• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lupin III Discussion Thread (2)

Meanwhile, Me and The Boi's reactions regarding said thought processes back at the [Redacted] Realm:

Also, I'm unsure what this refers to, but could you send me the guidebook statement source? Though I provide it in image form, it'd probably be good to have the book to reference online (like just what book it came from: Been searching and cannot find the guidebook for the life of me).

Also, I'm unsure what this refers to.
I still have faith of a MFTL Lupin, I must further learn to not reveal my cards too soon.
but could you send me the guidebook statement source? Though I provide it in image form, it'd probably be good to have the book to reference online (like just what book it came from: Been searching and cannot find the guidebook for the life of me).
I currently cannot find something reliable as well unfortunately, but it comes from this as a reference:

HAPPY NEW YEAR GANG🍷🎉!!
Screenshot-2023-12-31-235754.png

Ah crap, not this again... I'm not gonna sugar coat it lads/lasses... Not only am I NOT in a mood as well, it will now be another intrusive thought to worry about for later XD.
16272b0f-6abf-457b-a77e-74011266ec57

I'll take a look at it when the chance is given... But as I said, my disheveled energy is kicking in and I do not want anymore quarrels, so I chose to stay out of it currently... At this point, we are indeed going to have the Disrespectful TF2 treatment with Lupawn too. Dime is not ready with the Cheshire Verse... I can already sense the exact arguments, alongside the already outdated inconsistencies being preached (which in regards to verses like Cheshire, ultimately become a strength. Much like Looney Tunes/SB, the verse doesn't actually abide by real world conundrums I mean even the animals are cracked that the grasshopper later overpowers in RE of course).

Lupin fans rejoice!

Lupin in specific is my current target of course, but one can add the feats of characters that Lupin scales to as well (One's labelled as "Source?" are the one's I need lavelled). Name anything else that you have and I will credit you like I did in the SB thread, there are also more I found on the Respect Threads of course which mattered the most. Outlandish at first, but it will all make sense. This isn't even Manga Lupin... Yet.

Establishing No Canon:
So um... Monkey Punch has clearly directed Dead or Alive... And this is not the only thing he Directed. I propose: An establishing of No Canon, the continuity is malleable and loose as it is, and these are but mere examples. This is not a bad thing, that means Lupin has the SBP potential of furthering other media usage too (manga, games, etc.).
Other Examples: Lupin Zero takes place in the 1960's... Only for Caligostro to ALSO take place in that year alongside other dates, don't even get me started on the First, etc, etc.

So with the freedom of no canon, then Lupin's status surely becomes insanely more outlandishly powerful then it is thanks to the Manga + Other Media.

So anyways, this is what I have gathered up bois, and I went some extra miles with these, so hopefully it was worth the wait:

Statistics (thus far):
Establishing more powerful Toon Force maneuvers:
Teleportation:
Transmutation:
Not only can Lupin spawn inventory from nothingness, but also transmutes one's projectiles.

Duplication:
Actual 4th wall breaking and Plot Manipulation (yes, really):
Bonus! Peak Tier Idea (5th Dimensional Lupawn... I know, hear me out):
We finally know that there is a 4th Dimensional Plane, but Lupin can enter the real world that is clearly above this. The most scary thing is that there is blatant consistency to be made as Lupin has fired bullets past said 4th wall which Lupin has tanked, has entered the real world countless times with the commercials being acknowledged in the canon such as in "Mystery of Mamo", Scales to Zenigato very consistently and who aside the 4th wall breaks also accidently breaks the animation frames which falls under far more consistent Looney Tunes shit (I guess I was on to something with that TMS's Animainacs vibes), Lupin went as far as to outwit and even brought his God into his world if we go with Manga.
Look, if Markiplier of all people can get this, then I gotta attempt this with Lupawn XD.

Enhanced Senses:
Instinctive Actions:
Attack Reflection:
Afterimage Creation:
Able to create Afterimages (1:29) complex enough to deter powerful opponents like Goemon who Lupin would have killed if it weren't for Zenigata interfering, Goemon can also block projectiles before they are fired and are literally useless against Goemon.

