• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Raditz

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
I've done this one before but I deleted it so I'm doing it again.

Both in character.

Speed equalized.

Battle takes place at Universe 6 and 7 arena.

Win by K.O.

Who takes this?

Madara By Skodwarde
1224188-0raditz

HokageMangaVox said:
Even with equaled speed, Raditz punches harder than Black Zetsu which pierce through Madara and he has no feats.
Black Zetsu piercing Madara is a PIS. Also you have to explain more than "Raditz punching Madara".

Yea i will do that.

Still Raditz has no way of winning this but in character Madara doesn't use Genjutsu much but in close combat he will turn Raditz to dust with TSB. His limbo clones will tear Raditz appart and speed equalized just makes it easier.

Madara is immortal after absorbing the tree and he has Regenerationn as well. Raditz has no way to put him down.

whilst I have 0 interest in this thread Madara's regen is not that impressive. its like mid if I remember correctly

LordAizenSama said:
whilst I have 0 interest in this thread Madara's regen is not that impressive. its like mid if I remember correctly
Wouldn't immortility type 3 make him unkillable unless sealed or KO?

Madara wins easily via a massive hax stomp

Soul Steal, Regen, Energy Absorbtion, the list goes on

And even if Raditz can get a fatal or killing blow on Madara he can still come back to life using Izanagi

immortality type 3 is for those with good regen. this Madara's regen isn't good enough for that.

he should probably have type one immortality though. Not very useful for a match but yeah.

LordAizenSama said:
immortality type 3 is for those with good regen. this Madara's regen isn't good enough for that.
he should probably have type one immortality though. Not very useful for a match but yeah.
I see thanks for the info LordAizen.

I may be slightly wrong, after double checking the immortality page describes it as:

3: Immortality via Regenerationn: You can maim the person, kill him or her, etc. and would still still come back. This type of immortality hinges on how well the character can regenerate. Most high tier Regenerationn grants immortality.

Madara technically can have type 3 immortality but it's dependent on the Regenerationn, so it doesn't make any real difference

Yea I was wondering that because before he was nearly killed by Guy sensi but after he absorbed the shinju tree, he claimed they couldn't kill him anymore which was true since they keep attacking and he regenerated. Your right though.

Madara wins. Ki blasts: absorbed. So raditz must use punches, while fighting the Limbo clones and whatever madara throws at him. haxstomp.

Actually, I'd say Madara's regen isn't half-bad.

-Gai's final attack bent space, shattered Madara's bones, and proceeded to blow half of his body away and he recovered enough shortly after to block an attempted blitz by SPS Naruto.

-Recovered very quickly after being struck by Naruto's Senpo: Yoton Rasenshuriken, which cut the Divine Tree in half and naturally delivered cellular damage to every part of Madara's body. In fact, they said no amount of medical ninjutsu could restore the ability to use chakra after being struck by a Rasenshuriken, yet Madara recovered in under a minute.

-Didn't even flinch from having a sword pierce his chest, possibly his heart. -Being cut in half by Sasuke didn't bother Madara, who regrew his lower half shortly after.

All in all... it may not be the greatest or most hax, but it's certainly not bad.

Back