• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I did like this match a lot originally. And with her (Lucy's) upgrades, it's fair again. Hot blooded passionate blonde vs cool and collected blonde.

Cynthia Pokemon
Lucy Anime S2

I guess Speed is Equalized.

But I want to know, verse equalization affects how types dis/advantages works?

Aiden, you gave your own answer in the original thread XD. You said Loke and Taurus would be Normal/Fighting, Aquarius would be Water, Aires would either be possibly Fairy, Virgo would be Rock, Scorpio would be Ground, Gemini would be Ditto, and Sagittarius would be Normal

Doubt we'd include that, especially since we don't want Togekiss going all "Suck it! Can't touch this!"

Wow, there is no comment for this? Cynthia, she is mountan level and lucy is city level lul.

....okay in all seriousness, I say Cynthia with mid diff. Yes Lucy has the celestial spirit king and she does have a good assortment of the zodiac. But since both characters have a versatile anyway, I will go with the one with higher ap (cynthia)

And I dont want to say Lucy is stupid, she isnt But Cynthia probably edges out in intelligence.

The only two skills that could maybe turn this is Lucy Power Mimicry and barriers Both of which are not new to cynthia and the pokeverse

Cynthia has my vote.

I seriously doubt Cynthia edges Lucy in intelligence as that's Lucy's main role in FT world. Also shouldn't this be a mismatch as its 7-A vs 7-B

Gargoyle One said:
Well you commented on a match between a High 7A and a 7B.
No, I commented on a match with someone who has a At Least 7-A | At Least 7-A | At Leaat High 7-A

Vs Someone who has an even bigger key I came into this probably giving my useless thoughts on a 7-A cynthia vs lucy

Back