• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't it already obvious that having the power to out smart freaking super computers, invent things far from the usual norm, and may I remind everyone according to a forum Lupin is eventually stupidly smart enough to go head to head (no pun intended.) With a psychic brain in a jar who is BILLIONS OF YEARS OLD and claimed to be Gods (Way before Lara or Indiana Jones maybe in much bigger leagues above them.) Should be enough to warrant Lupin some Extrodinary Genius level?

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Isn't it already obvious that having the power to out smart freaking super computers, invent things far from the usual norm, and may I remind everyone according to a forum Lupin is eventually stupidly smart enough to go head to head (no pun intended.) With a psychic brain in a jar who is BILLIONS OF YEARS OLD and claimed to be Gods (Way before Lara or Indiana Jones maybe in much bigger leagues above them.) Should be enough to warrant Lupin some Extrodinary Genius level?
Yeah, i did put Genius initially because i wanted to verifiy if he was that smart, but i think there is enough evidence to put him at that level, or at least potentially.

Ep43

07:26 Normal people can swing on gold gold coins like Scrooge Mcduck.

13:42 Fujiko and Lupin survive a bomb which destroy a portion of their car.

18:25 Goemon cut the floor.

19:22 Lupin smash a portion of a machinery with a hammer.

19:44 The guy survive a grenade explosion.

Ep45

08:30 Goemon make two cuts to a large prison wall.

10:34 Lupin and gang react and dodge bullets from M1921 Thompson.

15:35 Jigen possess cigarettes which can explode as a smoke bomb (Limited Smoke Manipulation).

Ep46

06:25 Zenigata survive the clash and its destruction of a commercial airplane (Wall level to Small Building level).

12:19 Goemon cut a tree and Lupin/Jigen can kick a portion of it.

14:41 Lupin and Jigen can move the tail of a ww2 airplane.

Ep47

06:26 Jigen, Goemon and Lupin were able to sense Fujiko despire her behind and wall and without making sound.

Stefano4444 said:
Yeah, i did put Genius initially because i wanted to verifiy is he was that smart, but i think there is enough evidence to put him at that level, or at least potentially.
Potentially? Trust me it gets crazier, I mean the verse got really impressive the last time I remember not only do we have geniuses like X or Mamo seeing in part 4 Lupin also gone head to head with a ressurected Da Vinci THIS GUY:

Xx-Leonardo-Da-Vinci

Who brought literal ideas to the ACTUAL world and trap those in it with the stakes being recreating the ENTIRE WORLD FROM GROUND UP (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyfdnuQS2Tg), Hell an insane description but Da Vinci's abilities almost seem borderline looney tunes plot manip or more likely controlling the worlds environment and whatnot:

Lupin-floating-through-paint

FB5k3N7

Yet despite the thief's facing something that would seem beyond his leagues, more absurdly was the fact Lupin at the end of the day copes and planned AHEAD from all of... WHATEVER THAT IS which would relatively impress even Bat man... The Verses characters are a lot crazier then we thought.

Yet despite such beyond his leagues more absurdly was that Lupin at the end of the day copes and planned AHEAD which would relatively impress even Bat ma... The Verses characters are a lot crazier then we thought.
Speaking about Batman, once i end to list and calc all the feats, i would like to make a versus match between Lupin III and Joker (Post Crisis).

Hell, if Goemon's feat of slicing a F1 Tornado is accepted even as potentially (which would put him at High 8-C), i would like to put him again Samurai Jack Season 1.

Stefano4444 said:
Yet despite such beyond his leagues more absurdly was that Lupin at the end of the day copes and planned AHEAD which would relatively impress even Bat ma... The Verses characters are a lot crazier then we thought.
Speaking about Batman, once i end to list and calc all the feats, i would like to make a versus match between Lupin III and Joker (Post Crisis).
Hell, if Goemon's feat of slicing a F1 Tornado is accepted even as potentially (which would put him at High 8-C), i would like to put him again Samurai Jack Season 1.
Hope Lupin reaches at the very least Building Levels+ maybe a low balled High 8-C as I am fully convinced he can reach these levels at his very best surving destruction that can destroy the tops of huge buildings before, Laser dodging combat and reactions will come in handy also.

