• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luminous Being (D&D) vs The Star Maker

Honestly, I think Luminous being might take this.

His Fate Manipulation is insanely above baseline level as well as his AP and Durability.

Also, he may have the AP advantage, seeing a 1-A real as nothing more than non-existent Fiction, he is definately up there in power and is above the Baseline Star Creator.

We are talking about the Creative Mode? If that's the case then both could give each other a fight, and the Luminous Being win at the end. The other one (Ultimate Spirit) is a stomp. Luminous Being>Star Maker (Creative Mode) Luminous Being<Star Maker (Ultimate Spirit)

The Creative Mode seems like baseline too, Cal? The other one is pretty high level but the other one is my doubt. What is your thought about that?

Yeah, but the profile doesn't indicate that he views the realm as fiction, and the whole "the player automatically transcends" thing becomes moot the instant 1-A is involved.

I have no problem with 1-A Far Realm. Nosirree. I just have my doubts that the Luminous Being views it as fiction (which even then, is paltry in 1-A) instead of just existing in it, as the profile doesn't allude to it.

That said, I know literally nothing about D&D. A single quote can shut me up lol.

Azzy did say he transcends the far realm IIRC. Ask him about it because I'm not entirely sure. However, lumi definitely does not exist in the far realm.

I'm on mobile but will try to provide quotes when I get on my computer if needed

That being said, lumi is one degree of totally transcendence above a 1-A realm, star maker is infinite degrees of transcendence over infinite 1-A realms

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
(...)star maker is infinite degrees of transcendence over infinite 1-A realms
The Creative Spirit does not seems so infinite to me, but if it is then I would like to know powerful it is for others.

But yeah, Lumi's Plot and Fate Manipulation should be enough to counter Star Maker's and make it so he cannot reach his Mature state, then Lumi would pretty much defeat him from there.

Oh, the Creative Mode is then. Both have Plot and Fate Manipulation so I say they are pretty even, but ultimately Ao (the name on the profile) could defeat it.

I know, I actually said that in my post, however, Lumi's Fate and Plot Manipulation is much much higher.

Since we are referring to the Creative Mode I think that this is not a stomp but a fair fight. In the end the winner will be Ao, the other key of The Maker is really OP, but here we are using the Creative one so... Yes, Ao win this match

Does this need seven votes to determine Luminous Being as the winner? He can win against it, but it would take an effort to win against the Creative Mode.

Lumi does view the Far Realm as fiction and after being shown some evidence I do hesitantly agree the Far Realm would be a 1-A realm

but that is, agreed, paultry in 1-A where it's impossible to say who is stronger to begin with

After re reading the whole novel again... the Creative Mode seems like the one that can beat LB. The reason is that a character that can "create the reader's cosmos" and don't stop there and at the end it created a cosmos that has all the features of other cosmos, then it we could say that the LB is for it another player of the role table.

Is there a blog showing us how powerful is LB? I could post extracts about The Maker but I want to know how powerful is it for others.

In 1-A? No, we can't really put a meter on that sort of thing. The best I can do for you is he views a 1-A verse as fiction. Or do you mean power wise?

Since I've tried to specify the power level of the Ultimate Spirit in another threads, maybe I am an ignorant after all. Also, the two of them see 1-A as fiction since both have plot manipulation.

The most LB has is viewing a 1-A realm as fiction and being infinitely above a bunch of High 1-Bs.

High 1-Bs? Now you got me there. People describe the entity (Luminous Being) as something that can see the 1-A tier as fiction. What is the power level of LB?

The High 1-B beings are the Old Ones of Mystara. Mystara is a setting within D&D of infinite dimensions. We then have the primordial goop that transcends Mystara, the Far Realms- an unfathomable place outside of reality. Lumi views those Far Realms (which are held to be 1-A) as fiction.

Now that I bought the novel and I'm in better emotionally, The Creative Mode knows that it's fiction and also sees the Far Realms as fiction. It's like the table master but of all tables.

Back