Extrasensory Perception:
Precognition:
Even if he isn't told, he still knows what it is via just "being Lupin" (28:10).

Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Manipulation:
Immortality:
Immortality Negation (thus far):
Type 2:
Can rid Zenigata who can recover from a flattening.

Limited Cybogization:
His eye has a bionic implant (Daisuke Jigen's Gravestone).

Existence Erasure:
Physically rids one's inventory from existence.

Sealing:
Sealed Fujiko away.

Supernatrual Luck:
Reactive Evolution:
Damage Reduction and Damage Transferal:
When Lupin gets hit, only the weapon has the injuries instead, which Lupin can transfer the damage back into incapacitating the aggressor.

Resistance Negation:
Time Manipulation:
Furthering Stealth Mastery:
Furthering greater Informational Analysis:
All-Terrain Hypermobility:
Free Movements:
Flight:
Capable of freely floating in the air while carrying bags filled with gold in Part 2 (source?).

Durability Negation:
Statistics Amplification:
He can lower and raise his IQ through eating proteins, thus he has 301 IQ.

Very high resistances to Social Influencing:
Better establishing how effective his Social Influencing actually is... Master Trickster Status (yes we are going there too with Lupin, hear me out):
Ice Manipulation Resistances:
Seems to be deterred by being frozen solid, only to budge out of it in fact he has grown stronger to the point of moving and even sneezing out of it.

Deconstruction resistances (surprisingly):
Tanked weaponry that didn't even disintegrate through him or his disguising let alone inventory alone, even though said weaponry explicitly reduces one to charcoal.

Resistances to Info Analysis:
Resistances to Supernatural Luck (yes really):
Challenges Goemon very consistently and could have killed him in part 6, whose chops alone managed to unnaturally budge passwords amongst boosting other things (So no, this isn't part of a "Vision").

Resistances to Extrasensory Perception and Precognition:
Power Mimicry Resistance:
Mr. X who engineers Indestructible bodies that even bypassed the Zantesuken can also be an exact physiology of Lupin that overwhelmed him at first, only for Mr. X to no longer keep up Lupin.

Potential Self-Substance Type 1 and Cosmic Resistances:
Can breathe and survive the conditions of outer space.

Perception Manipulation Resistances:
Eventually deterred Nyx many times regardless of Nyx's bloodlusted states, who can always see the world in slow motion (1:46).

Bettering Resistance to Mind Manipulation:
Was being mentally controlled by Tomoe, only to reveal he has long broken out of it (Part 6. Episodes 23-24?)

Resistances to Telepathy:
Lupin's mind couldn't be properly read let alone ever dream, Psychic Mamo deemed Lupin a god from his unpredictable nature.

Resistances to Sleep Manipulation:
The first to wake up and deemed worthy by an evolving Da Vinci whom replicated Wataru's invention on a greater scale.

Resistances to Existence Erasure, Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Durability Negation:
Survived mishaps from his own.

Magic, further Soul Manipulation, and Corruption resistances:
Lupin can be exposed to strong magic even down to corrupting one's soul, yet his he eventually negates such.

Elemental, Air Manipulation, and Danmaku Resistance (Yes, really):
Although injured, Lupin survived, wasn't pushed away, and only one slice was created from a bloodlusted Goemon's slashes whom can dissipate elemental abilities, disperse forest fires to Tornados, creates multiple cuts in a single slice (0:03) very consistently, even through other objects and can create two air strikes in a single slash which not only cuts a dozen targets but also vanishes one's clothing as it is, etc.

Cosmic Awareness Resistances:
Fools his creator.

Inventory (most potent to add thus far):
Something important to note already is that Lupin can just pull these many inventories via Teleportation and whatever he desires in general. Whether he instinctively brings a frying pan out of nothing to use as a weapon, to larger sizes very consistently, amongst other already established toony absurdities he's capable of since Psychokinetic Strats and Lupin Zero (homie can bring out a plunger to stick into surfaces, amongst other things he has in mind). Therefore I propose that they don't become optional anymore too, just make it equipment if anything if the situation desires it.

Fear Manipulation and Illusion Creation:
Posseses strong gas from the Fumas which causes fear and hallucinations even on those as powerful and astute like Jigen and Goemon.