Also:

"https://************/Anime/Lupin-III-Part-II/Episode-032?id=79037

21:00 I'm not sure about the validity of the feat, but it looks like Lupin have literally tank that entire explosion."

Looking at the clip again, While he didn't tank it he left very swiftly enough after the explosions ignited, more or so an impressive feat in speed and another consistent explosion running feat at that.

People are already doing a battle of Lupin bewteen Homer Simpson and some DATA are yet to be still implemented, Should I add a note in his profile like what ness had like this "Note: This profile will be subject to revision in the near future. Until the revision is completed, it is not advised that users create VS threads featuring this character."? A fair reminder just worded differently.

People are already doing a battle of Lupin bewteen Homer Simpson and some DATA are yet to be still implemented, Should I add a note in his profile like what ness had like this "Note: This profile will be subject to revision in the near future. Until the revision is completed, it is not advised that users create VS threads featuring this character."? A fair reminder just worded differently.
I think it would make sense, but you could ask Antvasima if this is ok.

Ep48

14:11 Lupin survive an explosion.

19:22 Goemon cut in two a large statue.

21:00 Goemon cut in half a old cargo ship.

Ep49

06:45 Lupin survive another explosion.

09:53 Zenigata survive an explosion which destroyed an entire tractor (Likely Small Building level).

11:15 Zenigata and Lupin survive be crush by a statue.

21:35 Lupin, Jigen, Zenigata, the butler and the lady survive multiple explosions, with the last one basically bust most of her palace (Small Building level+).

Ep50

06:36 A random guy bust a door (Wall level).

21:10 Goemon cut in half a large submarine.

22:10 Zenigata possess scuba equipment (Underwater Breathing, Type 3).

And Part III is done, if anyone want to add all Lupin's gadgets in his profile, it would make me a favour.

Huh so that was all in part lll? Really I could have sworn from the memory of these that he could have reached 8-C in A.P. but okay we still have a little to go. As for adding gadgets I really loved to but can't directly add them IN PROFILE myself given I'm not always using the right device for the job as I'm usually anchored to a cellullar device while the Vs Site the last time I checked doesn't enable such custom features.

The Gold of Babylon

12:42 Zenigata keep dynamite in his pocket (Limited Explosion Manipulation).

13:00 Toon Force?

14:56 Lupin can create robots (Creation).

20:10 Lupin barrel roll through bullets.

28:24 Fujiko can partially read cuneiform symbols.

29:49 Lupin possess a paralyzing/sleeping spray (Paralysis Inducement or Limited Sleep Manipulation).

37:00 Lupin can wallcrawling, and this time without any gadgets (Surface Scaling).

42:37 Jigen dodge flamethrower.

43:20 Goemon somehow is able to cut a lightning bolt dozen of times over before it could end (Non-Physical Interaction, Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+, potentially Sub-Relativistic).

50:33 Zenigata can physically hold two moving train carriages for a brief moment (Class 5 to Class 10?).

51:27 Lupin, Jigen and Goemon react fire from a helicopter and survive two explosions which destroy a large portion of a train carriage.

57:37 Lupin can run vertically (Acrobatics).

58:24 Lupin display again great agility and he would also notice the trap (Enhanced Senses and Acrobatics).

1:01:57 Lupin can move a large statue made of gold (Class 5).

1:05:08 Lupin could hold the previously mentioned gold statue with one hand for a brief moment.

1:08:30 Lupin and move fast enough to fight the force of gravity and catch up with a plane.

1:09:44 Lupin had a snake in his boot (Animal Manipulation).

1:10:28 Goemon can cut many times over a half and also sense the presence of the chinese policewoman (Enhanced Senses).

