• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wow
Post-Timeskip, Wholecake Island Luffy is used, starts in Gear 4, and is High 6-C, 6-B with his strongest attacks (401.99 Gigatons, 17.25 Teratons with his strongest attacks)
Classic, Pre-Stardroid Invasion Mega Man is used and is High 6-C+ (514.66 Gigatons)
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place at nikocado's house while he's showering in noodles
Profiles

Mega Man massively upscales from his High 6-C value

Basically: Mega Man > Robot Masters >>>>>>> Dr. Wily, and i´m pretty sure that there are more things on the scaling chain

Higher AP, fast, and some good stuff in general
speed is equalized, and elaberate:alien:
Mega Man massively upscales from his High 6-C value

Basically: Mega Man > Robot Masters >>>>>>> Dr. Wily, and i´m pretty sure that there are more things on the scaling chain
On the calc, Dr Willy can tank Mega Man's attacks, so idk if that scaling chain is that big, also Luffy has AD which could get him to catch up, and a 6-B attack

On the calc, Dr Willy can tank Mega Man's attacks, so idk if that scaling chain is that big
He was inside a spaceship though, he didn´t received all the damage, the feat is of him surviving the explosion generated by the capsule arriving on Earth

Also Luffy has AD which could get him to catch up, and a 6-B attack
Yup, i´m just pointing out that Mega Man would likely start the fight as far stronger

Last edited:
Luffy could pretty easily use Observation Haki to dodge most of Mega Man's projectiles in this key, but I don't think he has any actual counter to Mega Man using Time-Stopper to circumvent that. With his AP advantage and scaling, he really just needs to keep Luffy in place long enough to overwhelm him here.

Last edited:
On the calc, Dr Willy can tank Mega Man's attacks, so idk if that scaling chain is that big, also Luffy has AD which could get him to catch up, and a 6-B attack
DR willy literally was ******** his pant at the thought of megaman shooting him, it is very obvious that Rock is far far far stronger than him...Also 9 lives gg

I forgot to what degree we have Rock upscaling from Wily's durability, but Wily can definitely take things that can hurt Rock.

That doesn’t really change the fact that Mega-Man is consistently portrayed as laughably stronger than Wily is. To the point where Wily is flat-out helpless against him when he isn’t piloting a mech or machine of some kind.

Not currently...

Reggae is introduced in this game and from then on he's treated as a character that exists.
Roll's desire to build hospitals is also reused in Battle & Chase.
I think it is a bit of an stretch to say that a literal board game events happened in canon, otherwise we would have to assume that crashman tried to kill a little girl...For the lulz i supposse

Oh yeah, this entire game is morally messed up when you think about it for more than 3 seconds.
Though given no one at Capcom went out of their way to apologize for then content of this game like Inafune did with Super Adventure Rockman I don't think it really matters.
"We can excuse terrorist attacks and gambling, but we draw the line at soldiers dying."

What's with Rock being pitted against anime/manga protagonists nowadays? Anyway, I think Rock takes it.

Luffy doesn't have an answer for Time Stopper and some other weapons Rock has like Time Slow, Ice Slasher (which is far colder than what Luffy has resistance to, being -200 degrees) and, if Rock manages to figure it out, could utilize his water weapons to exploit the Devil Fruit users' weakness to being in water. Alternatively, Rock can get a cheap W by using an M Tank to turn Luffy into another 1-UP.

Rock has higher AP at base and, even when Luffy powers up, Rock just has to outlast him since he can't maintain his Gear forms for that long from what I can tell and his 6-B attacks can be evaded or countered by some of the previous stuff mentioned, including even teleportation since Rock has used it to dodge huge attacks before like a laser from the Wily Star. Also, Rock has lives to work with so he can just come back, know what to do and play it out through there. Luffy's dura isn't increased as well so Rock can still dish out some good damage consistently.

Overall, Rock's AP, abilities and hax should pull him through.

Back