• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
why? sasuke got the rinnegan with sago of six paths chakra, madara got the sharrinegan the same way
You can't scale them to IT because specifically Sasuke only resisted by blocking out the light with his Rinnegan Susanoo. It would obviously have no effect on Madara because he's the user of the jutsu. So no one in Naruto has a remote resistance to mind hax unless it's just illusionary crafting.

hmmm, i havent read it in an eternity, does sasuke scale to it? if not, then madara doesent, if sasuke does, then madara has the same power

Sasuke can Resist IT because Rinnegan users are immune to IT

Madara can resit it because he has a Rinnegan

Sasuke only used Susanoo to protect Naruto,Sakura

its not about power, it's a weakness of the IT

for example

there's a power that can destroy even 4-B characters, but it doesnt work on regular humans, this doesnt mean that Human scale to the Attack via surviving it

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Make a CRT if you wish to give Naruto the resistance. simple as that.
i was asking due to ignorance, not lack of belief.

the fact that zetsu stated it didnt work on rinnegan was an unknown to me, so i asked.

Actually,Madara resists IT,we can scale him to Sasuke,nor only he has 2 rinnegans but also a rinnesharingan wich is superior to Sasuke's one.

Should not this thread already be concluded?What are the votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back