1:32:52 Another display of agility from all the members of Lupin's gang.

Also, Lupin apparently was able to solve the mystery of the Tower of Babel when Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Hitler or even members of an advance alien civilization couldn't (Likely Extraordinary Genius).

13:00: Pretty much yeah found it humorous too and we are not going to leave behind the massive explosion that followed but yes that is what it is. This is what I said at one point on the thread if memory recalls the gang have done some toon force based actions before if you look back at the other thread I was curious about pink jacket Lupin due to such wacky antics taking place there more prominently like what happened in part 5 after Lupin decided to get pervy with Fujiko, Fujiko literally lifted out of nowhere a 10-TON MALLET [Hammer Space? Possible lifting strength upgrade.] And crushing Lupin in the process with Lupin still being conscious after the blow not to mention its not just pink jacket staying suspended in mid air is something Zenigata did before as well, Toon Force. Just of course maybe not on the absurd law defiant levels you tend to see coming from Disney's Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny of Looney Tunes but still notable it is Toon Force and would still come in great use.

14:56: He has shown inventing and having a hankering torwards gadgetry this should be fairly obvious, Not just this but yet another supportive Extraordinary Genius given his relative ease tinkerining with Robots feat (Funnily something Bugs Bunny has done too actually with an extra genius level. to boot).

20:10: Does show the possibility in movement of what the sandbox profile had for Lupin in terms of speed pecuilarly being much more then just Subsonic but Supersonic+ (Also why I mentioned it being higher according to what I remember he is able to outrun machine gunfire.) But yeah not only this he shows to be even more crafty.

43:20: Those are high supportive urban based feats yes but last time I remember Lightning Bolts are Building level+ AP which Goemon managed to somehow withstand the exact pressure many times not to mention the Tornado feat too is another supportive Urban feat of course like you mentioned even the smaller Tornados are you guessed it, High 8-C and it shows combat and reaction wise he's immensely fast.

Those are high supportive urban based feats yes but last time I remember Lightning Bolts are Building level+ AP
Actually it isn't, as KLOL506 say here, lightning bolts generate only 1,600,000,000 Joules of energy, the equivalent of 0.382409177 Tons of TNT which is only Building level.

The Fuma Conspiracy

49:12 Goemon react to arrows.

1:00:28 Lupin, Fujiko and Jigen can fight the ninja despire be blind by smoke (Enhanced Senses).

1:09:15 Zenigata can hold a falling wood bridge.

1:09:54 Three policeman can move a large boulder (Class 1).

Stefano4444 said:
Those are high supportive urban based feats yes but last time I remember Lightning Bolts are Building level+ AP
Actually it isn't, as KLOL506 say here, lightning bolts generate only 1,600,000,000 Joules of energy, the equivalent of 0.382409177 Tons of TNT which is only Building level.
My bad, must have done recalcs.

Stefano4444 said:
https://************/Anime/Lupin-III-The-Legend-of-the-Gold-of-Babylon/Movie?id=128630&s=nova.
1:32:52 Another display of agility from all the members of Lupin's gang.

Also, Lupin apparently was able to solve the mystery of the Tower of Babel when not even Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Hitler or even advance alien civilization couldn't (Likely Extraordinary Genius).
50:33:Yeah a bit weird but Zenigata was able to hold it toghether there so it should sorta count?

51:27: Yeah there's more of this thankfully enough with the following blows that followed maybe also a supporting Stamina feat (Very High/Incredibly High.) As well while widely varying as the series tends to get, Lupin at his best has taken harsh amounts of abuse, burnings, pretty much inhumane strainning sequences of events and whatnot only to still keep going. Now this should be pushing it but would this count as regen to some degree or is this an anti feat? As we clearly him him crisped then in the next shot he appears rather fine and some characters tend to labeled such seeing Toon Force is actually evidenced if one looks carefully enough.

