• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy (2014) isn't immeasurable

Uhh ooh ok
I didn't know if maybe Lucy profile is actually outdated so i gonna make this revision Thread speed downgrade for lucy

IMMEASURABLE SPEED​

Lucy get immeasurable from " (Can mentally travel through space and time freely and control them)" but the feats that Shown here, it just only time reverse, she just controlling the time and reverse It and reverse it to the start of big bang

Last edited:
Agreed she should be downgraded, even for her AP. She isn't doing it instantly, she's basically Infinite Zamasu but with much more limitations.

Is there more context to her immeasurable speed?
There's scene where Lucy explaining about how time and movement works

When car is moving fast, and fast and that car is moving in infinite speed, the car is gonna dissapeared

But idk i think there's no correlation about this and the immeasurable things

Agreed she should be downgraded, even for her AP. She isn't doing it instantly, she's basically Infinite Zamasu but with much more limitations.
Yeah

But how about the Durability? She actually travel to big bang which's Mean she just tanked the big bang when she's watch It?

The proposal looks fine. I guess the update speed would the similar to Lucy's second key speed.

Agree of this, OP make sense

Based on the explanation above, it's just more time manipulation & travel than immeasurable speed and I think just looking at the big bang won't go into durability there, just like zeus from shuumatsu no valkyrie

Last edited:
You can read the official screenplay for more context if it helps

https://www.scriptslug.com/assets/scripts/lucy-2014.pdf
Thank you for sharing this
I've read the ending and finally got a stronger reason why Lucy isn't immeasurable

She was actually doing "time Leap" where she's in full control of time, stated :

Suddenly, her heart stops. The picture likewise. Lucy reaches out. and turns an imaginary page. The picture slides to the left, a bit like an iPad window. The next image is the same but on a slightly different timescale .
. Lucy turns more pages, generating movement before her very
· eyes, like a children's book whose characters are animated when
· the pages are turned quickly.
: Lucy's face lights up. She now has control of time .
. With a big sweep of her arm, she makes images flash past. New
• York's skyscrapers disappear and the city reverts to how it was in
i 1900, with people's clothes and carriages from another age.
So she was actually doing time leaping with controlling time like turn a page of iPad

Yes, nothing about Immeasurable things here

This seems uncontroversial to apply. You can probably do so now.

I was looking forward to downgrade this profile. As someone pointed out, her ap is wrong too, should we cover this here?

The profile's unlocked, you may need to edit your own profile page in the main wiki site to edit.

"After disappearing and becoming non-corporeal she claims to be "everywhere""

Omnipresence isn't the same as having enough power to one-shot all that you're omnipresent over.

", and is known to already have control over space and time"

Time and Space Manip isn't the same as to one-shot all of time and space, they're just abilities. The range of her Space Manip is Universal but range=/=ap, if I can fuse with a house I can't one-shot the house.

And no there is no evidence that she fused with the timeline/all of time rather than just the universe in the present when she did so.

", understand them entirely"

This is meaningless for AP

", have travelled through the Big Bang itself"

That's time travel, if she took the Big Bang then cool, that's 3-A durability if she was at the center, and it should be shown.

", and sees time itself as the only proof of existence"

This is meaningless for AP.

The page is not locked. Do you have an autoconfirmed wiki account? Meaning, one for which you confirmed your wiki email address and have waited 4 or 10 days after its creation?

The page is not locked. Do you have an autoconfirmed wiki account? Meaning, one for which you confirmed your wiki email address and have waited 4 or 10 days after its creation?
My old account is gone and now i have to make new one (i make it 2 days ago)

So i have to waited Like 4 or 10 days to be autoconfirmed?

Well, at least 4 days, and you also need to confirm an email address for Fandom.

You should also rename your new account to AkumaNoHissatsu2, or something like that, to avoid confusion when I and other staff members patrol the recent wiki edits.

It seems like somebody already edited the Lucy page's speed statistics. I had to restore the edit, due to that it did not link to this thread in the small edit summary box, so another staff member mistook it for vandalism.

Well, omnipresence can just mean being one with a universe in more limited cases.

Back