wouldn't that be calc stacking? And anyways, Ay's currently Sub Rel.

As for the second part, wouldn't that be calc stacking? And anyways, Ay's currently Sub Rel.
If you use the databook stated speed it's not calc stacking, if you use his current rating then yes it is calc stacking. Hence why I proposed the statement.

Well that calc needs to be made evaluated and then implemented itself, but that's not pertinent to this thread so I guess we can close this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back