57:37: Yes very solid evidence in acrobatics, this and being apparently able to keep his eyes on the road, perfecty mobile, while reflecting bullets using nothing but a frying pan without looking to the other side.

58:24: This should be very much detailed in his profile as well.

1:01:57/1:05:08: Cool stuff, this should help out his lifting strength. :)

1:08:30: This would fall on Toon Force staying in mid air like that, or is it gravity manip? Maybe it seems unlikely, Pink Jacket is weird i'm telling you!

The rest I didn't named should be self explanatory, Yet very impressive where credit is due. I will try adding more detail to these feats so as long that I have the right device in my hands though.

Now this should be pushing it but would this count as regen to some degree or is this an anti feat? As we clearly him him crisped then in the next shot he appears rather fine and some characters tend to labeled such seeing Toon Force is actually evidenced if one looks carefully enough.
No, Lupin doesn't seen to have suffer any actual injury, only a few scorch, so i don't think that count as Regenerationn.

Stefano4444 said:
Now this should be pushing it but would this count as regen to some degree or is this an anti feat? As we clearly him him crisped then in the next shot he appears rather fine and some characters tend to labeled such seeing Toon Force is actually evidenced if one looks carefully enough.
No, Lupin doesn't seen to have suffer any actual injury, only a few scorch, so i don't think that count as Regenerationn.
Alright thanks, How about everything else I labeled/questioned is this okay? (Oh and creature master is here.)

Creaturemaster971 said:
Since school has gotten me to basically be unable to work on the sandbox profiles, would anyone like to copy and paste them into a separate user blog and work on them there?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Stefano4444/Lupin_III_(character)

I already doing that, but there are still a lot of things that we have yet to see, so is probably that where are going to be more things to add before it finally finish for once.

Farewell to Nostradamus

14:26 Goemon take three pages from the Nostradamus's book faster than anyone can see it, proving that he can indeed move faster than the eye can see (Subsonic).

25:05 Lupin is able to disarm a guard with a coin.

30:22 Zenigata created a robot which can track someone height, weight, smell, voice and type of woman.

1:27:14 Chris casually shatter concrete.

Dead or Alive

12:00 Lupin has hacked a national computer (Hacking).

15:00 to 15:50 Fujiko defeat a giant woman and even lift her with ease.

17:47 Zenigata is able to recognize the type of tank, showing discrete knowledge in warfare.

23:33 and 27:17 Zenigata was able to trick Lupin in taking the fake Emerah.

25:55 Jigen was able to sense the soldiers that were above him, far too distant to be heard and in complete darkness (Enhanced Senses).

28.04 Goemon, Lupin, Jigen and Ole survive a heavy barrage of rockets and missiles.

29:02 Lupin dodge bullets and outrun missiles.

31:00 Jigen react to bullets.

43:50 to 45:00 Zenigata show again how much of a badass he is by easily defeat three policeman, where the fat one couldn't move Zenigata only for be toss away like he was nothing (seriously, i really like when Zenigata isn't treat like a joke but as competent and capable).

56:41 Supernatural Luck?

1:00:33 Fujiko hack a lock door (Hacking).

1:16:20 and 1:20:44 Lupin is able to disguise as Pannish so extremely well that he could even trick not only an entire nation and her girlfriend Ole, but even the advance computer system which control the nanomachines.

1:24:56 Lupin can throw knifse so precisely and with enough strength to manually fire a bullet.

And now its time for a question to all other Lupin's fans, should be The Woman Called Fujiko Mine's spin off be considered canon to the Anime or just to the Manga? Since this series is closer to the original Manga in both story and animation, rather than the Anime.

Anyway, until then i would still add the feats. A Woman Called Fujiko Mine Ep3

10:05 Goemon survive getting hit by the tunnel's upper part with enough force to shatter rock.

13:12 Goemon slice bullets from automatic rifles at point-blank (Supersonic+ to Hypersonic).

Ep5

10:42 Jigen is able to dodge a falling rock when was nearly going to hit it.

