• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Caedus
Madara uchiha by 132jester-d7bovci

Time for Star Wars vs Naruto again.

Rules:

• Speed Equalized
  • Caedus vs Six Paths Madara, Shinju Absorbed
  • Scenario: Caedus invades the Narutoverse and slaughters everyone who gets in his way, takes a breather, but then is suddenly challenged by a ninja calling themselves Madara Uchiha, challenging him to a duel to rule.

BruceTheBatman said:
Caedus has subatomic tho
Only when it comes to Holocron use. I don't recall Caedus ever using a Force Wave or Repulse in combat to atomize people. Plaeguis could do so and I think Sidious could as well. Caedus is without a doubt on their level at the very least in terms of raw Force power but I don't recall him being skilled enough to conjur an atomizing Force Wave or Repulse. Or may be he is and I just don't remember. I don't have the best memory hahaha. If you have proof of Caedus using Force Wave/Repulse in combat to atomize an enemy, I welcome it. Or at least tell me in which book he did do such shit so I can go look it up.

Caedus has learned techniques from all past sith lord, so he likely should. however most oponents he faced like Kyle Katarn, Luke Skywalker, and Mara Jade weren't weak enough to get kill by atomic hax since telekinetic barriers protect them.

BruceTheBatman said:
Caedus has learned techniques from all past sith lord, so he likely should. however most oponents he faced like Kyle Katarn, Luke Skywalker, and Mara Jade weren't weak enough to get kill by atomic hax since telekinetic barriers protect them.
So do you think it would be unlikely to come into play against someone on Rikudo Madara level?

BruceTheBatman said:
No because unlike force users madara has no resistance to it.
No Force Wall you mean?

Also, how much of a game changer do you think Fold Space would be here?

Back