• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheFinalOrder said:
Essentially, Majora win's 9/10 matches "Both In Character". Madara one shots almost immediately "Out of Character".
Pretty sure Majora TKs Madara's head into his lower intestines if OoC...

The real cal howard said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Essentially, Majora win's 9/10 matches "Both In Character". Madara one shots almost immediately "Out of Character".
Pretty sure Majora TKs Madara's head into his lower intestines if OoC...
Assuming....he's not hit by Genjutsu as soon as the match begins.

Unless Madara could look down at Skull Kid before being blown to bits, it would be a massive stomp.

But that's neither here nor there. Both are IC for the match.

Unless Madara could look down at Skull Kid before being blown to bits, it would be a massive stomp.

But that's neither here nor there. Both are IC for the match.
IC, It's a Massive AP/Hax stomp in favor of Majora. Shouldn't be added.

Unless I miscounted, the votes are:

Majora: 6 (PaChi2, TriforcePower1, Unholy Bidings, Hst Master, LephyrTheRevanchist, The Final Order)

Madara: 4 (Rocker1189, Gargoyle One, Risci-viragosi, Dzhindzholia) (since TFO switched to Majora)

Edit: I indeed miscounted.

Weren't you voting for Madara via Genjutsu earlier?
Yeah, that's when I thought it was OoC because you didn't specify in the OP. Now that I know it's IC, Madara gets AP/Hax stomped before he even thinks about using Genjutsu.

PaChi2 said:
Losing because of character isnt a stomp by any means, tho.
It's a stomp because Majora is a tier above Madara, meaning:

• Madara can't even harm him and can be AP Stomped.
  • Majora's hax is a gaurenteed casual one shot. Madara has no response to any of it.
  • Madara only has 1 way of winning, and that's genjutsu.
IC, Madara doesn't go for Genjutsu off bat, meaning he loses. No argument needed. That's the stomp.

That's irrelevant, not only that but Kaguya is stated to havw done so on eye power alone without a moon.

When? Cuz even the anime has her create a portal to a dimension that has a moon.

Eye contact is no longer necessary for Sasuke and Madara at least

Again, scans? Keep in mind that lack of eye contact completely nullifies the argument of IT not needing the moon to be planetary, because that potency without the need to increase range due to not needing eyesight is contradictory.

Regular Genjutsu?

What is this thing you speak of.

Im kidding, its just that non-eye based genjutsu is so rare in naruto.

The Sharingan injects chakra into the person's body regardless if they looking at them.

but looking at them does make it worse

That's irrelevant, not only that but Kaguya is stated to havw done so on eye power alone without a moon.

When? Cuz even the anime has her create a portal to a dimension that has a moon.

0671-010

Eye contact is no longer necessary for Sasuke and Madara at least

Again, scans? Keep in mind that lack of eye contact completely nullifies the argument of IT not needing the moon to be planetary, because that potency without the need to increase range due to not needing eyesight is contradictory.

I can't bring scans, my phone is being difficult, but it's in Naruto Chapter 692. Sasuke genjutsu all Biju while not turning away from Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back