• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucky son of a gun

Mr. Bean vs Frank Drebin. Their lucky and tend to be clueless. Makes sense to me. Gonna have to try and make this work though.

Takes place in Drebins home

Drebin gets a day of prep to learn and get what he can about Bean

Speed is equal

That's about it. I'll try and edit it if it needs to be more fair.

Frank Drebi:

Mr. Bea: 4

Inconclusive/Draw:

Ok I'm here.

I'm going with inconclusive. Their luck acts very similarly with Bean's perhaps being slightly better. Frank is more skilled but in the end it's way more likely they either knock each other out or they end in a stalemate

I'd definitely say Beans luck is more potent. I don't think Frank has had something as good as walking off a building without looking and a series of cars driving by forming a staircase. I do agree on frank being more skilled

Also. I don't think Frank would be able to knock Mr. Bean out. Not physically at least. The gun has to do the blow since that's the only thing strong enough to hurt bean. (Albiet if he hit the right place, it may not kill him but put him down to say)

A gun probably would be enough and considering Frank is more skilled, he'd likely dominate the fight and then see to shoot him if nothing else was working. However, Bean has better luck than Frank's already good luck so ultimately an Incon for me

Hard no on those reasons for Drebin winning. Drebin may be more skilled due to training. But he is not outskilling or dominating in this fight. His only bet to winning against Mr. Bean is using his gun. Because if he got close, Mr. Bean some much stronger physically, plus having some standard training. One good shot is all he needs. And with his luck, standard training, superior strength, superior durability, and the anti luck Drebins facing. He isn't beating him in a physical fight. Drebin shooting Mr. Bean is extremely unlikely to even be able to touch Mr. Bean. Both have supernatural luck. Mr. Beans is more potent though. And. Mr. bean also has a Probability manipulation ability which will screw with Drebin. And remember. Mr. Bean has a gun too. So if we say they both shoot at each other. Mr bean both had better luck, and Drebin is getting anti luck while fighting. Drebin is not getting the first lucky shot in. Bean even has the higher range with his gun and bow and arrows. Mr. Bean very likely is to win a range duel far more times. There's also the fact mr beans explosives would be another factor that Drebin has to Face. Really. Drebins supernatural luck and skill isn't enough. His luck isn't near to beans level, and is also facing an anti luck ability attacking him. Almost nullifying his own luck. He isn't gonna physically put down Bean considering Bean is so much stronger, he may be more skilled, but all bean needs is a good hit to put him down, and he does have some training at least, and a gun duel would Not go Drebins way. Bean both has much better range to. And better arsenal since carrying explosives and two range weapons. Bow and gun. The reasons above didn't acknowledge the anti luck abilities, his range advantage, or his standard training with his much higher physical gap. Bean wins

The name Frank Drebin keeps confusing me cause this is fusing both Frank, which I always think of Frank West, And Drebin, a character I made not too long ago from Metal Gear. So combining those makes me go confuse

I don't think Frank can actually win now. His gun won't penetrate that high into the tier and I don't think he can actually win with his better skill when Bean's luck is better and he's physically superior

Well. The guns here are able to pierce a lower 9-B (or I assume they can). So I don't see why it shouldn't at least hurt. And from what I was told. 9-A is the point of bullet proof for most average guns.

Ahh ok

Well after seeing Wall+ Bean I'll go with him. I'd still argue anti luck wouldn't work with Frank but that's semantics now hahah

Sounds good

And I personally see anti luck works in the sense it can take away at some good luck. Like Nathan Drake has supernatural luck. But his luck can run out. Beans anti luck would essentially cause that to drop even faster.

Back