• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LephyrTheRevanchist said:
A question before I vote: can Madara beat the hell out of Majora if we ignore it's "playful nature"?
Can you beat the hell out of a playful godzilla?

A question before I vote: can Madara beat the hell out of Majora if we ignore it's "playful nature"?
AP wise, no.

Hax wise, even less, as he's going to use his hax to kill instead of incap. But it depends on how fast is Madara's mindhax

Dzhindzholia said:
Madara starts with genjutsu.As any other Uchiha.And don't forget that it is Madara with rinnesharingan,he uses genjutsu instantly.
What Genjutsu? he only used the Infinite Tsukuyomi with the Rinnesharingan.

@Unholy.

I don't need scans,it is his character.He has rinnesharingan passively,it is his eye,he mindrapes everything he looks at.The first thing he did after gaining it was IT.

@Lephyr

Madara has 4 Limbo's wich are equal to him stat and hax wise,except TSB.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Unholy.

I don't need scans,it is his character.He has rinnesharingan passively,it is his eye,he mindrapes everything he looks at.The first thing he did after gaining it was IT.

@Lephyr

Madara has 4 Limbo's wich are equal to him stat and hax wise,except TSB.
He never did anything like that, even Kaguya never Mindraped anyone, you do need scans if you want me to believe he truly is capable of doing that. All he did was fly in the air, rip off the shit from his head and reflect the eye. Not even before he got backstabbed did he midnraped anyone.

@PaChi

So I take that Madara can't beat Majora in cqc, then?
If majora slaps Madara's face, his head spins 1200 degrees. You tell me.

The reason I ask is because if Madara has only one way of winning (mindhax GG), and it's not even something he starts with, then Majora wins fra.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Unholy

I told you everyrhing already.Don't wait for scans.
Then I am not obliged to believe what you said is true, I am sorry.

I looked at his profile and the only thing related to Madara's mind manipulation is the Infinite Tsukuyomi which requires the moon.

The real cal howard said:
>Mindrapes passively

Lolno.
Its the new trend, cal. Now every power is passive, works on higher dimensions and nulls resistances.

Powercreep sucks

So...I lost count of the votes.

Also, I gotta ask. Would Madara attempt to mindhax Majora, as opposed to Skull Kid?

@Unholy

This was discussed over 9000 times,IT does not need moon.

And i am dropping the discussion,i voted already.

@Cal

I did not say it is passive i said he mind haxes everything he looks at implying that he needs only to look at his opponent.

Majora drops the moon. And Madara uses it to mindhax the planet. Then Majora mindhaxes Madara and they rule the world together.

@Dzhindzholia

The scans cleary go against this, the flower needed to reflect off of it, and so did Madara. without the moon he can not use the Tsukuyomi, as seen below.

Infinite
Reflection
flowar

TriforcePower1 said:
Majora drops the moon. And Madara uses it to mindhax the planet. Then Majora mindhaxes Madara and they rule the world together.
Im lost. did the moon hit the world or no?

Because to him it would be like fighting a kid with a strange mask. He's not going to mindhax something he believes to be a simple object

To be fair, Skull kid beating the sh*t out of Madara in cqc sounds hilarious.

The only way Madara wins is if he uses Genjutsu, otherwise it's a massive AP / Hax stomp.

As for if Madara uses Genjutsu off bat, no. It's situational when he uses it and he's only used it 3 times in the series.

Essentially, Majora win's 9/10 matches "Both In Character". Madara one shots almost immediately "Out of Character".

Does his mindhax automatically work on everything he sees, or does he need to want to mindhax that particular person?

If yes, he's going to try to mindhax Skull Kid and not Majora's Mask, and by the time he realizes it doesn't work, he'll be a chicken.

Unholy Bindings said:
TheFinalOrder said:
You clearly haven't read Naruto.
Well then please, share some scans with me.
Can't atm, but I can cite the instances for you until later:

• Madara vs Shinobi Alliance (Genjutsu big guy after Gaara stops his sword)
  • Madara vs Kage's (Genjutsu Raikage)
  • Madara using IT

TriforcePower1 said:
Does his mindhax automatically work on everything he sees, or does he need to want to mindhax that particular person?
If yes, he's going to try to mindhax Skull Kid and not Majora's Mask, and by the time he realizes it doesn't work, he'll be a chicken.
Yes and no. I say no because 99% of the time, Sharingan users only Genjutsu one person at a time, but there are 2 instances outside of IT where multiple people get Genjutsued. Well, 1 and 1 databook statement:

• Sasuke Genjutsu's the nine Biju at once while still looking at Naruto
  • DB states anybody in Koto's line of sight gets hit
Scaling from Sasuke, Madara should be able to do the same as he is more experienced and Skilled with Dojutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back