• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Celestial Judge I already talked about it, still doesn't answer my question on how he will win.

Or if this is a stomp due to Luffy being High 7-A while Natsu is 7-A

BlackeJan said:
@sumguyonvswiki2

Where in the world did u get "Gears 4 is 4 times stronger" like what? That's some made up stuff right there sir
Cause I'm giving luffy benfit of the doubt i hope you don't think he's lower than 4 times base

CursedGentlemen Just luffy from luffy being around natsu he will melt....

Natsu most likely has the better ap

Natsu will probably rage mid fight making him even stronger

And my previous reasons.

Read.

Natsu AP: 7-A

Luffy AP: High 7-A

Do you even math bro?

Natsu will rage mid fight why if is not in character?

And that thing of Luffy melting just by getting close, yeah, NLF

Celestial Judge said:
Third gear luffy is getting destroyed bruh

The amount of downplay here from you is jaw dropping. Luffy is High 7-A / 6-C, meanwhile Natsu is 7-A. Furthermore he's literally resistant to everything Natsu can do to him, blunt force damage, heat, lightning, literally everything Natsu has to offer. And Luffy also has a speed amp via Gear Second and has precog via Kenbunshoku. You are wanking Natsu.

- takes 600c to melt rubber - fire can get as hot as 1300c - Natsu's base is easily hotter than this because at his base at the EoS because he was able to melt steel which is around 1500c. That isn't even counting his multipliers.

You can argue about haki but at this point his entire body isn't covered.

Multiplers don't effect the heat of his flames, only his AP. Meanwhile Luffy is already resistant to heat and lightning and is MUCH stronger than Natsu

Whoever said his multipliers don't effect the heat of his flames is is wrong. It's implied numerous times theoughout the show.

Just because you are resistant doesn't mean you can die from it.

You guys are trolling you're not making any sense because in real life the physics of fire imply that fire can through 1300 degrees Celsius this is casual for a 7-A natsu in fact natsu would incinerate luffy if he whipped out a secret dragon slayer art plud this move sword horn is a sharp blow luffys rubber body would be weakened then incinerated upon contact

Celestial Judge said:
We don't use others wiki to justify things

And we are saying that Luffy have resistance to electricity and punches in general.

Besides, if just by existing Natsu would kill Luffy, how is it that when Akainu, who is magma dude, attacked Luffy and Ace, Luffy didn't die due to sheer temperature that he was giving?

^ You can't be serious, I've used Naruto and one piece wikis in debates so many times and this the first time I've heard of this.

also Luffy got a scar on his chest from Alkainu when he indirectly punched through jinbei from the lava. Casual punch btw. Also Natsu's flames are way hotter.

Also Alkainu has never shown to release his heat externally as Natsu can. But him punching through his opponents and hearing the lava and seeing the lava burn them shows how hot is.

We don't use others wiki to justify things

And we are saying that Luffy have resistance to electricity and punches in general.

Besides, if just by existing Natsu would kill Luffy, how is it that when Akainu, who is magma dude, attacked Luffy and Ace, Luffy didn't die due to sheer temperature that he was giving?

Lighting is not needed first off and aikainu scarred luffys chest with just an indirect hit on jinbei natsu fire is multitudes hotter in celsius which scientifically proves that natsu fire can melt or burn luffy to a crisp here's a panel for you

The punch literally went through Jinbei and it caught on Luffy, yeah, he got hit, but you were implying that just by standing Luffy would die, which isn't the case.

Besides, Luffy still have a bigger durability than Natsu AP, since he is High 7-A, and he have armor and precog, could someone close this thread please?

Luffy stomps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back