• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least 6-A versions for both.

Round 1: Speed not equalized.

Round 2: Speed equalized.

Have at thee !

i believe there was a thread that listed all of the almighty's weaknesses and everyone mostly agreed..one of them was he had to make Eye contact with the person or something

Madara even at his highest can't do jack. 6-A makes it easy. Power null, future manipulation, oh and rewriting his death, well he no gunna die in the first place.

Shadowbokunohero said:
i believe there was a thread that listed all of the almighty's weaknesses and everyone mostly agreed..one of them was he had to make Eye contact with the person or something
Are you sure that this is the case ? If so, maybe I should change it to blind madara vs full power base yhwach.

It's not lol. Even on his profile it doesn't say that, the only weakness is you have him in an illusion beforehand so his perception of the future is altered therefore not real. Also doesn't work on SK

Dragon Ariia said:
Yhwach easy. Rewrites the future. Even at 6-A beats the 5-B version and kaguya.
BS The almighty is not good enough to beat any 5-Bs. Anyone who says so clearly does not have any idea how it works.

??? I dont get what you mean.

Also the almighy only works based on yhwachs capabilities. Against 5-Bs he will see his infinite deaths and rebirths. Nothing he can do about it.

Anyway I say Madara wins both rounds via burial with the meteor summoning so even if Yhwach is able to revive he cant escape it. Also using the wooden dragon.

Lmao, almighty isn't AP. You make it seem like he has to do damage, he can literally manipulate the future with the almighty why was 5-B even an argument? He would play around with a 5-B, unless said 5-B is a reality warper. Its not always about AP. Lille barro would also beat everyone on naruto purely on hax.

Alsmihgt is not AP but it is limited by his capabilities. Lol I like the way you said you know how it works but you clearly do not. For Yhwach to do something using the Almighty that thing would have had to happened sometime in one of the 100s of realities. For example Yhwach can not destroy the Sun using the almighty if the Sun was never destroyed in the future. So he can not use the almighty to reality warp the sun away. If he can not kill a character with his strength he will never be able to beat that character using the almighty.

If yhwach fights kaguya he will die to ash bones 100 out of 100 times no matter what. He can not almighty his way out because there is no future where he is not ashboned to death.

Dragon Ariia said:
Yea you do realize the almighty lets him manipulate the future right? Literally every thing you said is useless and headcano
Nice argument it means absolutely nothing. You clearly have no idea how The Almighty works and you are now giving him abilities he never displayed. The real person using headcanon is you.

he doesn't Manipulate the future as in warp it, he just switches to a future where a said thing has happened to his benefit. for example, Yhwach gets killed, he simply jumps to a future in which he didn't die. simple. anyway, this is Madara, not Kaguya. this Madara gets rekt with Almighty

Shadowbokunohero said:
he doesn't Manipulate the future as in warp it, he just switches to a future where a said thing has happened to his benefit. for example, Yhwach gets killed, he simply jumps to a future in which he didn't die. simple. anyway, this is Madara, not Kaguya. this Madara gets rekt with Almighty
Can you give reasons why? People overrate almighty masively. How can Yhwach actually win this. especially round one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back