Deconstruction:
Via Mercury Bullet.

Limited Clairvoyance, further Non-Physical Interaction, Danmaku, Enhanced Attack Reflection, Air Manipulation, Elemental Negation, Absorption, and high temperature resistances via Zanetsuken Knife:
Has a piece of Goemon's Zanetsuken that he turned into a knife which should have the same properties as Goemon's, the sword can disperse forest fires to Tornados, his air strikes alone cuts a dozen targets, negate one's elemental abilities amongst absorbing magic, can also create multiple cuts in a single slice (0:03), Mamo's lasers heated metal structures to hot red yet had no effect even to the smallest piece of the Zantetsuken and is also undeterred from striking lighting mid air many times.

Invulnerability via the Pycal Formula:
The Formula can keep the user Invulnerable from virtually anything for several days (Part 1. episode 2).

Additional Monocle Hacking:
Built a Multipurpose Monocle that can hack a car remotely, order plane tickets, hack identification, security systems, perform advanced comparisons and internet searches. Should have remixed the coding of his grandfathers that can crack anything.

Time Travel and BFR:
Via Kyouskes Time Machine, he can shoot a beam to warp them through different time periods while causing strange alterations (like removing spaces entierly. Source?).

Spaceflight:
His Fiat 500 can transform into a mechanical spaceship.

IQ Upgrade Additions. Likely Supergenius (bear with me):
Feats in need to be calculated:
AP/Dura:
In Lupin's Durability: Regeneration amongst Duplication (Can duplicate from nothing), Immortalities, Toon Force, Plot Manipulation, and Damage Reduction alongside Damage Transferal makes him incredibly difficult to kill.

Speed:
LS:

Updating on his Standard Tactics:
Lupin will keep his distance and head for his Walther P38, which should anything miss it will always come back like a boomerang to hit the opponent, he deflects back one's inventory cartoonishly which is something that he can do with his bullets but can also generally deflect back at an opponent. Can ignore durability with his inventory alone (1:10:27) though even then the attacks he inflicts can also incapacitate should the opponent not resist, undergo erasures, have their soul effected (2:12), with his shooting alone reaching his title sign and through the 4th wall. Should Lupin get hit, only the weapon has the injuries instead, which Lupin can transfer the damage back into incapacitating the aggressor.
Stern reminder that: Lupin has iconically defied physics very consistently throughout the franchises history and is always prone to using such when endangered.

Lupin can also quickly evolve past opponents in a variety of versatile ways even to those that already have an evolution, such as X copying his body that overwhelmed at first only to be overpowered, and the highly adaptive DaVinci Clone (see the Reactive Evolution category for further details).

Overall: Lupin has countless evidence in using his abilities as meticulously sneakily even offensively and defensively, from Teleportation, Duplication, Incapacitations, Time Manipulations (as he has demonstrated in Strange Psychokinetic Strategy, so the audience alone can understand), Plot Manipulation (although the idea was fan suggested, Lupin revealed that he can create and control episodes that even Zeni also acknowledges, yet didn't truly know the full picture), amongst spawning other inventory regardless of how small or big to the protection for the given situations, being an overall Master Trickster in general regardless if one is ancient or from the future with hax straight from the 4th Dimensional Plane, etc.

The streamable links are down now :(

Lupin fans rejoice!

Lupin in specific is my current target of course, but one can add the feats of characters that Lupin scales to as well (One's labelled as "Source?" are the one's I need lavelled). Name anything else that you have and I will credit you like I did in the SB thread, there are also more I found on the Respect Threads of course which mattered the most. Outlandish at first, but it will all make sense. This isn't even Manga Lupin... Yet.

Establishing No Canon:
So um... Monkey Punch has clearly directed Dead or Alive... And this is not the only thing he Directed. I propose: An establishing of No Canon, the continuity is malleable and loose as it is, and these are but mere examples. This is not a bad thing, that means Lupin has the SBP potential of furthering other media usage too (manga, games, etc.).
Other Examples: Lupin Zero takes place in the 1960's... Only for Caligostro to ALSO take place in that year alongside other dates, don't even get me started on the First, etc, etc.

