• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lung vs Jake Long

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
My friend asked me to do this so I'm doing it. A favor.

Lung vs Jake Long.

Speed equalized, standard battle assumptions, etcetera. This is 9-A Lung, duh. Still has Reactive Evolution but not to 8-C, okay?

Lung should probably take it.

Eventually he'll be able to control Jakes's fire, eventually he'll be at the very end of 9-A, and he's got Regenerationn to help him keep in the game long enough to get there.

Also I mentioned this before, but there's no such thing as a "complete" transformation for Lung. His power isn't just transforming into a dragon, it's to keep transforming/getting stronger/better with fire.

Even when he reached what we would consider to be a dragon, he kept growing bigger and even grew extra wings.

I dunno what else to call the key.

Does it need a different key? It's just the result of a continuous power increase, why not just have his first key say up to High 8-C?

Back