• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Ariia said:
No I'm not. Go o ichigo vs yhwach, start with horn of salvation and keep reading
I read the manga if I did not I would not explain how his abilities work. He never showed the ability to chage the future in anyway.

Lul lille baro solos naruto good one bro

and yhwach has a rating he deserves

u have bordeline no knowledge about bleach considering u dont even know how almighty works

" I can even manipulate futures that contain my death" yea I see why the bleach experts left. Some ppl don't know what they are talking about.

Dragon Ariia said:
He Literally set traps in the future.. then goes on to explain the almighty is the ability to manipulate the future.
You really dont get how it works huh. In a future Yhwach had set traps he simply brought those traps to the present where he knew Ichigo will be. And he said the almighty is the ability to "transform" the future which means nothing.

I didn't realize that there were rounds until now, but anyway Both of them are on the same level of AP. with the almighty Yhwach will be able to predict when Madara's limbo will strike and could act accordingly and avoid most of Madara's attacks, and then counter with his own abilities. out of a 100 Possibilities Yhwach just needs 1 outcome in which he wins to take this as he can simply switch to that future, as for speed unequalized ...im not sure

For speed unequalised he will be blitzed to hell and back 100/100 times. But I can see equalised going either way because of his precognition. If he falls prey to genjutsu however he might end up seeing false futures.

"Your tensa zangetsu is a fearsome Bankai indeed, that is what I had concluded, so through he future I broke it" then he explains the almighty is the ability to manipulate the future. Yhwach was too op and was toying with ichigo, thats why his defeat had to be done by PIS. You

Rocker1189 said:
Dragon Ariia said:
He Literally set traps in the future.. then goes on to explain the almighty is the ability to manipulate the future.
You really dont get how it works huh. In a future Yhwach had set traps he simply brought those traps to the present where he knew Ichigo will be. And he said the almighty is the ability to "transform" the future which means nothing.
then, the almighty> acausality?

Dragon Ariia said:
"Your tensa zangetsu is a fearsome Bankai indeed, that is what I had concluded, so through he future I broke it" then he explains the almighty is the ability to manipulate the future. Yhwach was too op and was toying with ichigo, thats why his defeat had to be done by PIS. You
Again everything you said here makes no difference and does not bring anything new to the table. So what if he was defeated by PIS and so what if he was toying with Ichigo and bring me the actual quote where he said it manipulates the future.

that's the problem R1 even if there's a chance of him winning..which there is an extremely good chance of, he could just simply swap and be done with it. he would be able to see Madara using genjutsu in the future and act accordingly. so R1 Def goes to Yhwach IMO, R2 I am more inclined to say Madara

That is just boeasting about power and nothing more. Itachi says that only mangekyo users can kill mangekyo users does that mean that no one from another universe can beat him? Ofcourse not. And also that is still not the quote I am talking about. I said show me where he says he can manipulate the future using the almighty.

That's one http://www.**********.com/bleach/678/16 Two http://www.**********.com/bleach/679/3 3 http://www.**********.com/bleach/684/7 4 http://www.**********.com/bleach/684/8

Right I already talked about the first 2 before and my point still stand the 3rd link is the only valid one and he still does not have feats abou this at all. The 4th one simply means he can revive himself when dead as long as there is a future when he was alive. Even then the 3rd link is still directly related to the 4th link it does not tell us anything. He can simply revive himself.

Can you just accept it? He already proved it breaking ichigos sword in the future, setting traps in the future, and rewriting his death. Every single one says he can manipulate the future.

Wow. You still dont understand how his ability works? Seriously. Ok let me set it out.

1. ichigo activated his new bankai.

2. In the future in several timelines he and Yhwach fought, in at least one (maybe more) future Yhwach broke his bankai.

3. Yhwach then took that future and copy pasted it on the present.

So he has broken the bankai in the present. No future manipulation here. Seriously you are the only person who has not figured this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back