So with the freedom of no canon, then Lupin's status surely becomes insanely more outlandishly powerful then it is thanks to the Manga + Other Media.

So anyways, this is what I have gathered up bois, and I went some extra miles with these, so hopefully it was worth the wait:

Statistics (thus far):
Establishing more powerful Toon Force maneuvers:
Teleportation:
Transmutation:
Not only can Lupin spawn inventory from nothingness, but also transmutes one's projectiles.

Duplication:
Actual 4th wall breaking and Plot Manipulation (yes, really):
Bonus! Peak Tier Idea (5th Dimensional Lupawn... I know, hear me out):
We finally know that there is a 4th Dimensional Plane, but Lupin can enter the real world that is clearly above this. The most scary thing is that there is blatant consistency to be made as Lupin has fired bullets past said 4th wall which Lupin has tanked, has entered the real world countless times with the commercials being acknowledged in the canon such as in "Mystery of Mamo", Scales to Zenigato very consistently and who aside the 4th wall breaks also accidently breaks the animation frames which falls under far more consistent Looney Tunes shit (I guess I was on to something with that TMS's Animainacs vibes), Lupin went as far as to outwit and even brought his God into his world if we go with Manga.
Look, if Markiplier of all people can get this, then I gotta attempt this with Lupawn XD.

Enhanced Senses:
Instinctive Actions:
Attack Reflection:
Afterimage Creation:
Able to create Afterimages (1:29) complex enough to deter powerful opponents like Goemon who Lupin would have killed if it weren't for Zenigata interfering, Goemon can also block projectiles before they are fired and are literally useless against Goemon.

Extrasensory Perception:
Precognition:
Even if he isn't told, he still knows what it is via just "being Lupin" (28:10).

Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Manipulation:
Immortality:
Immortality Negation (thus far):
Type 2:
Can rid Zenigata who can recover from a flattening.

Limited Cybogization:
His eye has a bionic implant (Daisuke Jigen's Gravestone).

Existence Erasure:
Physically rids one's inventory from existence.

Sealing:
Sealed Fujiko away.

Supernatrual Luck:
Reactive Evolution:
Damage Reduction and Damage Transferal:
When Lupin gets hit, only the weapon has the injuries instead, which Lupin can transfer the damage back into incapacitating the aggressor.

Resistance Negation:
Time Manipulation:
Furthering Stealth Mastery:
Furthering greater Informational Analysis:
All-Terrain Hypermobility:
Free Movements:
Flight:
Capable of freely floating in the air while carrying bags filled with gold in Part 2 (source?).

Durability Negation:
Statistics Amplification:
He can lower and raise his IQ through eating proteins, thus he has 301 IQ.

Very high resistances to Social Influencing:
Better establishing how effective his Social Influencing actually is... Master Trickster Status (yes we are going there too with Lupin, hear me out):
Ice Manipulation Resistances:
Seems to be deterred by being frozen solid, only to budge out of it in fact he has grown stronger to the point of moving and even sneezing out of it.

Deconstruction resistances (surprisingly):
Tanked weaponry that didn't even disintegrate through him or his disguising let alone inventory alone, even though said weaponry explicitly reduces one to charcoal.

Resistances to Info Analysis:
Resistances to Supernatural Luck (yes really):
Challenges Goemon very consistently and could have killed him in part 6, whose chops alone managed to unnaturally budge passwords amongst boosting other things (So no, this isn't part of a "Vision").

Resistances to Extrasensory Perception and Precognition:
Power Mimicry Resistance:
Mr. X who engineers Indestructible bodies that even bypassed the Zantesuken can also be an exact physiology of Lupin that overwhelmed him at first, only for Mr. X to no longer keep up Lupin.

Potential Self-Substance Type 1 and Cosmic Resistances:
Can breathe and survive the conditions of outer space.

Perception Manipulation Resistances:
Eventually deterred Nyx many times regardless of Nyx's bloodlusted states, who can always see the world in slow motion (1:46).

Bettering Resistance to Mind Manipulation:
Was being mentally controlled by Tomoe, only to reveal he has long broken out of it (Part 6. Episodes 23-24?)

