• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lyserg Diethel Revisions?

Lyserg Diethel from Shaman King has possession of the Spirit of Fire. The other Elemental Warriors in the series have some ridiculous powers. In the fight against Hao Asakura, Hao summoned a solar prominence to add power to a solar flare. Now, this in itself is ridiculous, since this made it's way through our magnetic field, I believe, (see below) and the sheer size it should have must be insane. Of course, it was extinguished by the Ice Age attack, where two Elemental Warrios cooperated.

That is my problem here. Spirit of Earth Yoh Asakura apparently has power... over all of Earth, so I don't think this fight is an outlier saying these characters could be around planetary levels. Of course, this is by scaling, and I could be wrong, given that I have not read the manga in a while and I do not know how far the solar flare/ prominence went to be visible then extinguished, but I am guessing past the magnetic field or something. I am guessing there is something wrong here, and I know none of them can tank a planet busting attack, but they commonly use the Kami Spirits' abilities as defensive maneuvers anyway, see Kazan attack by the Spirit of Fire, or previously mentioned Ice Age.

What do you think? Discuss.

Back