• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Machina VS Fiamma of the Right (High 6-A)

Because Apparently no one has ever done this...

So this fight take place inside Ulnar both in character and has no knowledge about each other and obviously the speed was equalized.

Update: Starting distance is 20 meter.

- Fiamma of the Right

- Machina

Who will be humiliated by who?

Anime-ToAru-Fiamma-of-the-Right-1116810
One touches ma

Incantations-machina
Nazi One punch ma

from my obervation their equal in stats so it comes down to their abilites, for that some questions arise that decide how this goes ends.

1) how much does their abilies work agiants the other? if its fully the it comes down to "who hits first?" and with the conditions then I think Fiamma has it simply because I don't think Machina will completly take Fiamma seriously giving Fiamma the edge( granted I don't know Machina all that well so I could be wrong there). If its partly then I can see it going either way base on what I see so I place it as a tie if only because I don't know Machina enough to say how he'll act in a battle. Holly right has far greater abilites then Dues ex Machina but I assume that Machina does have the combat experience.

2 Would "turn into fairy" work againts Machina? not the 2million version but the orginal version. I assume he can use the original version just fine if he can cast it 2million times.

JBennett said:
from my obervation their equal in stats so it comes down to their abilites, for that some questions arise that decide how this goes ends.
Just a heads up, Machina is only Large Country level, Fiamma is Multi-Continent level...

Fiamma is only LCL nor M-CL, but damn I though they were equal, oh well I guess Fiamma has the advantage there but I'm still sticking to what I said.

Large Continent level and Multi-Continent level are interchangable names for the same rating but okay, just wanted to let ya know

JBennett said:

1) how much does their abilies work agiants the other? if its fully the it comes down to "who hits first?" and with the conditions then I think Fiamma has it simply because I don't think Machina will completly take Fiamma seriously giving Fiamma the edge( granted I don't know Machina all that well so I could be wrong there). If its partly then I can see it going either way base on what I see so I place it as a tie if only because I don't know Machina enough to say how he'll act in a battle. Holly right has far greater abilites then Dues ex Machina but I assume that Machina does have the combat experience.

2 Would "turn into fairy" work againts Machina? not the 2million version but the orginal version. I assume he can use the original version just fine if he can cast it 2million times.
1. Machina is that stoic serious character who would take fights seriously when needed and isn't cocky (at least from what ik). Also he has over 60 years of combat experience with absolute knowledge on the human body

2. I'm not sure it might work

But what i found out is that he has a move that is basically reaches everything when struck so will he be able to combine that with his third arm?

That is part of his Holly Right. it Basically has three main abilities; destroy everything regardless of the force needed, an atoumatic defensive and Offensive mode, and finally attack anything no matter the distance without any speed.

Its also said that he can recreat any chritianity miracles that is related to the right hand but I'm suer thats usless in this situation plus its never actually confirmed as far as I remember.

Machina may have a chance if he destroys the right hand but if they clash will that also result in him or his move getting destroyed?

yo! hopefully your still around sterling, but anyways. a few questions. is fiammas automatic defensive techniques at a certain speed because of the speed equalized, or is it as it would normally be?

if so, i would give it to fiamma, because it would simply react faster then machina could. if not, then not sure quite yet, since dodging machina is the main way to fight is briah

if not, i would give it to machina, since he cant outspeed him and as soon as contact is made, hes done

I would give this to Machina for his Non-Existense hax. Plus even if Fiamma destroys Machina, he can constantly regen due to his Low-Godly Regenerationn.

@Baka Star

I'm always in here, and the speed is will be the same on everyone(fiammas, fiammas defensive, and Machina) once the speed is equalized.

yeah since the starting distance is that now, i cant really decide, either one could win from what i see. since the speeds are equalized, fiamma cant overwhelm him with speed, nor can machina get a punch in before he could do anything

the only thing i can see giving machina the win would be his regen and limitless stamina allowing him to outlast fiamma

Back