Resistances to Telepathy:
Lupin's mind couldn't be properly read let alone ever dream, Psychic Mamo deemed Lupin a god from his unpredictable nature.

Resistances to Sleep Manipulation:
The first to wake up and deemed worthy by an evolving Da Vinci whom replicated Wataru's invention on a greater scale.

Resistances to Existence Erasure, Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Durability Negation:
Survived mishaps from his own.

Magic, further Soul Manipulation, and Corruption resistances:
Lupin can be exposed to strong magic even down to corrupting one's soul, yet his he eventually negates such.

Elemental, Air Manipulation, and Danmaku Resistance (Yes, really):
Although injured, Lupin survived, wasn't pushed away, and only one slice was created from a bloodlusted Goemon's slashes whom can dissipate elemental abilities, disperse forest fires to Tornados, creates multiple cuts in a single slice (0:03) very consistently, even through other objects and can create two air strikes in a single slash which not only cuts a dozen targets but also vanishes one's clothing as it is, etc.

Cosmic Awareness Resistances:
Fools his creator.

Inventory (most potent to add thus far):
Something important to note already is that Lupin can just pull these many inventories via Teleportation and whatever he desires in general. Whether he instinctively brings a frying pan out of nothing to use as a weapon, to larger sizes very consistently, amongst other already established toony absurdities he's capable of since Psychokinetic Strats and Lupin Zero (homie can bring out a plunger to stick into surfaces, amongst other things he has in mind). Therefore I propose that they don't become optional anymore too, just make it equipment if anything if the situation desires it.

Fear Manipulation and Illusion Creation:
Posseses strong gas from the Fumas which causes fear and hallucinations even on those as powerful and astute like Jigen and Goemon.

Deconstruction:
Via Mercury Bullet.

Limited Clairvoyance, further Non-Physical Interaction, Danmaku, Enhanced Attack Reflection, Air Manipulation, Elemental Negation, Absorption, and high temperature resistances via Zanetsuken Knife:
Has a piece of Goemon's Zanetsuken that he turned into a knife which should have the same properties as Goemon's, the sword can disperse forest fires to Tornados, his air strikes alone cuts a dozen targets, negate one's elemental abilities amongst absorbing magic, can also create multiple cuts in a single slice (0:03), Mamo's lasers heated metal structures to hot red yet had no effect even to the smallest piece of the Zantetsuken and is also undeterred from striking lighting mid air many times.

Invulnerability via the Pycal Formula:
The Formula can keep the user Invulnerable from virtually anything for several days (Part 1. episode 2).

Additional Monocle Hacking:
Built a Multipurpose Monocle that can hack a car remotely, order plane tickets, hack identification, security systems, perform advanced comparisons and internet searches. Should have remixed the coding of his grandfathers that can crack anything.

Time Travel and BFR:
Via Kyouskes Time Machine, he can shoot a beam to warp them through different time periods while causing strange alterations (like removing spaces entierly. Source?).

Spaceflight:
His Fiat 500 can transform into a mechanical spaceship.

IQ Upgrade Additions. Likely Supergenius (bear with me):
Feats in need to be calculated:
AP/Dura:
In Lupin's Durability: Regeneration amongst Duplication (Can duplicate from nothing), Immortalities, Toon Force, Plot Manipulation, and Damage Reduction alongside Damage Transferal makes him incredibly difficult to kill.

Speed:
LS:

Updating on his Standard Tactics:
Lupin will keep his distance and head for his Walther P38, which should anything miss it will always come back like a boomerang to hit the opponent, he deflects back one's inventory cartoonishly which is something that he can do with his bullets but can also generally deflect back at an opponent. Can ignore durability with his inventory alone (1:10:27) though even then the attacks he inflicts can also incapacitate should the opponent not resist, undergo erasures, have their soul effected (2:12), with his shooting alone reaching his title sign and through the 4th wall. Should Lupin get hit, only the weapon has the injuries instead, which Lupin can transfer the damage back into incapacitating the aggressor.
Stern reminder that: Lupin has iconically defied physics very consistently throughout the franchises history and is always prone to using such when endangered.