11:20 Lupin's explosive shells are capable to destroy large statues of stone (Small Building level).

Ep7

16:46 Goemon react and cut two missiles.

Ep9

11:35 Display of agility for Fujiko (Acrobatics).

17:09 Lupin react to bullets.

Ep12

19:06 Goemon cut in pieces a steel door.

19:40 Goemon slice a machinery.

Ep13

09:10 Goemon slice Jigen's bullets and also cut a portion of a building.

Also, it is reveal that Oscar survived the bomb which was suppost to destroy a bridge.

Hey Stefano I have a question for you, what level would surviving the complete destruction of a big wooden ship be?
Depend by how much big is the ship.

Bye Bye Liberty Crisis

21:27 Lupin possess tiny robotic ducks that can bust ships.

22:26 Lupin can make a ballon so big that it can lift the Statue of Liberty.

28:02 Goemon dodge bullets from a gatling gun (Supersonic+).

28:25 Goemon slice in half an attack helicopter.

44:36 Lupin and Goemon react to bullets.

45:00 Jigen is able to survive a shockwave from an explosion which incinerated both the guy and its car.

49:00 Lupin is left unscathed by an explosion that buster an entire sheriff office (Small Building level), also the sheriff himself was just knock out by that.

49:17 Lupin can run while holding two iron ball to each hand.

1:03:03 Goemon dodge bullets.

1:15:16 Lupin had mini rockets in his shoes (Limited Flight).

1:16:41 Lupin casually shatter glass (Wall level).

1:16:49 and 1:23:34 His clock can generate light to blind peple and can be turn intro a bomb (Limited Light Manipulation and Limited Explosion Manipulation).

1:22:56 Fujiko has a crossbow armed with plunger (Limited Adhesive Manipulation).

1:33:45 Lupin coudl typing to shake the entire appartment (Likely Small Building level).

The Hemingway Paper Mystery

00:30 Jigen can disarm people in mid air.

15:11 Lupin lift three barrels.

46:37 Lupin and Jigen survive tank shells.

48:30 Surface Scaling for Lupin.

1:15:19 Zenigata shatter a steel lock.

1:22:13 and 1:23:37 Lupin and the gang could somehow survive be explose to large dose of radiations by a massive amount of Uranium 238, enough to kill a man in four days (Resistance to Radiation Manipulation).

Napoleon Special

19:15 Lupin and Jigen spot CIA agents in the middle of night.

37:36 Zenigata is able to stick to a running car (Superhuman to Subsonic).

38:55 Goemon cut in half a camion.

1:17:28 Goemon cut a missile

1:19:20 Goemon speedblitz and oneshot special forces for all over the world, and even outrun an explosion.

1:23:07 Goemon cut a missile at point-blank.

From Russia with Love

06:56 Zenigata's handcuffs can have a boomerang effect and Zenigata himself is strong enough to shatter a window (Wall level).

07:43 An angry girl can lift and throw bookcases (warning for nudity).

1:00:45 Jigen, Fujiko and the two barely survive heavy bombardment.

1:18:44 Rasputin's grandson casually kill people and tear their bodies (Wall level).

1:22:00 Rasputin's grandson block a bullet with his teeth and dodge them a few times.

1:22:33 Lupin (like Luffy) can turn off his mind to fight someone who can read minds (Limited Resistance to Precognition).

Voyage to Danger

12:57 Lupin use sleep spray (Limited Sleep Manipulation).

56:14 Lupin survive an explosion which destroyed a room.

1:15:53 Keith can survive a large explosion.

Dragon of Doom

02:24 Goemon casually react to shurikens with his eyes closed.

04:34 Jigen deflect shurikens with his pistol.

04:55 Goemon cut in half a falling portion of a clocktower.

05:08 Three ninja's bombs can make collapse a large building (Small Building level).

05:22 And Goemon can turn that building intro pieces (Small Building level to Building level).

