• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker vs Anakin Skywalker

This Is ROTS Anakin and ROTJ Luke

Luke:

Anakin: 3 (Yamato666) (Stillwinston) (TOAAPRESENCE1)

Incon:

Last edited:
anakin on mustafar was 80% percent of darth sidious's power, and as we saw luke was not able to beat sidious without darth vaders help. So if you dont wanna go in specifics i think anakin wins.

Yeah but Sidious kinda used a surprise attack on Luke and couldn't stop Vader from launching him into an explosion.

Tbf context can matter a lot in these kinda things, Luke had also just come off a hard fought duel with Vader (Both were kinda sandbagging in a sense but still)

Yeah that aside I'm thinking Anakin probably takes this with mid to high difficulty I guess. In terms of their physical attributes they're about on par, neither is gonna tire out quickly. Anakin's more aggressive and willing to bust out dark side powers if need be if we're going with EP3, doubly so if this is him at Mustafar.

It won't be easy and it won't be quick, but Anakin prolly takes it with several busted ribs and other injuries I guess

It depends on whats canon right now.

It used to be that Anakin > DV because of the burns but then it was apparently retconed to be DV > Anakin or something.

Well my assumption was that DV was better than Anakin in a duel generally speaking (Like a 6.5/10 majority if they fought) cause of things like learning from his mistakes among other stuff lol.

I'm still kinda leaning on Anakin here, namely for being willing to bust out dark side powers and being far more aggressive and breaking down Luke's defence I guess

Well my assumption was that DV was better than Anakin in a duel generally speaking (Like a 6.5/10 majority if they fought) cause of things like learning from his mistakes among other stuff lol.

I'm still kinda leaning on Anakin here, namely for being willing to bust out dark side powers and being far more aggressive and breaking down Luke's defence I guess
That a vote for Anakin?

Wasn't Darth Vader in Episode 6 canonically stated to have surpassed his previous peak of power?

And Luke still beat him.

Is this legend luke or Disney luke?

Edit: saw the response of someone that commented the same and the answer

Since this is disney luke I give it to anakin as this luke is not something to really think about compared to legends

Back