Lupin can also quickly evolve past opponents in a variety of versatile ways even to those that already have an evolution, such as X copying his body that overwhelmed at first only to be overpowered, and the highly adaptive DaVinci Clone (see the Reactive Evolution category for further details).

Overall: Lupin has countless evidence in using his abilities as meticulously sneakily even offensively and defensively, from Teleportation, Duplication, Incapacitations, Time Manipulations (as he has demonstrated in Strange Psychokinetic Strategy, so the audience alone can understand), Plot Manipulation (although the idea was fan suggested, Lupin revealed that he can create and control episodes that even Zeni also acknowledges, yet didn't truly know the full picture), amongst spawning other inventory regardless of how small or big to the protection for the given situations, being an overall Master Trickster in general regardless if one is ancient or from the future with hax straight from the 4th Dimensional Plane, etc.

Howdy, I'm the crazy guy who mentioned the Tomoe stuff, in this scene we are told that Lupin is put under Mind Control, which Jigen doesn't believe Lupin would fall for, and are given information that Social Influence can basically be used as a form of mind control if used on Tomoe's level. Later on Tomoe and Lupin are confronted where Tomoe explains on how she created the most layered mind hax I've seen without the need of a sharingan. This also doubles as evidence that Lupin had a resistance to mind control since he was a kid, due to the fact Tomoe couldn't manipulate him into believing she was his mother (in the same scene she outright convinces a random maid that the maid was in fact Tomoe and gets her killed) In the next episode it's revealed that Lupin had long since freed himself from the control due to the bond he shares with his gang. It is then finally revealed what truly happened decades ago, as Lupin has broken all of the influence Tomoe had used on him since he was a kid, and remembered all of the events he had forgotten due to it. Putting together all his memories, he was able to deduce Tomoe was never his mother and that she was just bat shit insane.

Last edited:
Howdy, I'm the crazy guy who mentioned the Tomoe stuff, in this scene we are told that Lupin is put under Mind Control, which Jigen doesn't believe Lupin would fall for, and are given information that Social Influence can basically be used as a form of mind control if used on Tomoe's level. Later on Tomoe and Lupin are confronted where Tomoe explains on how she created the most layered mind hax I've seen without the need of a sharingan. This also doubles as evidence that Lupin had a resistance to mind control since he was a kid, due to the fact Tomoe couldn't manipulate him into believing she was his mother (in the same scene she outright convinces a random maid that the maid was in fact Tomoe and gets her killed) In the next episode it's revealed that Lupin had long since freed himself from the control due to the bond he shares with his gang. It is then finally revealed what truly happened decades ago, as Lupin has broken all of the influence Tomoe had used on him since he was a kid, and remembered all of the events he had forgotten due to it. Putting together all his memories, he was able to deduce Tomoe was never his mother and that she was just bat shit insane.
Also, as a bit of a side note, this scene should 100% be added to the profile on it's own
  1. It looks cool
  2. It actually helps his already stacked intelligence list in a new and unique way since it not only shows every single language Lupin can speak, but also saying he has completely different thought patterns and cognizance for all 9 of them
  3. It really looks cool
Hi there!

This is really cool and stuff, but as I said before, right now I am in a jiffy in general (Heads up and I cannot be the only one anyways - Again I DO NOT AGREE with the nerf of a verdict given, in fact that 9-A is an insult and the fact they made HAWK 9-C further solidifies me in finishing this later... I was not in any mood to competently reply back from said BS unfortunately). I will be sending Fireld some stuff later on what I will be doing however and in update on feats as is, I am not dead yet. The heads up is always nice and the feats are neat. Thank you for your cooperation's lads. It's been rough.

This reminded me of something, remember that eclipse contraption? (take this with a big grain of salt, or use it in another debating website because it's likely it'll be passed as a outlier here)

It appeared that the direct feat is much better than a black hole itself (as the gang wouldn't scale to it's gravitional binding energy, but rather Lupin resisting the pull). The eclipse apparently sucked in all the clouds in the sky (most noticeable around a climax right before his "Disney death"), and considering how those clouds seem to extend to the horizon with Lupin surviving the pull before floating back with an anti-gravity orb, he should scale to their kinetic energy.