18:20 Goemon cut a large boulder in half (Small Building level to Building level).

37:26 Lupin is able to survive the high pressure in depth ocean, specifically of 4000 m below the surface without lasting effects.

44:24 Lupin possess a bazooka which fire rockets full of glue (Limited Adhesive Manipulation).

1:04:50 Zenigata survive an explosion from a grenade launcher which can pulverize a large wall (Small Building level).

1:09:40 Lupin, Goemon and Jigen survive Kikyo's bomb which destroyed two entire level of a skyscraper (Small Building level+ to Building level).

1:25:58 Goemon slice a giant bomber made by an alloy stated to be even stronger than the Zantetsuken, and that was able to tank even complete destruction of a F-35 Lightning II (Small Building level to Building level).

The Pursuit of Harimao's Treasure

02:55 Jigen can target and hit a grenade in mid air.

33:00 Lupin possess a gas mask.

Stefano4444 said:
Theoritacally would this scale to Goemon himself or the sword only? Though logically he was in the Tornado and did said actions unfazed so gladly this would count, Also I'm pretty sure cutting of huge chunks of a skyscraper are still great ordeals of building not just small... And I don't know I'm still rather curious about the missle nuke feat going to ensue WWll maybe I need footage to show you what I'm talking about unless you know but I guess yeah this can probably mess the scaling.

Also about Lupin having Toon Force while any form regen is out of the question (As far as I know.) He does have this in some episodes like the one we saw with him uno reversing the direction of dynaimte, staying in mid air to his own advantage, and overall not just this era but a few other similiarly done actions like Zenigata staying suspended in mid air, Fujiko pulling a 10 ton mallet out of nowhere on part 5, maybe more but at least some degree of toon force is present in the Lupin lll Verse.

Theoritacally would this scale to Goemon himself or the sword only?
Honestly at the beginning i thought that all feats of the Zantetsuken would be so above all the other feats done by the characters, that no one should logically scale.

But i was wrong, everyone ended be a lot stronger, more than i initially thought, and all feats that were done with the Zantetsuken ended be around the same tier of everyone else (either 9-B to 9-A or 8-C).

Due of this, i started to think that it isn't so illogical to assume that Goemon do scale to his Zantetsuken, at least for the most part.

Also I'm pretty sure cutting of huge chunks of a skyscraper are still great ordeals of building not just small
Maybe? I did calculate a similar feat and i only got a 9-B and a 9-A, so i'm not certain that other feat had to be 8-C, more likely be higher end 9-A (aka Small Building level+) to possible 8-C.

And I don't know I'm still rather curious about the missle nuke feat going to ensue WWll maybe I need footage to show you what I'm talking about unless you know but I guess yeah this can probably mess the scaling.
I think i know what he was referring, to episode 7 of the spinoff The Woman Called Fujiko Mine, but here Goemon only cut a normal missile, not a nuclear missile.

Also about Lupin having Toon Force while any form regen is out of the question (As far as I know.) He does have this in some episodes like the one we saw with him uno reversing the direction of dynaimte, staying in mid air to his own advantage, and overall not just this era but a few other similiarly done actions like Zenigata staying suspended in mid air, Fujiko pulling a 10 ton mallet out of nowhere on part 5, maybe more but at least some degree of toon force is present in the Lupin lll Verse.
I guess, but that should be either Limited Toonforce, or a very weak form of Toonforce.

The Secret of Twilight Gemini

17:05 Lupin is somehow able to escape from everyone sight, even Fujiko who was having sex (and again, warning for nudity).

22:40 Sadachiyo can swing his whip with enough force to take a part a table.

22:49 Another flashback from Lupin.

45:53 Sadachiyo casually bust a roof.

47:51 Goemon slice a portion of a building.

1:18:45 Sadachiyo's blade was able to broke the Zantetsuken, while Goemon was able to block Sadachiyo's blade, this is proof that Goemon is physically comparable to his blade.

Back