• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's speed rank as MHS+ because he "Vanished from Doflamingo's sight and speed blitzed him from hundreds of meters away",however we saw during their fight that Doffy clearly able to perceive and react to G4,so either that feat is an outlier and he speed should be downgrade to MHS or Luffy should be MHS+ only specifically with the attack "Gomu Gomu no Rhino Schneider"(it not siliy to think that his "Rhino Schneider" faster than his other Gear 4's attacks for my opinion because the same thing literally happened again with Katakuri,he was able to react and perceive Luffy's G4 attacks but got blitz from distance and vanished from his sight by Rhino Schneider )

Well considering that Doffy has a casual mach 944+ feat and Luffy blitzed him with Gear Fourth kinda makes this moot. If Gear Fourth Luffy is vastly superior to Doffy than it'd be ridiculous to say he isn't MHS+

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Well considering that Doffy has a casual mach 944+ feat and Luffy blitzed him with Gear Fourth kinda makes this moot. If Gear Fourth Luffy is vastly superior to Doffy than it'd be ridiculous to say he isn't MHS+
Like i said,Luffy blitz(vanished from his eyes) Doffy only with Rhino Schneider,not with his others gear 4 attacks which Doffy was able to perceive without a problem

Well, given the very small difference, I sincerely doubt that Luffy hasn't exceeded this border.

Doflaming has a casual 940+ feat. Luffy blitzed him to oblivion.

If luffy isnt at least 1000 for that, I dont know what to think. We are talking about a 6% increase in speed over doflamingo's feat.

Yes, this thread seems pointless. I will close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back