Kaiser predicted in our Discord conversation that this may end around 7-B or something (no Zantetsuken needed).

Last edited:
This reminded me of something, remember that eclipse contraption? (take this with a big grain of salt, or use it in another debating website because it's likely it'll be passed as a outlier here)

It appeared that the direct feat is much better than a black hole itself (as the gang wouldn't scale to it's gravitional binding energy, but rather Lupin resisting the pull). The eclipse apparently sucked in all the clouds in the sky (most noticeable around a climax right before his "Disney death"), and considering how those clouds seem to extend to the horizon with Lupin surviving the pull before floating back with an anti-gravity orb, he should scale to their kinetic energy.

Kaiser predicted in our Discord conversation that this may end around 7-B or something (no Zantetsuken needed).
This is actually really consistent with what I may reply for later.

Honestly one can still go for Planetary Lupin as most of the verse outside what is known is STILL BUILT DIFFERENT (the device still destroys the world as Stretch told me anyways)... But we are dealing with the same lousy people who nerf Mario into Island... Despite surviving his zucc of a black hole that warped two focking galaxies at the very bloody least, of which any party can do, and will counter it with the most hard arse sheerly hypocritical explanations.

Oh and one more thing... What do you suggest a newcomer into watching Lupin lll? One friend of mine may have become interested. I at first had in mind to suggest Lupin Part 2, but then what if the user likes it more smooth like Caligostro? Or more outlandish like Mamo? Idk.

Oh and one more thing... What do you suggest a newcomer into watching Lupin lll? One friend of mine may have become interested. I at first had in mind to suggest Lupin Part 2, but then what if the user likes it more smooth like Caligostro? Or more outlandish like Mamo? Idk.
The First isn't a bad entry point. Cagliostro is also quite good, as is part 2 in general.

Don't know if it's a bit late but my usual go-to options are Cagliostro or Episode 0: The First Contact, since both movies offer a good chance to introduce the main cast to people without the story just defaulting to "Lupin and the Gang do the usual thing, you know the routine by now". After that I usually just ask them if they would prefer an older cartoon that you'd watch on a random Saturday, or if they'd prefer a more modern story with an actual plot that ties it together. Naturally these two roads either lead to part 2 or 4 respectively.

Oh I also should have asked earlier Ok... This hasn't been brought up often surprisingly, but how about Manga? Safe to say that after the introductions given, the Manga couldn't hurt, though I question as to how much there is of that too.
The manga can be very hit or miss with people, mainly due to the very different vibe it gives in general. Due to it being far more adult in nature (with there being, less just say, a fair amount of "not consensual activities"), characters acting noticeably different than their more modern counterparts (Murder Hobo Lupin, Goemon being rather inconsistent with him being highly emotional, ranging from short tempered, crying a lot, bit happy-go-lucky, and him also being far more willing to seduce women, and Jigen just being an outright worse version than his anime self, not having any fame to his gunslinging name nor did he get along with Lupin alot, as he was much more of just a henchman, plus also being a bit of a sleeze with women too..... though he has part 2 Lupin luck with them and often just gets beat up for it), and with the circumstances being drastically off-brand from the norm (back when Lupin was actually filthy rich and before Miyazaki made him the type of guy who probably built his gadgets in some guy's garage he was renting out for a night) which causes it to focus far more on Lupin actually having a gang and Zenigata actually having an organization to target.

If they want a darker, more adult and sexualize Lupin III, I would more-so point towards "The Woman called Fujiko" and it's related movies simply for the style and the fact that the characters are far more realized for it. Though as for how much of the manga there is, the original original has 2 parts, Lupin III and Lupin III New Adventures, (should also point out that Fujiko just doesn't exist for like the first half of Lupin III and is just a random women every single time), the English release is under Tokyopop with 14 volumes of content, however there is no official source to read it all on and Tokyopop took quite a few liberties in translating it (changing the chapter names into references, changing lines into jokes, courser language or using 1960s 'beatnik' talk inconsistently, and just having character name typos)

Back