• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Eventually if Sonic sees that he can't brute force his way to victory, then he will time stop and use matter manipulation.
Does this imply he doesnt start off with his hax?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
So one of the rare occasions Luke can't mindhax GG, it turns out to be a stomp against him.

Jesus.
Good, that will humble that little mindhaxxer.

Though I'm starting to get a feeling that Archie Sonic is gonna be the new Luke around 4-Bs here with his fate hax. (Discounting ones that might have better fate manip or acasualty type 4) First Smash brothers 4, now vs battle wiki, Sonic has a tendency to piss a lot of people off.

@Wright Go make an actual thread to find out instead of asking questions here. Anywho this should be closed now due to passive fate stomp.

@Shadowboku To be honest, some of us are just trying to find a good match for him. We tried Broly, we tried Luke, it's getting difficult.

MYHERO said:
Though I'm starting to get a feeling that Archie Sonic is gonna be the new Luke around 4-Bs here with his fate hax. (Discounting ones that might have better fate manip or acasualty type 4) First Smash brothers 4, now vs battle wiki, Sonic has a tendency to piss a lot of people off.
That Mogul scan I posted may indicate fate hax works on type 4 acausals OvO.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
I assure you it will be a good match, trust me.
How? This guy APstomps him, fate hax won't work (Acasualty type 5) and probably has better hax. Sonic gets chronic if he goes against this guy.

@HERO Before the addition of Fate Manip and all of his Resistances, he'd essentially get one-shot or haxxed to death by everybody in the tier.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
As a former furry I'm not sure if I should be insulted or not
I╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Ây╠ ╠Â5╠Â0╠Â/╠Â5╠Â0╠Â.

If you have a problem with it you should bring it up in another thread that isnt already used for a versus, cal.

Cal we all know you had sonic fight homura solely because you wanted to see sonic lose against another 2-A and Homura stomped for obvious reasons

Dude, just chill and put him up against even fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back