• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy Gear Fourth: Boundman 6-C ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is very simple.

Donquixote Doflamingo's wires could easily cut Isshou's meteors, which are calculations like 6-C.

Gear Fourth: Boundman could broke Doflamingo's wires, even with him awakened (Awakened >>>> Base).

Also one shot with Doflamingo using his web and using his fortified threads.

Therefore, Luffy should have 6-C with Gear Fourth.

Y E S

Or maybe NO

OR MAYBE YES

OR MAYBE NOOO!!!!

Nah but for realz, I'm waiting for the arguments first

The link shows only the result of the largest meteor

why

The total meteor energy is High 6-C. But for some reason, only the energy of the largest meteor is used... Wtf is this

Last edited:
King Kong Gun Luffy Break Doffy Strings which is Imbued with Haki, its even Stronger than without Haki, isn't?

Luffy's King Kong Gun > Doffy's Awakening > Doffy's Birdcage = 11.38523327 Gigatons.

And yes, i agree as well.

Last edited:
That would mean that doflamingo and G4 luffy are way stronger than fujitora and zoro.
What you think that Dressrosa Zoro was on par with G4 Luffy and Doffy? Pretty sure he was weaker than them.

And for Fujitora, i do think that he was never display his full strength in that arc, Doffy even say that kill him would had be difficult even with the help of his crew.

What you think that Dressrosa Zoro was on par with G4 Luffy and Doffy? Pretty sure he was weaker than them.
853440520440250378.gif

And for Fujitora, i do think that he was never display his full strength in that arc, Doffy even say that kill him would had be difficult even with the help of his crew.
You misunderstood, I meant that from this
It literally blocks out telepathy, and fujitora and zoro could barely hold it back, even with imbued haki.
it would mean that Doflamingo and luffy >>> Fujitora and zoro, which is true. I also agree with OP. Other guy was trying to make the claim that since zoro and fujitora couldn't do anything to the strings that somehow that means the birdcage > Doffy and luffy which is not true and would only mean doflamingo and luffy > bird cage > Zoro and fujitora

We already have an ongoing CRT covering Post-Timeskip One Piece. Because this is redundant, I'll be closing this for now.

EDIT: This is almost as bad as the constant low-quality Naruto CRT's that come up. Do you not think this has been discussed countless times before? There have been past revisions where the durability of the Birdcage's string no longer directly scales to the full yield of the meteor, therefore Luffy's attacks breaking Doflamingo's strings does not mean he scales to the meteor calc either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back