• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is stated that the max is 10x? Luffy has speed amp with Snakeman and another speed amp that makes him gradually faster.

And for who says Luffy has no AoE remember that he can hit a lot of people with his attacks. Even more with Gear 3rd. He doesn't have explosions like Natsu but that doesn't matter if his attacks can cover a good area. And in one of the lastest episodes he started a fire with Red Hawk in Kuri.

Not really. In-series a blitz can happen without a character being 10x faster than the other.

What I mean is that Luffy's amps doesn't amplify his speed ten times or at least it wasn't explicitly specified.

But it's still a factor.

Luffy has decent AoE with G3, many speed amps, Pseudo-Flight, good range, enough AP to one shot every single thing The President uses and the President himself with a very good Precognition.

Even if the fodder minions blocks the path Luffy can just Pistol through them to reach the President. Jet Culverin just makes this easier due to the speed amp.

Luffy one shots in every tier,the president is 8-C or 7-C Luffy is high 8-C or Low 7-B ,I don´t know why this isn´t a stomp

But tell me

If Luffy one shots BUT he is reliant in his money. How much money he will lose with an attack that can one shot him? Because then luffy with a gatling destroy him for example

Kazuma kuwabara said:
Luffy one shots in every tier,the president is 8-C or 7-C Luffy is high 8-C or Low 7-B ,I don´t know why this isn´t a stomp
The company doesn't have keys, It's a bodyhopper.

Kazuma kuwabara said:
But tell me
If Luffy one shots BUT he is reliant in his money. How much money he will lose with an attack that can one shot him? Because then luffy with a gatling destroy him for example
Getting their bodies cut up and mostly destroyed was rather trivial to it, and it was only worried about loosing more money than it's worth once EE was brought to the table.

His tier varies from 8-C to 7-C ,you can´t use current luffy who can destroy his body with a single punch until he lose all his money,he doesn´t need even his gears when the president is even weaker than Rob Lucci in the past

If the president love to share how his powers works,then (if luffy understand what he is saying) Luffy just punch him until he stop rez,his minions are as useless as he is in this fight with such difference of AP

If i said something wrong sorry for misread

What? That is actually wrong. You need high 3-A AP to actually destroy a body completly, atoms and all, and it had dozens of bodies erased and still regened them.

He doesn't, the president talks in korean. Even if he did, the main argument for luffy is relentlessly attacking.

Dont know if this was brought up but according to the profile President has Low-Godly.

(I know next to nothing about President)

His Low-Godly can be used if he has money. If he runs out of money he won't be capable of regen and probably won't use hax nor spam minions either.

Every single one of Luffy's attacks is more than capable of crush President's body to a bloody pulp and with his minions it's the same. But TP can win if he use play his cards and use hax. Luffy has no counter to that but stats advantage+Precog.

Well how much money does TP have cause if he has enough he could outlast luffy(especially in gear 4)?

>Outlasting a One Piece character

Luffy scales to Ace and Jinbei who fought for 5 days in a row and can fight for 13 hours against Katakuri who was beating him badly and was overwhelmingly superior.

Outlasting Luffy is something hard.

IDK how much money TP has but summon minions and regening cost it. He might won't run out of money anytime soon but apparently the more damaged or powerful is the thing that killed him in the first place more money it'll cost to regen from that. Luffy has no EE but with the AP advantage even a base punch'll blow TP to pieces and that has to cost something.

The minions'll only play against TP's favour. Luffy can Whip them with his range in kilometers, costing more than they worth.

Kazuma kuwabara said:
I didn´t mean "atomizing" what i want to said was more like "one punch and dead"
It was laughing that off tough. It's regen comes from bisection and surviving erasure.

Yes I said outlasting a One Piece character as they do not have Infinite stamina, ive read the manga and watched the anime while luffy has alot of stamina and endurance(quoted as being legendary) there have been several times luffy has run out of stamina (Just look at the Whole Cake arc).

And he fought characters comparable or even slightly stronger than him. In this case he's facing a fodder army with a glasscanon who can overkill with a simple no-Gomu Gomu punch. TP won't outlast Luffy unless his regen can work for days and maybe more than a week at this point.

Thats why I want to know how much money TP has, we've seen characters who'd have enough money to last monthes but if its anything short of insane then Luffy wins.

It's one of the top companies in the world, so I'd say about as much as yoi can exept from disney.

There is no set number, would have given it if there was.

All we know that being beheaded, cut into small pieces and other dage on that level doesn't cost enough for it to care, and that EE is bad enough that it looses more money than Hwan Sung-Go is worth.

Depends on the damage, if completly dwstroyed it simply respawns a few meters away.

Tough, anyhting that doesn't destroy it's mask will allow it to summon them.

Hum, Luffy can defeats the President summons via Haoshoku Haki, and attack her in long distance with eagle bazooka, I believe he can make a sequel of these attacks using the air to give no chance of react to the President, and as the same need to speak to activate his strongest haxes, Luffy can intercept him with physical or air blows. The resurrection would also not be a big problem since it has a limit, and on the mindhax, Luffy can predict this attempt via Kenbunshoku and before that turn off his mind to become immune to it.

Luffy must take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back