• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sonic resists powernull"

From a 2-A?

That's adorable

gets nulled by Kharn anyways cause his is High 1-B

@Everyone the fate hax isn't as op as you guys make it out to be, as for example: when he fought Eggman in the scans you presented, all it did was transform him to Super Sonic for a moment. While Super Sonic is op, it was because he would have beem killed by the energy circuit. Would the circumstances even be the same here? As for the other occurances, still waiting for context.

@Zach isn't that extremely hypocritical coming from you of all people? Trying to put PMMM against op characters, take your own advice before you speak.

Now we're getting into some territory I'd rather have nobody deal with.

Cal's looked over and accepted a lot of shit from the Archieverse (despite him not wanting to), so there's not really a reason to be bias considering he loves it far more than the Gameverse. Besides, we all admitted Fate Manip is stupid and broken so it's gonna be a bit difficult to have him in a good fight. I get how you feel, Zach, but that was just a little uncalled for.

Maybe we should close the thread.

Yeah, because you literally started moving the thread in that direction. @Zach Cal apologized and you still try continuing.

I've seen the thread and the comments.

You guys keep showing what causes it, but never how it actually changes things.

@Zach -_-

Yo doesn't that remove all tension of the plot

I question how people make a good story with shit like that

@Edward

Dude stop derailing from the main top- wait the main topic was Luke vs Sonic and now is how his fate hax works, welp.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Yo doesn't that remove all tension of the plot

I question how people make a good story with shit like that
That's a good question. I didnt read the Archie comics, but from what I heard from other people, it's a really good story if you stick to it in the end.

Alright, I spoke to Executor about this. I'm pretty sure he was busy, so he just left a single comment. I'll do my best to try and cover all the points within his blog, as I'm copy-pasting most of this.

"During Sonic 186 Mogul explains that somehow, Sonic is protected by a great power that prevents Sonic from being defeated. No matter what happens, it does not matter what disadvantage Sonic is in. (In this case referring to the two times that Mogul became Master Mogul) fate somehow changes to ensure Sonic wins, as some kind of cosmic joke against the enemies of Sonic." (This is coupled with the first scan below)

"Also in Sonic 187 Merlin appears to break the spells of Mogul and Finitevus, he finds curious the fact that Sonic had not been affected by any of this and wanted to make sure that nothing bad had affected him." (Second scan below)

"In Sonic 200 Dr.Eggman goes crazy after being defeated by Sonic several times, he goes insane. After 10 issues, Eggman apparently regains sanity. From time to time Eggman realizes the meaning of everything that had happened until then, because Sonic was the one that most absorbed Chaotic Energy in all his existence (which had already been confirmed by the Ancient Walkers) that ended up making him in the Embodiment of Chaos itself. Chaos itself is an invisible force, which is unpredictable at the quantum level of which no planning is capable of preparing for it. Sonic would be the chaos, the constant of inconstancy.

Basically this means that no matter the situation, there is always a minuscule possibility of something completely unpredictable happen, and as Sonic is the very embodiment of chaos, then he always had this in his own favor." (Third scan below)

"Knowing all of this, Dr. Eggman developed a project from which he could rewrite all reality, and thereby rewrite Sonic himself, taking away the power of chaos. But you know... this is a plan so..." (Fourth scan below)

"Even in this situation, Sonic's chaos constant acts and protects Sonic. In this way Eggman still needs to include the constant of chaos in his plans trying to find a way to solve the puzzle of predicting the unpredictable and unexplainable. As Sonic is still the chaotic constant he still acts against Eggman until the last second, and as he is chaos then he does the impossible. A current of energy that should kill him actually turns Sonic into Super Sonic. Because Sonic is Chaos, it's the constant." (Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh scan)

Everything here is from Executor's Archie Sonic Blog. You asked for examples and context, and sorry if this doesn't please you, but this is the best I can do. All of Sonic's unlikely victories, all of the times he shouldn't have won but did, all of it can be attributed towards his Aura. Because there's a chance for something to go wrong, reality essentially chooses that one because it's chaos. That's how the power works. It's crappy for the story, but there you have it.

Sonic Plot Armor
Merlin Magic
Sonic and Chaos
C5ElzM9
L1DfCZQ
UnyVheA
GIOFxlt (2)

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Sonic resists powernull"

From a 2-A?

That's adorable

gets nulled by Kharn anyways cause his is High 1-B
What? I thought he was in 1-A. Could you explain, or should I just make a vs thread?

That's not really correct. Khorne should be able to negate up to 1-B stuff in the materium since the materium is 1-B and some people have used that level of power in the materium. If Kharn was in like the eye of terror, or open warp, or in khorne itself, nobody really knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back